• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Tickets For The Home Opener!! Last Chance

OK....thanks to everybody who has expressed an interest in tickets for the home opener. This is not the last chance to get tickets in the Zone Zone. As you know, CP and I will be going to the stadium on Saturday to buy tickets for those who have prepaid.

At this time the following people have paid:

Shelby 2
    Valerie 2
    BAM 4
    Church 1
    TopDog 4
    Kardshark 2
    Mybills 3

If you have sent a check please sit pat. I haven't been to the POBox since last week. I am going and will update the list later.

Again. This week is your last chance to sit in the Zone Zone. I must receive payment by Friday. You can send a check for $41.00 per ticket to:

Frank Stephen
    POBox 182
    Bowmansville, NY 14026-0182

or you can pay $42.25 per ticket to my paypal account (ebenezer2001@hotmail.com).

Thanks.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
    If you have sent a check please sit pat. I haven't been to the POBox since last week. I am going and will update the list later.

you had me worried for a min.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• TedMock
      • Jul 2002

Is an order for 20 too much? I'm even willing to buy the more expensive seats if necessary. Let me know, I'll go to your paypal account today.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TedMock
        Is an order for 20 too much? I'm even willing to buy the more expensive seats if necessary. Let me know, I'll go to your paypal account today.
        it's your call...we will do our best...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Patrick76777
          • Jul 2002

Hey Eb, when are you heading to the Stadium on Saturday? I'm buying 16 tickets to the Cleveland game for co-workers and family. I'll have to keep an eye out for you.
          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
            Hey Eb, when are you heading to the Stadium on Saturday? I'm buying 16 tickets to the Cleveland game for co-workers and family. I'll have to keep an eye out for you.
            we may be there as early as 7 or 8...CP is picking me up on his way home from work...

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

We are up to 18 paid...expecting payment for 4 more...anybody else??

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

We are now 22...this is your last chance...you must notify me by 5PM Friday EDT...thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X