• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

NFL teams by division

By MARK GAUGHAN
    This is the first of eight stories examining NFL teams by division as they prepare for training camp. Today's installment focuses
    on the AFC East.
    It's tough keeping up with the King of the Hill in the NFL.
    So it's no surprise the AFC East underwent dramatic change this offseason as Miami, the New York Jets and Buffalo scrambled to gain ground on the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots.

Buffalo changed coaches. The Jets tore apart their defense. Miami signed a new quarterback and a new go-to receiver and rebuilt its offensive line. Will that be enough to close the gap on the Patriots?
    more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Key losses: Coach Gregg Williams

Are they on drugs?

re: Jets;
    Will Vilma beat out ex-Bill Sam Cowart for the middle backer job?

Jason said he HOPES so!

Will concussion-prone Wayne Chrebet make it through preseason and win the slot-receiver job?

Jason says, YES. He's had plenty of time to heal.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BigZ
      • Sep 2003

Yea, when I read that Gregg was a key loss I had a good laugh. They did list MM as a key addition. Should have listed Gregg's firing as a key addition too!!!!!

Comment

• B-DON
        hi
        • Mar 2004

i had to laugh when i saw geek williams as a ket loss.lol i hope ted washington hurts there D and it looks like someone else thinks the miami o-line blows besides just us bills fans

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by zielinski
          Yea, when I read that Gregg was a key loss I had a good laugh. They did list MM as a key addition. Should have listed Gregg's firing as a key addition too!!!!!
          Maybe they saw my title!
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Jan 2004

NFL teams by division

This is the first of eight stories examining NFL teams by division as they prepare for training camp. Today's installment focuses
            on the AFC East.
            It's tough keeping up with the King of the Hill in the NFL.
            So it's no surprise the AFC East underwent dramatic change this offseason as Miami, the New York Jets and Buffalo scrambled to gain ground on the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots.

Key losses: Coach Gregg Williams (Redskins) I say it's a key gain not a loss!!! how could anyone say that
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X