PDA

View Full Version : Patriots BillsZone Tail-Gating Party!!!

WG
10-24-2002, 05:08 PM
Since this is such a huge game, we'll be having a TG party for it. I've got a handicapped placard which will allow us to stage it close to the stadium.

I'll bring the wings and cooker. We'll do a Pot-Luck type of arrangement if that works.

I'll try and bring my flags so that we're easy to spot. Bills and US flags flying high!! We'll be in the usual area on the north side of the stadium, but closer to the stadium. We'll post directions as well.

We are also planning on hosting a Saturday evening pre-party we're thinking around 7 p.m. or so at the Sports Page on Monroe Ave.

Please let us know whether you plan on attending and on what you would like to bring.

Dozerdog
10-24-2002, 05:53 PM
I got a pot O'Chilli to bring!

We should meet somewhere before heading in.. I have a ton of TG stuff we can transfer to a vehicle.. and I could bring a mini van if needed. I have foldable chairs, one of those 10X10 collapsable awnings, and Bills Flags.

Halbert
10-24-2002, 08:32 PM
I'll bring my face for the Patriot fans.

lordofgun
10-24-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Halbert

:lol:

doug45
10-25-2002, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
Since this is such a huge game, we'll be having a TG party for it. I've got a handicapped placard which will allow us to stage it close to the stadium.

I'll bring the wings and cooker. We'll do a Pot-Luck type of arrangement if that works.

I'll try and bring my flags so that we're easy to spot. Bills and US flags flying high!! We'll be in the usual area on the north side of the stadium, but closer to the stadium. We'll post directions as well.

We are also planning on hosting a Saturday evening pre-party we're thinking around 7 p.m. or so at the Sports Page on Monroe Ave.

Please let us know whether you plan on attending and on what you would like to bring.

Why don't you park in the Suite Northside lot off Abbott RD. I park there every game and there is plenty of room and only steps from the gate.

ublinkwescore
10-25-2002, 06:12 PM
Someone drink a few beers for me - I like Heineken, and Newcastle, how ever, I've been known to settle for Natty Ice, or Red Dog. Coors is good too, just stay away from Budweiser.

Michael82
10-26-2002, 11:00 AM
I'll be there! I'll bring Hot Dogs and Rolls. I can also bring a bag of Doritos or two. :D

WG
10-26-2002, 07:33 PM
"I'll bring my face for the Patriot fans."

After all, it is close enough to Halloween! :D

Thanks. We're just gonna go where the VIP/Handicapped parking is however. Wherever they put us. I don't want to take any chances on getting there too late and having to walk too far. It's tough on crutches.

The_Philster
10-26-2002, 07:41 PM
gimp ;)

Sabre Ally
10-26-2002, 10:31 PM
I have a presentation due in class the next day, so I can't go to that game. :sadwalk:

SoCalBillsFan
10-28-2002, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
I have a presentation due in class the next day, so I can't go to that game. :sadwalk:

are you kidding me with this one? Sure you can go ally! You can work around it! I do it all the time :D

Besides, the game will be over by nighttime right? You've got all night! That's what moonlight hours are for! I know you can pull it ally :)

Sabre Ally
10-28-2002, 03:23 AM
It has to be a 30 minute presentation.......it's due in a week.........and I haven't even bothered to go to the library and collect my sources yet. :doh:

Maybe I should bring back my slacker title.

doug45
10-28-2002, 07:03 AM
"I'll bring my face for the Patriot fans."

After all, it is close enough to Halloween! :D

Thanks. We're just gonna go where the VIP/Handicapped parking is however. Wherever they put us. I don't want to take any chances on getting there too late and having to walk too far. It's tough on crutches.

The North side Suite lot is a VIP/Handicapped lot. It is 10 feet from the gates. I have a pass to park there because of my sets. But let me know where you end up so I can find you guys. My wife said she would do some bake goods to bring.

casdhf
10-28-2002, 08:17 AM
I have a report on a 600-page novel due today, I still went to the game.... :shakeno:

Dozerdog
10-28-2002, 08:21 AM
Who are you kidding- you rented the video....

casdhf
10-28-2002, 08:37 AM
I wish, there wasn't one :D

clumping platelets
10-28-2002, 12:18 PM
Use those Cliff Notes :chuckle:

What book :cas:

Ebenezer
10-28-2002, 01:19 PM
I can't speak for CP but we will be there. If you want to meet someplace before hand so we are all together let me know. We could meet either at West Seneca West High School, West Seneca East High School or Southgate Plaza. All are basically on the way.

WG
10-28-2002, 02:50 PM
Eb,

Is SouthGate Plaza the plaza near that candy store across the road?

I'm meeting my buddy who's folks live on Union down near Pappa's. You know where that is?

There's a Tops and a bowling alley nearby.

clumping platelets
10-28-2002, 03:37 PM
That's closer to rte 20 but Southgate Lanes or that Tops could be a good meeting place as well....

Pride
10-28-2002, 03:48 PM
Can someone post a graphical map?

I am not from that area, and only know the way in from 219 South

I really want to make this one! Thanks peoples....

The_Philster
10-28-2002, 03:58 PM

I know I'll have my own regular tailgate party....Zoners are welcome to stop by as I'm gonna be cooking up a big pot of New England Clam Chowder...probably around 11-11:30. :hungry:
But as far as the Sports Page preparty....that's in the Buffalo area, right? Count me in. :up:

casdhf
10-28-2002, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by clumping platelets
Use those Cliff Notes :chuckle:

What book :cas:

Two Solitudes.....a book about Canada. It was definately not wunderbar

The_Philster
10-28-2002, 06:20 PM
I feel for you, cas....I have a paper to do for US History on why I'd be a Jeffersonian or a Federalist......not fun. I'll have to work on it during the MNF game. :(

Typ0
10-28-2002, 07:30 PM
Jeffersonian because you like to drink beer and smoke weed just like all good Jeffersonians.

Earthquake Enyart
10-28-2002, 07:31 PM
Plus I don't remember any Federalist monument in DC.

The_Philster
10-28-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Plus I don't remember any Federalist monument in DC.
Washington was a Federalist. ;)

casdhf
10-28-2002, 08:50 PM
definnately federalism

The_Philster
10-28-2002, 09:04 PM
I don't know....Federalists weren't as protective of the individual rights as the Jeffersonians. The Sedition Act alone proved that.

Typ0
10-29-2002, 12:21 AM
we're going to have to make a bs forum just so we can move this thread.

Sabre Ally
10-29-2002, 12:26 AM
Ya, Jefferson was protective of individual rights ...... as long as you were white and male.

clumping platelets
10-29-2002, 02:38 AM
Woo Hoo!!! I'm a Jeffersonian ;)

Ain't this a tailgate thread? :lmao:

10-29-2002, 07:22 AM
North suites and handicapped are the same lot

Ebenezer
10-29-2002, 07:35 AM
Eb,

Is SouthGate Plaza the plaza near that candy store across the road?

I'm meeting my buddy who's folks live on Union down near Pappa's. You know where that is?

There's a Tops and a bowling alley nearby.

Southgate Plaza is at Union and Seneca. I don't know the candy store of which you talk.

Pappas'??? You got to be kidding? You know how many times I got drunk there??? That is Michael Rd. Southgate Bowling alley is right next to Pappas. The new Duff's is a little further south than Pappas.

Tops is gone. They moved up the road and built a larger building. We could meet at the bowling alley/Pappas parking lot. That would be fine.

Patrick76777
10-29-2002, 07:40 AM
Meet at my house. I'm 30 seconds from abbott road. JK......I was about to tell you that the Tops was closed.

I park right near that lot you speak of, it's right my the Graveyard. I'll find you guys.

justasportsfan
10-29-2002, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Halbert

:sukrpnch: lmao

clumping platelets
10-29-2002, 04:23 PM
:rofl:

Michael82
10-29-2002, 04:55 PM
Okay, so now that we got this back to the topic.....

WHO'S coming to the game and the tailgate party?

What food/drinks can you bring?

What time are you coming?

Where did you want to meet?

clumping platelets
10-29-2002, 05:32 PM
:scratch:

Captain gameboy
10-29-2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Ya, Jefferson was protective of individual rights ...... as long as you were white and male.

I live 4 miles from Monticello, Sabre. By choice. If you have the urge to get into this, you better be ready. Your claim, as stated above, is a call for action by those of us who admire the man. If you believe he was sexist or racist, which your post suggests, lets move to the appropriate board. If not, I'll let it pass.

WG
10-29-2002, 10:38 PM
Eb,

Yeah, we can meet at that lot between Pappas and the Alley. That's fine. I'll have to call ya on Sunday. I'm gonna have my hands full just trying to get everything together w/ a bum knee.

I'll shoot ya my cell # and my folks' # in Roch.

Let's meet there then. I'll start another thread for the party.

clumping platelets
10-29-2002, 10:48 PM
We should meet about 9am and try to work out how many cars, etc to take

WG
10-29-2002, 11:10 PM
I'm thinkin' 8:30.

BTW Eb,

Did you mean that Duff's was further south than Pappas? Or north? I haven't been there, but from what I've been told, my understanding is that it is north of there by a mile or two.

Ebenezer
10-30-2002, 05:08 AM
to my understanding it is south by less than a mile from Pappas...although this i am not sure of for i don't move for 2 weeks...i will check and get back to you on that one.

btw, wys clean out your pm box.