PDA

View Full Version : Abu Ghraib Beheading

Discotrish
05-18-2004, 02:04 PM
I'm a little late posting the latest in the series of suspicious things about the chunky Arabs, one with white sneakers, who behaded Nick Berg, whose computer password was in the possession of Al Qaeda suspects several years ago.

Nick, whose orange prison jumpsuit is exactly like the ones at Guantanamo (alternatae theory: al qaeda issues flame retardant v-neck jumpsuits just like it to their hostages) was seated in the same ol' kind of plastic chair as Abu Ghraib abuser/poser Lynddie England. The walls coincidentally are the same color too. Although I'm sure all of Iraq has the same color walls. Just another in a growing series of coincidences regarding the chunky Arabs with bulletproof vests.

Normally Arabs have bulletproof vests don't they?

Patti :ontome:

My Hot Gorilla Blog Thingie (http://www.beefonweck.blogspot.com)

Novacane
05-18-2004, 02:06 PM
you lost me :scratch:

LtBillsFan66
05-18-2004, 02:08 PM
He was connected to Mussaui (sp?).

05-18-2004, 02:10 PM
http://www.thirteen.org/molly/graphics/chunky.gif

Dozerdog
05-18-2004, 03:30 PM
Discotrish====>:coocoo:

Ebenezer
05-18-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Discotrish====>:coocoo:

what if she is right?

LtBillsFan66
05-18-2004, 03:56 PM
I really think Berg was killed by the Iraqis who are on our side. He was linked to Mussaui (sp?). They probably wanted to make an example out of him and put the anger back in Americans so we keep fighting.

Discotrish
05-19-2004, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone
I really think Berg was killed by the Iraqis who are on our side. He was linked to Mussaui (sp?). They probably wanted to make an example out of him and put the anger back in Americans so we keep fighting.

And how about that wedding ring that Iraqis DON'T wear on their left hands. You really think these chunky guys were Arabs? With their cheesy fake video claiming that the killer was (I forget his name, Al-Z something) who actually gimps around on a prosthetic leg. Any of these guys on the video look like they have trouble walking? (uh, yeah. Berg. Don't mention him)

There is so much fakery about this beheading incident it's no wonder they were able to put a whole war over on us and we still think it's good and right.

Patti

:miyagi:

05-19-2004, 06:07 AM
http://www.shavonne.com/rings/c02222ecb-large.jpg

05-19-2004, 06:31 AM
Check out what's on a Mason's 9th degree apron...

Halbert
05-19-2004, 07:57 AM
There's a whole comprehensive post about this over at BBI. I think it's all a rediculous conspiracy theory. This is a pathetically bumbling administration but there's absolutely no way they'd be involved in anything like this. Let's be real. I know people want to paint them as evil but they're not, they're just incompetent because their leader is.

05-19-2004, 08:11 AM
Speaking of conspiracies at BBI, has anyone phoned Stealth's Commanding Officer to try and get him fired lately ?

Discotrish
05-19-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Halbert
There's a whole comprehensive post about this over at BBI. I think it's all a rediculous conspiracy theory. This is a pathetically bumbling administration but there's absolutely no way they'd be involved in anything like this. Let's be real. I know people want to paint them as evil but they're not, they're just incompetent because their leader is.

Did it mention the US military cap that appears briefly in the bottom right corner of the video?

I'm sure it wasn't done by US military. There's plenty of skill for hire in Iraq.

Maybe they are trying to make it appear the US is behind it by getting their own chunky white Arabs in white sneakers to do it. Those Arabs are clever that way.

Speaking of evil, since a recent New Yorker story with solid sources details how the abuse/torture/humiliation was ordered from the highest levels of government, I'm not buying that either. It's easy to blame Lynddie England (and I do) but the blame goes all the way to the top.

Patti :dolfelon:

Halbert
05-19-2004, 08:31 AM
Stealth usually has been generally reasonable. Usually. Since the war he's sprinted rightward. He now rivals Shiva in political extremity. Ok, not quite that far, but far. Both of them still make interesting points on a regular basis.

Erik vonDarkmoor
05-19-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by –
Check out what's on a Mason's 9th degree apron...

You figured it out. We control everything.

Gunzlingr
05-19-2004, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Erik VonDarkmoor
You figured it out. We control everything.

:up:

Halbert
05-19-2004, 08:39 AM
... they're just incompetent because their leader is.
Too bad, too. He's a likable guy. Just a pathetically poor President.

He needs to be running some charitable organization, not the most powerful and allegedly advanced country in the world.

Step aside, George. Do it now. I swear on Barbaraís apple pie I guarantee I'll vote for McCain. Do it for your party. Do it for the country. Do it for evolution, for Godís sake (pun intended).

05-19-2004, 09:27 AM
http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/nwo/pyramid_dollar_bill_tn.gif

Human pyramid, eh ?

EricStratton
05-19-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Discotrish
Nick, whose orange prison jumpsuit is exactly like the ones at Guantanamo (alternatae theory: al qaeda issues flame retardant v-neck jumpsuits just like it to their hostages) was seated in the same ol' kind of plastic chair as Abu Ghraib abuser/poser Lynddie England. The walls coincidentally are the same color too. Although I'm sure all of Iraq has the same color walls. Just another in a growing series of coincidences regarding the chunky Arabs with bulletproof vests.

Patti,

I looked at the video again and while the guys are heavy I don't see bullet-proof vests on them nor did I see the military cap and for the life of me I can't tell if the orange jump-suit is flame retardent or not.

On a positive note my local Shoprite is having a sale on plastic chairs so that may be a lead to track down.

LtBillsFan66
05-19-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by EricStratton
Patti,

I looked at the video again and while the guys are heavy I don't see bullet-proof vests on them nor did I see the military cap and for the life of me I can't tell if the orange jump-suit is flame retardent or not.

On a positive note my local Shoprite is having a sale on plastic chairs so that may be a lead to track down.

:eek:

Is Shoprite involved!

EricStratton
05-19-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone

:eek:

Is Shoprite involved!

It's all about the chair man, it's all about the chair.

Michael82
05-19-2004, 03:42 PM
I really wonder if the CIA had something to do with the beheading. I pray that they didn't...but it would NOT surprise me. It also scares the **** out of me. :scared:

Ebenezer
05-19-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Mikey82
I really wonder if the CIA had something to do with the beheading. I pray that they didn't...but it would NOT surprise me. It also scares the **** out of me. :scared:

going out on a limb just a bit, aren't ya?