PDA

View Full Version : NFL teams by division

The_Philster
05-23-2004, 08:05 AM
By MARK GAUGHAN
This is the first of eight stories examining NFL teams by division as they prepare for training camp. Today's installment focuses
on the AFC East.
It's tough keeping up with the King of the Hill in the NFL.
So it's no surprise the AFC East underwent dramatic change this offseason as Miami, the New York Jets and Buffalo scrambled to gain ground on the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots.

Buffalo changed coaches. The Jets tore apart their defense. Miami signed a new quarterback and a new go-to receiver and rebuilt its offensive line. Will that be enough to close the gap on the Patriots? ...
more (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20040523/1055157.asp)

mybills
05-23-2004, 08:20 AM
<b>Key losses: Coach Gregg Williams</b>

:rofl: Are they on drugs?

<b>re: Jets;
Will Vilma beat out ex-Bill Sam Cowart for the middle backer job?</b>

Jason said he HOPES so! :D

<b>Will concussion-prone Wayne Chrebet make it through preseason and win the slot-receiver job?</b>

Jason says, YES. He's had plenty of time to heal.

BigZ
05-23-2004, 11:19 AM
Yea, when I read that Gregg was a key loss I had a good laugh. They did list MM as a key addition. Should have listed Gregg's firing as a key addition too!!!!!

B-DON
05-23-2004, 12:41 PM
i had to laugh when i saw geek williams as a ket loss.lol i hope ted washington hurts there D and it looks like someone else thinks the miami o-line blows besides just us bills fans

mybills
05-23-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by zielinski
Yea, when I read that Gregg was a key loss I had a good laugh. They did list MM as a key addition. Should have listed Gregg's firing as a key addition too!!!!!

Maybe they saw my title! :snicker:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
05-23-2004, 07:40 PM
This is the first of eight stories examining NFL teams by division as they prepare for training camp. Today's installment focuses
on the AFC East.
It's tough keeping up with the King of the Hill in the NFL.
So it's no surprise the AFC East underwent dramatic change this offseason as Miami, the New York Jets and Buffalo scrambled to gain ground on the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots.

http://buffalonews.com/editorial/20040523/1055157.asp

Key losses: Coach Gregg Williams (Redskins) :lol: I say it's a key gain not a loss!!! how could anyone say that :madcurse: