• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloRanger
    WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
    • Mar 2003

Story about Ricky that I thought was just a rumor

Here's an interesting story that I had considered a BS rumor, but now who knows.

It was back in 2001. My cousin in Shreveport was dating (and eventually married and divorced) this "dirtbag" with 12 tattoos. I consider him a "dirtbag" because he had served a couple years in prison on weapons charges (supposedly) and because one of his tattoo's was a swastika. And I later found out he beat my cousin. A real winner. So considering the source, here's the story...

We started talking about tattoos and since I had one done in New Orleans - where he had alot of his work done- we started talking about tattoo shops and crazy things that happen there.

He told me a story about his buddies who work at a famous tattoo shop in N.O. that did some work on Ricky Williams over the summer - when he was still on the Saints. Ricky came in with a girl that was supposedly his girlfriend. Both of them were obviously out of their heads high on something - his buddies thought it was cocaine. Ricky wanted flames done on both forearms. This took at least a couple hours. The girlfriend ended up hooking up with another tattoo artist in the backroom - then on to to a hotel around the corner. They returned before Ricky was done and he was none the wiser. That's the point of the story this guy thought was so funny. His buddy screwed Ricky's girl while one of the other guy's was doing work on Ricky - and he didn't have a clue.

At the time I checked for pictures of Ricky on the Internet and didn't see these "Flaming Tattoos". So I figured it was either completely made upby the guys in the shop, this "dirtbag' was trying to impress me with a wild story, or a black dude that looked something like Ricky fooled these dumb country hicks into giving him a good price by saying he was Ricky.

So imagine my surprise last year when I saw a picture of Ricky in action on the cover of a Fantasy Football Magazine sporting flames going up his arms?

I had thought about posting this "rumor" before but thought it could still be BS. Now after the story about his drug history I have my doubts that it was made up.

Either way, it's a pretty interesting story about "flaming Ricky Williams."
    Last edited by BuffaloRanger; 05-17-2004, 04:23 AM.
    Buffalo Only and Always.
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Flaming Ricky! It must burn when he pees.

Comment

• ryjam282
      Offical Billszone Starting QB
      • Mar 2003

Now that is good stuff, I hope it is true. I hate the Dolphins but I respect Ricky as a runner, he is damn good.

Ryan Withey
      Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Goobylal
        • Jan 2004

Probably true, and he was probably on the Mary Jane. I don't know if he's rastafarian, but that would give him the perfect excuse for smoking weed. Still wouldn't fly with the NFL, though.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

I heard Ricky just got busted for pot.

Comment

• Samphin1
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Goobylal
            Probably true, and he was probably on the Mary Jane. I don't know if he's rastafarian, but that would give him the perfect excuse for smoking weed. Still wouldn't fly with the NFL, though.
            Probably true? Oh man that is rich. Funny though, I have been sitting on this story too, I didn't want to post it because I wasn't sure if it was true but here goes. My friend is married to this guy who is a real homo. I say that because he outed himself and divorced my friend. Anyway, He was at a bar and this big black guy with a gimpy knee started hitting on him. They hit it off and ended up going back to his place. They fooled around all night but then mysteriously, the gimpy kneed guy left, in the middle of the night. He left a number and a name. Much to his surprise and everyone in the roomo he told the story to, it was Willis McGahee! I thought it was just a silly rumor, however, seeing the little queer on MTV and how he talks with a lisp, or should I say lithp, I now know it to be true.

Please people, will you believe anything anyone says?
            Last edited by Samphin1; 05-17-2004, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

I don't believe your story, samphin.

Comment

• Samphin1
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by billsfanone
                I don't believe your story, samphin.
                Well, why not? It comes form just as reliable a course as Buffaloranger's. Speaking of which, I want a chili dog.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Samphin1
                  Well, why not? It comes form just as reliable a course as Buffaloranger's. Speaking of which, I want a chili dog.
                  I choose not to believe you.

Comment

• Samphin1
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by billsfanone

I choose not to believe you.
                    Good, now choose not to believe the other pure horse poop story in this thread and we can all go home happy. Except that I am already home...and happy, you get my point.

Comment

• RedEyE
                      • Jul 2002

Sorry to say, those flame tatoos on Ricky's arms would take several sessions, not just a couple of hours.

Comment

• Samphin1
                        • Mar 2004

Also, not to nitpick, but how is this guy qualified to know what Ricky was "on" at the time. Coke doesn't last forever. Unless he was cutting and snorting a line while getting his tatoos done, chances are he would have came down shortly after entering the parlor as well.

Don't ask me how I know this either, I just do. Why I am still contributing to this post?

Comment

• The Natrix
                          • Jul 2002

Was it ever a secret that he's a coke-head?

Byrd.

Comment

• Samphin1
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by The Natrix
                            Was it ever a secret that he's a coke-head?
                            Not anymore of a secret that McGahee is a flaming queer, Drew Bledsoe is a wife beater and Travis Henry is not a sex offender.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                              • Mar 2004

A while back SI had an article on Ricky and how immature he was and how much of a slob he was. He'd eat a banana in his multi million dollar house and throw the peel on the floor. Stuff like that makes you wonder about someone's mental capacity. I don't know, nor do I care about what kind of drugs he takes, but he is definately one messed up dude.

Comment

Working...
                              X