PDA

View Full Version : weather update

The Natrix
10-25-2002, 01:35 PM
Buffalo, NY for Sunday: mostly cloudy with a high of 50. This is projected to be the warmest day within the next several

I hope it gets colder. The colder the better for Bills games. Oh yeah, I want some snow also, lots of it.

InTheBox
10-25-2002, 01:37 PM
thats buffalo bills football!!!!!
I dont think the lions would appreciate that. lol. lol.

The Natrix
10-25-2002, 01:40 PM
I don't think they are going to appreciate getting their asses handed to them either.

venis2k1
10-25-2002, 01:42 PM
:spank:

4thAndLong
10-25-2002, 01:44 PM
<div align=center><iframe name="Weather" style="border:0" width=500 height=400 src="http://weather.buffalo.com/buffalo/"></iframe></div

JayWood
10-25-2002, 04:34 PM
Its such a pain packing when heading up to Buffalo, I never know what the temp or the weather is gonna be like...well i think I have everything, leave in a few hours...The Promise land, here I come. Thanks for the weather update guys, you are the best!!

clumping platelets
10-25-2002, 04:41 PM
50 is fine..........I want it below 32 when the Fish are here :)

don137
10-25-2002, 05:54 PM
Low temperatures with a slight breeze is ideal football for this team. We want in condusive for Drew to throw the ball.

BillsOwnAll
10-26-2002, 05:44 PM
when do u guys start getting snow up there i dont get it till late nov early dec

The_Philster
10-26-2002, 05:48 PM
In Buffalo, it could be any day now. ;)

Buffarama
10-26-2002, 10:08 PM
When you go to Orchard Park this time of year, read the forecast, then subtract 10 degrees.

The Natrix
10-26-2002, 10:20 PM
yeah, it may be 50 out but when you are sitting still on metal bleachers and getting some wind it feels like 40. I suggest bringing some layers......or a lot of beer.

Lori
10-26-2002, 11:24 PM
Remember the Jets game last year, Philster? October 7th, and snow flurries. Can't complain about this year's weather so far....

lordofgun
10-27-2002, 12:49 AM
The last game I went to sucked..the home opener vs. the Jets.

Nothing worse than a 90-degree football game.

Valerie
10-27-2002, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by clumping platelets 50 is fine..........I want it below 32 when the Fish are here :)
Ummm, excuse me, CP, but some of the people attending the Miami game can't handle cold like that. lol Please take that back and wish for nice 50 degree weather so I don't freeze to death. :cold: Thank you, honey. :peck:

The_Philster
10-27-2002, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Lori
Remember the Jets game last year, Philster? October 7th, and snow flurries. Can't complain about this year's weather so far....

Season ain't over yet. ;)

Lori
10-27-2002, 06:00 AM
No lie, Philster. Three December games? Better pack the dogsled.
Seeya in a couple of hours.

And Jaded?
"Ummm, excuse me, CP, but some of the people attending the Miami game can't handle cold like that. lol Please take that back and wish for nice 50 degree weather so I don't freeze to death."

32 and snow is just fine for the Fishies. You, too, will learn to love beer slurpies !!!
:biggrin:

Cntrygal
10-27-2002, 08:46 AM
It started snowing here last Monday night (the 21st), and then flurried off and on the rest of the week........ (S.D.)

Valerie
10-27-2002, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Lori And Jaded?
"Ummm, excuse me, CP, but some of the people attending the Miami game can't handle cold like that. lol Please take that back and wish for nice 50 degree weather so I don't freeze to death."

32 and snow is just fine for the Fishies. You, too, will learn to love beer slurpies !!! :biggrin:
No I won't Lori. :( I don't like beer to begin with and I'm extremely sensitive to the cold. I think I'm going to need a very cute guy to sit next to me so I can snuggle with him under a blanket. Any volunteers? ;)

shelby
10-27-2002, 11:14 AM
:rofl: Jaded!! i'm sure someone will volunteer......
;)

Today in Tampa....87 and partly cloudy:cool:

TigerJ
10-27-2002, 04:44 PM
This just in. According to weather.com, the weather at the Ralph will be pretty much a clone of today's. The temp will be in the mid to upper 40s, almost no chance of precipitation. That's maybe a couple degrees colder than today, but not bad for November.

ArcticWildMan
10-27-2002, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Lori
32 and snow is just fine for the Fishies. You, too, will learn to love beer slurpies !!!
:biggrin:

:hungry: Beer slurpies

TigerJ
10-27-2002, 06:10 PM
Lori: "Remember the Jets game last year, Philster? October 7th, and snow flurries. Can't complain about this year's weather so far...."

Are you sure it was last year, Lori (not that I was at the game). Two years ago we got 6 inches of snow on October 7. The leaves were still on the trees. With the weight of the heavy wet snow on all those leaf laden branches there were all kinds of broken limbs around. We spent a whole day on December 8 cutting up big limbs and carrying them out of my in-laws back yard out to the curb. You should have seen the pile.

The_Philster
10-28-2002, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by Jaded 7

No I won't Lori. :( I don't like beer to begin with and I'm extremely sensitive to the cold. I think I'm going to need a very cute guy to sit next to me so I can snuggle with him under a blanket. Any volunteers? ;)

:gag: ahhh heck...I've got a nice warm blanket and some have told me I'm cute. ;)

Captain gameboy
10-28-2002, 06:03 AM

I think I'm going to need a very cute guy to sit next to me so I can snuggle with him under a blanket. Any volunteers? ;)
Any more talk like that, Jaded, and I´m making the drive. 87 and sunny today in Rio. I´m on my way to the pool.

Valerie
10-28-2002, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster :gag: ahhh heck...I've got a nice warm blanket and some have told me I'm cute. ;)

Originally posted by gameboy Any more talk like that, Jaded, and I´m making the drive. 87 and sunny today in Rio. I´m on my way to the pool.
WOW! With offers like that, maybe I will be able to stay nice and warm.:) Phil and Gameboy can sit on either side of me, just bring plenty of blankets. :)

Jack In Syracuse
10-28-2002, 08:53 AM

If you don't have a ticket yet, the seat next to me is available.

Valerie
10-28-2002, 09:03 AM
Thanks, Jack. :peck: Actually, I do have tickets to the Miami game, and as of right now, the seat next to me is available too. :( My girlfriend was going to go with me but then she changed her mind.

Jack In Syracuse
10-28-2002, 11:44 AM
So sell your pair for a profit and come sit next to me.

:up:

Lori
10-28-2002, 12:13 PM
Nope, Tiger, it was the same day we starting bombing Afghanistan - it was a 4:05 start, so we were catching the pregame shows on a TV somebody had brought to the tailgate, when the network switched over to the President's speech. I remember that day VERY well, because I have a cousin who drives an AWACS for the USAF and I knew he was posted in the SW Asia T.O. ...

Later that night, on the drive home, there was about 3" on the ground in the hills north of Ellicotville. And two years ago, Buffalo was at Miami the weekend of October 7th.

TigerJ
10-28-2002, 01:26 PM
OK, Lori, you were there, I wasn't. I just didn't remember that we had much winter in October last year.

BTW, the weather picture is changing for Sunday. Now the outlook is for temps in the low to mid 30's and snow showers. Could get interesting!

The_Philster
10-28-2002, 03:29 PM
Thanks, Jack. :peck: Actually, I do have tickets to the Miami game, and as of right now, the seat next to me is available too. :( My girlfriend was going to go with me but then she changed her mind.

That's too bad. She was cool to hang with Opening Weekend. You know you can always sit with me and THURM. :)