PDA

View Full Version : Ravens Camp Video on NFL Network

saviorbledsoe
05-24-2004, 04:46 PM
They are doing this behind the scenes training camp expose' on the Ravens from like 3 years ago on NFL Network right now called HardKnocks Training with Baltimore Ravens. Its pretty cool. I REALLY WISH they did that for the Bills too. I would pay to see that. Anyone know if they do do this for other teams too?

The Spaz
05-24-2004, 04:56 PM
IT was an HBO Mini Series they did it with 2 teams I think the Ravens and the Cowboys. They stopped doing it although I wish they would continue the series. Who cares about football from 3 years ago especially training camp...lol.

Tatonka
05-24-2004, 04:57 PM
they stopped doing it because both teams, the ravens and the cowboys both said it was a major distraction in getting ready.

it was a great series.. the baltimore one was.. but the cowboys one sucked bad.

saviorbledsoe
05-24-2004, 05:03 PM
im really into this Baltimore one...they are running at least a couple in a row now. how cool would it be to see the Bills like this.

Kramer
05-24-2004, 05:04 PM
Of course the Cowboys training camp sucked. I hate the Cowboys (Remember the two SB's against them?)

saviorbledsoe
05-24-2004, 05:09 PM
Kramer whats with the signature? You dont think we'll make the playoffs this year?

DraftBoy
05-24-2004, 07:01 PM
Nope

saviorbledsoe
05-24-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by DraftBoy
Nope

Gee thats the spirit.

But let me guess....because of Drew right?

mypoorfriendme
05-25-2004, 12:51 AM
hard knocks was probably my favorite thing on television ever...i looked forward to it last year but to no avail. the behind the scenes look at the entire process was extremely interesting, just too bad it was for teams i dont like too much. i would DIE if they had one on the bills. id tape them all and just oogle at the footage of mcgahee working out...practicing...eating...sleeping

BillsOverDolphins
05-25-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
Kramer whats with the signature? You dont think we'll make the playoffs this year?
well, technically this upcoming season's playoffs will be played in 2005