PDA

View Full Version : Story about Ricky that I thought was just a rumor

BuffaloRanger
05-17-2004, 04:10 AM
Here's an interesting story that I had considered a BS rumor, but now who knows.

It was back in 2001. My cousin in Shreveport was dating (and eventually married and divorced) this "dirtbag" with 12 tattoos. I consider him a "dirtbag" because he had served a couple years in prison on weapons charges (supposedly) and because one of his tattoo's was a swastika. And I later found out he beat my cousin. A real winner. So considering the source, here's the story...

We started talking about tattoos and since I had one done in New Orleans - where he had alot of his work done- we started talking about tattoo shops and crazy things that happen there.

He told me a story about his buddies who work at a famous tattoo shop in N.O. that did some work on Ricky Williams over the summer - when he was still on the Saints. Ricky came in with a girl that was supposedly his girlfriend. Both of them were obviously out of their heads high on something - his buddies thought it was cocaine. Ricky wanted flames done on both forearms. This took at least a couple hours. The girlfriend ended up hooking up with another tattoo artist in the backroom - then on to to a hotel around the corner. They returned before Ricky was done and he was none the wiser. That's the point of the story this guy thought was so funny. His buddy screwed Ricky's girl while one of the other guy's was doing work on Ricky - and he didn't have a clue.

At the time I checked for pictures of Ricky on the Internet and didn't see these "Flaming Tattoos". So I figured it was either completely made upby the guys in the shop, this "dirtbag' was trying to impress me with a wild story, or a black dude that looked something like Ricky fooled these dumb country hicks into giving him a good price by saying he was Ricky.

So imagine my surprise last year when I saw a picture of Ricky in action on the cover of a Fantasy Football Magazine sporting flames going up his arms?

I had thought about posting this "rumor" before but thought it could still be BS. Now after the story about his drug history I have my doubts that it was made up.

Either way, it's a pretty interesting story about "flaming Ricky Williams."

LtBillsFan66
05-17-2004, 08:16 AM
Flaming Ricky! It must burn when he pees. :snicker:

ryjam282
05-17-2004, 08:54 AM
Now that is good stuff, I hope it is true. I hate the Dolphins but I respect Ricky as a runner, he is damn good.

Goobylal
05-17-2004, 09:50 AM
Probably true, and he was probably on the Mary Jane. I don't know if he's rastafarian, but that would give him the perfect excuse for smoking weed. Still wouldn't fly with the NFL, though.

LtBillsFan66
05-17-2004, 09:53 AM
I heard Ricky just got busted for pot.

Samphin1
05-17-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Goobylal
Probably true, and he was probably on the Mary Jane. I don't know if he's rastafarian, but that would give him the perfect excuse for smoking weed. Still wouldn't fly with the NFL, though.

Probably true? :lol: Oh man that is rich. Funny though, I have been sitting on this story too, I didn't want to post it because I wasn't sure if it was true but here goes. My friend is married to this guy who is a real homo. I say that because he outed himself and divorced my friend. Anyway, He was at a bar and this big black guy with a gimpy knee started hitting on him. They hit it off and ended up going back to his place. They fooled around all night but then mysteriously, the gimpy kneed guy left, in the middle of the night. He left a number and a name. Much to his surprise and everyone in the roomo he told the story to, it was Willis McGahee! I thought it was just a silly rumor, however, seeing the little queer on MTV and how he talks with a lisp, or should I say lithp, I now know it to be true.

:lol!: :laughter: Please people, will you believe anything anyone says?

LtBillsFan66
05-17-2004, 02:46 PM
I don't believe your story, samphin.

Samphin1
05-17-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
I don't believe your story, samphin.

Well, why not? It comes form just as reliable a course as Buffaloranger's. Speaking of which, I want a chili dog.

LtBillsFan66
05-17-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Samphin1
Well, why not? It comes form just as reliable a course as Buffaloranger's. Speaking of which, I want a chili dog.

I choose not to believe you.

Samphin1
05-17-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone

I choose not to believe you.

:lol: Good, now choose not to believe the other pure horse poop story in this thread and we can all go home happy. Except that I am already home...and happy, you get my point.:biggrin:

RedEyE
05-17-2004, 06:16 PM
Sorry to say, those flame tatoos on Ricky's arms would take several sessions, not just a couple of hours.

Samphin1
05-17-2004, 06:38 PM
Also, not to nitpick, but how is this guy qualified to know what Ricky was "on" at the time. Coke doesn't last forever. Unless he was cutting and snorting a line while getting his tatoos done, chances are he would have came down shortly after entering the parlor as well.

Don't ask me how I know this either, I just do. Why I am still contributing to this post?

The Natrix
05-17-2004, 06:51 PM
Was it ever a secret that he's a coke-head?

Samphin1
05-17-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
Was it ever a secret that he's a coke-head?

Not anymore of a secret that McGahee is a flaming queer, Drew Bledsoe is a wife beater and Travis Henry is not a sex offender. :lol:

Forward_Lateral
05-17-2004, 09:34 PM
A while back SI had an article on Ricky and how immature he was and how much of a slob he was. He'd eat a banana in his multi million dollar house and throw the peel on the floor. Stuff like that makes you wonder about someone's mental capacity. I don't know, nor do I care about what kind of drugs he takes, but he is definately one messed up dude.

B-DON
05-17-2004, 09:40 PM
holy samphin1 you would think that chick was your mom at how you reacted

Goobylal
05-17-2004, 10:09 PM

Probably true? :lol: Oh man that is rich. Funny though, I have been sitting on this story too, I didn't want to post it because I wasn't sure if it was true but here goes. My friend is married to this guy who is a real homo. I say that because he outed himself and divorced my friend. Anyway, He was at a bar and this big black guy with a gimpy knee started hitting on him. They hit it off and ended up going back to his place. They fooled around all night but then mysteriously, the gimpy kneed guy left, in the middle of the night. He left a number and a name. Much to his surprise and everyone in the roomo he told the story to, it was Willis McGahee! I thought it was just a silly rumor, however, seeing the little queer on MTV and how he talks with a lisp, or should I say lithp, I now know it to be true.

:lol!: :laughter: Please people, will you believe anything anyone says?
Well even if your lovely story were true, last time I checked, you can't get suspended for being gay. Whether or not you believe the story, you have to agree that RW is plum stoopid to get caught smoking pot a second time.

Devin
05-17-2004, 10:46 PM
while i think the story is a crock of ***** its hardly a secret rickys a slob.

And while the story itself is very far fetched, rickys still a bum whose abuses drugs.

However.

Hes a beast on the field and thats what he gets paid to do. So regardless, you may dissrespect him off the field but defences will always respect him on it.

mypoorfriendme
05-17-2004, 10:56 PM
http://espn.go.com/i/magazine/new/bracket_williams.jpg

and youre calling mcgahee gay?? :scratch:

Samphin1
05-18-2004, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by B-DON
holy samphin1 you would think that chick was your mom at how you reacted

The reason I acted that way was due to the witch hunt nature of this thread. One guy comes on here with some story about his cousin's friend's sister's daddy's tattoo shop and people come out and state, "yep, it is probably true." I mean come on. It is like I have slipped on Ricky's slobbily tossed away banana peel and falling back in time to the Salem witch trial days.

Ok I see your point about McGahee not being suspended for being gay, but you kind of missed the point of the story there pal. If it suits you better, he was shooting heroin, not being gay. :evil:

And for the guy posting the Ricky in a dress pic and asking me if I am calling Wilils gay. Yes. Yes I am. My sources are just as reliable as your buffalo fan's sources. Damn, I still want a chili dog.

Goobylal
05-18-2004, 06:54 AM
Ok I see your point about McGahee not being suspended for being gay, but you kind of missed the point of the story there pal. If it suits you better, he was shooting heroin, not being gay. :evil:

And for the guy posting the Ricky in a dress pic and asking me if I am calling Wilils gay. Yes. Yes I am. My sources are just as reliable as your buffalo fan's sources. Damn, I still want a chili dog.
Apparently you aren't getting it samphin. There's no "witch hunt" here. Williams FAILED a drug test not once but twice, testing positive for marijuana. That is wholly objective fact, so we don't need to throw him in a lake and see if he floats. You could make up a story about McGahee being Osama Bin Laden, but it would just be mindless drivel until he's actually caught doing what you allege he's doing (and thinking he's gay because you detect a lisp is pretty freakin' hilarious, I might add).

I don't know, do you have a problem with the notion of him getting stoned and going out in public? I mean we know he smokes the stuff since he got busted TWICE for it. I guess you think otherwise, but I doubt he smokes it just at home, with the lights off and the blinds down. And considering he has social anxiety disorder, I can easily see him toking it up before going out in public, especially back in NO before he was diagnosed. Maybe he doesn't go out in public in Miami, but obviously he's still smoking up. The stuff about the tattoo and the slutty chick are immaterial, except that the flames on his arm are an identifying feature that makes the story believeable, since I doubt many people knew or cared at that time that Williams had flames on his arms.

thefixer74
05-18-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
http://espn.go.com/i/magazine/new/bracket_williams.jpg

and youre calling mcgahee gay?? :scratch: :lolhit: :rofl:

thefixer74
05-18-2004, 10:40 AM

Apparently you aren't getting it samphin. There's no "witch hunt" here. Williams FAILED a drug test not once but twice, testing positive for marijuana. That is wholly objective fact, so we don't need to throw him in a lake and see if he floats. You could make up a story about McGahee being Osama Bin Laden, but it would just be mindless drivel until he's actually caught doing what you allege he's doing (and thinking he's gay because you detect a lisp is pretty freakin' hilarious, I might add).

I don't know, do you have a problem with the notion of him getting stoned and going out in public? I mean we know he smokes the stuff since he got busted TWICE for it. I guess you think otherwise, but I doubt he smokes it just at home, with the lights off and the blinds down. And considering he has social anxiety disorder, I can easily see him toking it up before going out in public, especially back in NO before he was diagnosed. Maybe he doesn't go out in public in Miami, but obviously he's still smoking up. The stuff about the tattoo and the slutty chick are immaterial, except that the flames on his arm are an identifying feature that makes the story believeable, since I doubt many people knew or cared at that time that Williams had flames on his arms.

Come on now ,we all know he was dehydrated:rolleyes:

Samphin1
05-18-2004, 06:27 PM

Who said anything about Ricky smoking pot? The story that was thrown out here was that of him being high on cocaine, not bud. Stick to the contents of the story. I have a secret for you too, the Willis story was made up. I have never heard a lisp in Willi's voice. The fact that you thought I was serious about that story is sad. It shows that you probably believe anything anyone tells you. It was to show you how ludicrous it is to believe anyone with a source third or fourth removed and someone who "sat" on the story, until just now. Pleae, the fact that you can try and justify the Ricky/coke story and not the Willis/Gay story shows the buffalo colored glasses you have on. Both are BS stories and everyone knows it.

Goobylal
05-18-2004, 06:31 PM

Who said anything about Ricky smoking pot? The story that was thrown out here was that of him being high on cocaine, not bud. Stick to the contents of the story. I have a secret for you too, the Willis story was made up. I have never heard a lisp in Willi's voice. The fact that you thought I was serious about that story is sad. It shows that you probably believe anything anyone tells you. It was to show you how ludicrous it is to believe anyone with a source third or fourth removed and someone who "sat" on the story, until just now. Pleae, the fact that you can try and justify the Ricky/coke story and not the Willis/Gay story shows the buffalo colored glasses you have on. Both are BS stories and everyone knows it.
Take a look back at what I wrote, and I said it was probably pot he was one, not cocaine. If you misunderstood that, that's your problem. Again he's an idiot for getting caught a second time smoking pot, period. As for McGahee, the only thing I can go off of is that you heard a lisp in his voice, but I never believed it and never really cared.

Samphin1
05-18-2004, 09:51 PM

Take a look back at what I wrote, and I said it was probably pot he was one, not cocaine. If you misunderstood that, that's your problem. Again he's an idiot for getting caught a second time smoking pot, period. As for McGahee, the only thing I can go off of is that you heard a lisp in his voice, but I never believed it and never really cared.

Sorry Goob, you never once stated that you thought Ricky was on pot in said story. At least not in the posts I read. You brought up the fact that he failed a second drug test for pot, however you never intimated that in the story in question, he was on pot.

As for the Willis story, good. I am glad you didn't believe it, it wasn't to be believed, just to show how stupid it is to believe the Ricky rumor as it has just as strong as legs to it as the Willis story did. Once, again, the fact that you believed anything I said in the Wills story frightens me ( lisp in voice, you seem to have believed that). My point here is this. This Ricky "story" is BS. It is reported by a guy who has as much credibility as Jason Blair. No offense Buffalo Ranger.

I never said Ricky wasn't an idiot for getting caught smoking pot, just like Travis Henry is an idiot for sleeping with an underage girl, period. As you would say. Anyhow, this conversation has clearly been beaten into the gorund between you and I so I say thank you for the discussion and good day to you! :)

Samphin1
05-18-2004, 09:56 PM
Somehow, someway, I got through the spelling erros, lack of puncuation and abuse of the english language to read all the way through your post. Congrats to me :phew: :shades: What exactly does your first sentence mean? Actually, judging by your lack of ending a sentence the whole thing is your first sentence. Let me try this again. What the heck does the first line mean? It falls about 30 yards short of anything readable, thats for sure.

Also, others on here have thanked me for your insight so and agreed with my insight, so your point there is moot as well. :dink:

Also, it is RICKY, not RICKEY ok? Thanks for participating though.

Goobylal
05-18-2004, 10:07 PM
Sorry Goob, you never once stated that you thought Ricky was on pot in said story. At least not in the posts I read. You brought up the fact that he failed a second drug test for pot, however you never intimated that in the story in question, he was on pot.

Not so fast:

Goobylal

Zoner #3176
Veteran Zoner
Posts per day: 1.21
Member for: 114 days
ZoneBucks: 278

I never said Ricky wasn't an idiot for getting caught smoking pot, just like Travis Henry is an idiot for sleeping with an underage girl, period. As you would say. Anyhow, this conversation has clearly been beaten into the gorund between you and I so I say thank you for the discussion and good day to you! :)
The difference between Henry is that he didn't know the girl was underage, and he has no prior history of having sex with minors. Since the NFL didn't fine or suspend him despite pleading guilty to statutory rape, those mitigating factors obviously meant a lot. Yes he was stupid to pickup a girl at a gas station (or more accurately to allow himself to be picked up by a girl at a gas station), but that's all it was, and if he ever does it again, and I bet he won't, I'll be the first to say run him out of town. Now I doubt Williams smoked pot not knowing what it was, and then did it again, and judging by the fine he's facing, the NFL doesn't buy that either.

Samphin1
05-18-2004, 10:27 PM

Not so fast:

The difference between Henry is that he didn't know the girl was underage, and he has no prior history of having sex with minors. Since the NFL didn't fine or suspend him despite pleading guilty to statutory rape, those mitigating factors obviously meant a lot. Yes he was stupid to pickup a girl at a gas station (or more accurately to allow himself to be picked up by a girl at a gas station), but that's all it was, and if he ever does it again, and I bet he won't, I'll be the first to say run him out of town. Now I doubt Williams smoked pot not knowing what it was, and then did it again, and judging by the fine he's facing, the NFL doesn't buy that either.

The Henry crack was just a parting shot from me Goob. :laughter:
However, let me pose this scenario to you. Ricky took two tests that day, one he passed, the other failed. The failed one was at the minimum of a failed test, so low drug amounts in his system by NFL standards. Ricky is apparently going to appeal it. If the ruling is overturned, are you willing to come back here and admit he isn't an idiot? Now mind you, my thought is that he probably took something and don't think the NFL will revoke their own punishment, so I have no problem calling him an idiot for smoking it. But would you do the same if they do flip the decision?

Goobylal
05-18-2004, 11:14 PM

The Henry crack was just a parting shot from me Goob. :laughter:
However, let me pose this scenario to you. Ricky took two tests that day, one he passed, the other failed. The failed one was at the minimum of a failed test, so low drug amounts in his system by NFL standards. Ricky is apparently going to appeal it. If the ruling is overturned, are you willing to come back here and admit he isn't an idiot? Now mind you, my thought is that he probably took something and don't think the NFL will revoke their own punishment, so I have no problem calling him an idiot for smoking it. But would you do the same if they do flip the decision?
Why would I think he's still an idiot if they find that he's clean? Although he's stupid for having smoked pot and gotten caught once, I'm all for giving people second chances. If he's clean, good for him. However where there's smoke there's usually fire, and his cutting of his hair was a little TOO coincidental for my taste (cannabis stays in the hair as a record of past usage).

Devin
05-18-2004, 11:28 PM
ugggh let it go.

As I said yes hes a slob yes hes a drug abuser.

BUT

He also handles his business on the field quite effectivley.
Thats what he gets paid for.

Samphin1
05-19-2004, 10:51 AM

Why would I think he's still an idiot if they find that he's clean? Although he's stupid for having smoked pot and gotten caught once, I'm all for giving people second chances. If he's clean, good for him. However where there's smoke there's usually fire, and his cutting of his hair was a little TOO coincidental for my taste (cannabis stays in the hair as a record of past usage).

:scratch: Uhh, but he still has body hair, he has a goatee as well. They could very well just take hair from there and get the same results.

Dantheman1280
05-19-2004, 11:02 AM
Mcgahee is not gay, while leaving western Ny last year at the end of my vacation I met Willis in the Buffalo Airport and he was with his girlfriend. Unlike Ricky who was with Mike(levetra) Ditka, I wonder if Ricky thinks it works??

Goobylal
05-19-2004, 11:30 AM

:scratch: Uhh, but he still has body hair, he has a goatee as well. They could very well just take hair from there and get the same results.
How do YOU know he has body hair, outside of what's on his face? And as for his goatee, how long do you think it takes to grow one? I doubt they'd go so far as to take hair from someplace other than his head, but it's odd that he went from not cutting his hair for years to going totally bald, without an explanation given and after he failed the drug test a second time and is in the process of appealing the fine.

Samphin1
05-19-2004, 04:04 PM

How do YOU know he has body hair, outside of what's on his face? And as for his goatee, how long do you think it takes to grow one? I doubt they'd go so far as to take hair from someplace other than his head, but it's odd that he went from not cutting his hair for years to going totally bald, without an explanation given and after he failed the drug test a second time and is in the process of appealing the fine.

Actually, there is a lengthy explanation for why he shaved his hair that ran about two weeks ago. He did it while on his vacation in Austrailia. While I cannot remember exact quotes, it was basically about how he was walking through the wilderness and saw his reflection and the hair that he has had for years. He realized it was helping him hide his face, and himself. He decided he didn't want to hide anymore, and he wanted to be more of a vocal leader on the phins. He figured cutting his hair was a symbolic way and a literal way of starting over and what not. I doubt that is good enough for you so I will try to dig up the article for you.

How do YOU know he doesn't have body hair, outside of what is on his face? While we are both assuming, I think it is a safer assumption that Ricky hasn't shaved off all of his body hair to assuming he has. Also, he failed the drug test in December, he shaved off the hair in March or April I think. Given the rather trace amounts he tested positive for, I doubt his samples of hair would still be able to contain any type of evidence, unless of course you are assuming he is still smoking it. If that is the case, then, you are open to any type of conspiracy theory or hidden agendas of Rickys.

Goobylal
05-19-2004, 04:22 PM
Ricky's explanation is all well and good, but I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him (as you predicted) since he has a LARGE interest in lying in this case. I remember Eddie Van Halen saying that the reason he cut his hair short was because he lost a golf bet with Jim Kelly, when he actually did it as a fresh start after his father died, which came out later. I think that if Williams went to the extreme to shave himself bald, he probably shaved everything, again because he stands to lose a lot if caught a second time. As I said, I doubt they'd ask for body hair, but better safe than sorry. And yes hair can contain even trace amounts of smoke.

Samphin1
05-19-2004, 04:28 PM
Ricky's explanation is all well and good, but I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him (as you predicted) since he has a LARGE interest in lying in this case. I remember Eddie Van Halen saying that the reason he cut his hair short was because he lost a golf bet with Jim Kelly, when he actually did it as a fresh start after his father died, which came out later. I think that if Williams went to the extreme to shave himself bald, he probably shaved everything, again because he stands to lose a lot if caught a second time. As I said, I doubt they'd ask for body hair, but better safe than sorry. And yes hair can contain even trace amounts of smoke.

I am no expert on pot, so I don't know how long the hair can hold trace amounts of pot from a guy who tested to have very little in his system ( if any at all, using Ricky's argument). I suppose I will have to take your word for it that him testing positive in December, could mean they could pull a hair in March-April and still find elements in it. I find that hard to believe, but like I said, I am no expert.

I don't think Ricky shaving his head is an extreme, People make drastic changes to their hair's appearance without shaving his entire body hair. Besides, as previously stated, he has a goatee and eyebrows. If he was trying to avoid a hair drug test, one would think he would make sure to rid himself of everything for however long it took for this situation to be resolved.

Goobylal
05-19-2004, 04:55 PM
A goatee doesn't take long to grow. Eyebrows OTOH do take a little longer. I don't know but if the NFL says that he's clean, I'll go with it. In any case, I doubt he tests positive again, which would mean suspension.

Samphin1
05-19-2004, 05:23 PM
A goatee doesn't take long to grow. Eyebrows OTOH do take a little longer. I don't know but if the NFL says that he's clean, I'll go with it. In any case, I doubt he tests positive again, which would mean suspension.

Also, just watching Ricky in camp, and he has hair again, so he isn't bald anymore either. Granted the hair is short, but he isn't bald. Anyhow, this argument has kind of started spinnig its tires in the mud. i thnk we somewhat agree here so there is no point to continue I suppose. I will end with a warning when the fish play the Bills. We will get ya right in the eye. :fish: :D

MDFINFAN
05-19-2004, 05:27 PM

We will get ya right in the eye. :fish: :D

Now that's a ending to thread...great one Samphin..

BuffaloRanger
05-20-2004, 12:08 AM
Coke or Pot who cares? You are focusing on the wrong point of the story.

My point was a guy told me this story about a tattoo shop where he had several tattoos done. He became friends with the artists. During this friendship this incident happened. Ricky was a Saint at the time. He was telling me this story about a "celebrity". I didn't think it could be true until I saw the flaming tattoos.

You see, this guy was specific about the tattoo design. He could have said "a tattoo" and left it at that. But this guy was specific about the flames on each arm.

I didn't hear this story from a friend, of a cousin, of a friend, of a friend, as you try to claim.

I heard it from a guy that was a good friend of the tattoo artist and the guy that banged the girlfriend.

Ricky now has a known history of drugs. Is it that big a stretch to think that he could have been high when he walked into a tatoo shop near Bourbon Street?

Samphin1
05-20-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
Coke or Pot who cares? You are focusing on the wrong point of the story.

My point was a guy told me this story about a tattoo shop where he had several tattoos done. He became friends with the artists. During this friendship this incident happened. Ricky was a Saint at the time. He was telling me this story about a "celebrity". I didn't think it could be true until I saw the flaming tattoos.

You see, this guy was specific about the tattoo design. He could have said "a tattoo" and left it at that. But this guy was specific about the flames on each arm.

I didn't hear this story from a friend, of a cousin, of a friend, of a friend, as you try to claim.

I heard it from a guy that was a good friend of the tattoo artist and the guy that banged the girlfriend.

Ricky now has a known history of drugs. Is it that big a stretch to think that he could have been high when he walked into a tatoo shop near Bourbon Street?

Yes it is. Who is to say this guy didn't see the tattoos the same way you did? On a magazine, or on TV or whatever. I am sorry Buffalo Ranger, but you saying you heard it from a guy that was a good friend of the tattoo artist isn't a good enough source for me. The fact that Ricky has tested postive for weed, a claim that some people like Mort, think he can beat on an appeal, does not mean he does coke. To make that jump without any facts is ludicrous.

BillsFanInMass
05-23-2004, 10:45 AM
Hey im the guy from the tatoo parlor his girl came to me and said i need to have an Orgasm Rickys d**k looks like a burnt up jimmy dean sausage. She also said he was obsessed with wearing her clothes and taking large objects up the poop shoot and she was sick of his weido ways. So i showed her mine and it was on like Donkey Kong . Later on that evening she said that RW really wanted to be traded to the dolphins because Jason Taylor ,Zach Thomas and some fan who called himself Samphin wanted to run a train on him. I thought it was weird but continued too bang her in the a$$ then she was like put it in my mouth i want Ricky to taste it after. lol lol lol Get off our site pitiful Dolphin fans:badboy:

Samphin1
05-24-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
Hey im the guy from the tatoo parlor his girl came to me and said i need to have an Orgasm Rickys d**k looks like a burnt up jimmy dean sausage. She also said he was obsessed with wearing her clothes and taking large objects up the poop shoot and she was sick of his weido ways. So i showed her mine and it was on like Donkey Kong . Later on that evening she said that RW really wanted to be traded to the dolphins because Jason Taylor ,Zach Thomas and some fan who called himself Samphin wanted to run a train on him. I thought it was weird but continued too bang her in the a$$ then she was like put it in my mouth i want Ricky to taste it after. lol lol lol Get off our site pitiful Dolphin fans:badboy:

I think I will stick around for awhile, just because I feel you need me to. By the way, if you are going to insult me, you might as well get my name right. It is SAMPHIN1, never forget the one. :box:

Devin
05-24-2004, 10:42 AM
yikes!!