PDA

View Full Version : Who is this years MVP for the Bills?

Hermanator21
05-20-2004, 09:16 AM
As much as I have hated Bledsoe for the past 7 months , If I was a betting man, I think I would put my money on Drew......... I think Drew will play the way the Bills need him to this year. I think with the imprved coaching staff and add in the fact that our O-Line has potential w/ the help from Mcnaily our O-Line will be MUCH improved. The key is , how much are we running the ball?? But I think we will run the ball more. Also add in the fact that we have all WR's in the right spots this year. I think Drew can orchestrate all of this and put together a well built machine. I was curious to see who you guys think might be the MVP for the Bills? And why?

Jan Reimers
05-20-2004, 09:30 AM
Eric Moulds, if he stays healthy. He'll benefit from the improvement of Reed, the addition of Evans, and a more balanced attack. I look for him to catch at least 100 balls.

justasportsfan
05-20-2004, 09:34 AM
I hope it's Drew. This will means our offense is clicking.

LtBillsFan66
05-20-2004, 09:36 AM
I think Spikes is going to literally eat a running back this year!

The Spaz
05-20-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone
I think Spikes is going to literally eat a running back this year!

I hope it's not Ricky Williams because then he will test positive for weed.

justasportsfan
05-20-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz

I hope it's not Ricky Williams because then he will test positive for weed. :lol:

ShadowHawk7
05-20-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz
I hope it's not Ricky Williams because then he will test positive for weed.

:lolcry:

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
Eric Moulds, if he stays healthy. He'll benefit from the improvement of Reed, the addition of Evans, and a more balanced attack. I look for him to catch at least 100 balls.

Agreed.

saviorbledsoe
05-20-2004, 11:28 AM
Travis Henry! With the running offense we are supposed to have this year I believe he would lead the league in rushing this year if he wouldnt have to share carries with Mcgahee.

STAMPY
05-20-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
Travis Henry! With the running offense we are supposed to have this year I believe he would lead the league in rushing this year if he wouldnt have to share carries with Mcgahee.

Im goin with TH too, he has a mission to prove with willis

B-DON
05-20-2004, 02:01 PM
hopefully its the whole
o-line

juice
05-20-2004, 02:06 PM
Jerry Gray with the #1 ranked "D"

Dantheman1280
05-20-2004, 02:29 PM
MVP: T HEN

Biggest Surprise: COY WIRE

DEF MVP: NATE CLEMENTS (8 picks)

Mr. Cynical
05-20-2004, 04:56 PM
Me.

finsrclowns
05-20-2004, 08:36 PM
Let's pray it's not Moorman.:pray:

ShadowHawk7
05-20-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Dantheman1280
MVP: T HEN

Biggest Surprise: COY WIRE

DEF MVP: NATE CLEMENTS (8 picks)

Please not with the Coy Wire thing again. He's soo "underrated" on this board, he's overrated..
He can hit like a truck, he does has amazing team spirit, he is a fan favorite. (one of mine too.) But he has yet to prove much at all, other than a ok to good SS, and a special teams ace. I'm sure he'll eventually be worth more than the 3rd round pick we used on him, but I don't see him replacing the proven guys we have in PP and Reese this year. Personally, I like PP the best at FS. I don't know if Wire has the coverage skills to be an FS or not, but most level headed posters say that that's something he really needs to work on, so thats what I'll go with.

Moulds is our O MVP.
Vincent is our D MVP.