PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think will be available after June 1?

ShadowHawk7
05-17-2004, 09:56 PM
This thread is sorta out of desperation, noting how slow it's getting in this offseason lull. Like the thread title sugests, who do you think won't make June 1 cuts, and will be available to us? Do you think TD will make another move? To perhaps bolster a the D-line or O-line? Or get some solid depth?
Or is June 1 cuts pretty mush a hoax?

:feedback:

The Natrix
05-17-2004, 10:16 PM
flutie?

ok, peace out!

:ontome:

Hermanator21
05-18-2004, 01:30 AM
Gildon from Pitt , I say try him at DE
Brackens,If cheap , he might help....
David Terrell from Chi town...past # 8 overalll pick 3 years ago...he sucks,plus we don't need him
possibly someone from the pats
Tim Couch(sp?) don't need him.........he sucks
I dont think as many players will be cut this time, because teams are learning how to work w/ the salary cap more.......

Samphin1
05-18-2004, 01:58 AM
Yeah, I think fans ( Dolphin fans included) bank too heavily on June 1st cuts. A lot of poster think of it as a second round of free agency, and while some ok players may be cut, it is no where near as prominent as in years past. Like Hermanator said, most teams pretty much have the cap figured out so big name player cuts will slowly dwindle to almost nothing one day. It is best to go into that period with expectations low, that way in case a surprise comes along and your team signs them, all the much sweeter.

Aero II
05-18-2004, 06:26 AM
I think there'll be better talent available after the final round of preseason cuts than there will be from June 1st.

ryjam282
05-18-2004, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by The Natrix
flutie?

ok, peace out!

:ontome:

Now I would love that. Flutie, Flutie, Flutie.....

SABURZFAN
05-18-2004, 07:25 AM
i'm not a flutie fan but having bledsoe and flutie would only benefit losman if he's going to be our future QB.i don't think i could stomach "The Flakes" again though.:baghead:

Tatonka
05-18-2004, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Samphin1
Yeah, I think fans ( Dolphin fans included) bank too heavily on June 1st cuts. A lot of poster think of it as a second round of free agency, and while some ok players may be cut, it is no where near as prominent as in years past. Like Hermanator said, most teams pretty much have the cap figured out so big name player cuts will slowly dwindle to almost nothing one day. It is best to go into that period with expectations low, that way in case a surprise comes along and your team signs them, all the much sweeter.

june 1st cuts will always be there as long as the current structure is there.. where it benifits the team to cut a player after june 1st because the hit against the cap is no as large.

bills_7
05-18-2004, 08:00 AM
.......TIM COUCH
:nerd::idea:

bills_7
05-18-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Hermanator21

Tim Couch(sp?) don't need him.........he sucks
more.......
:coocoo:

ryjam282
05-18-2004, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
i'm not a flutie fan but having bledsoe and flutie would only benefit losman if he's going to be our future QB.i don't think i could stomach "The Flakes" again though.:baghead:

I have to agree, those flakes did suck pretty bad. But there are a nice collectors item...

bills_7
05-18-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by ryjam282
I have to agree, those flakes did suck pretty bad. But there are a nice collectors item...

im almost positive they never sold them were i live..... was it just wst NY were they were sold?