PDA

View Full Version : This sounds like a player that wants out of Buffalo...

Tatonka
05-27-2004, 10:27 PM
"I already feel like a different player," tackle Jonas Jennings said, noting that McNally's reputation instills an immediate trust.

"He's coached guys like Munoz and been around this league for like 40 years, how could you not want to listen to him?" Jennings said. "We have a sergeant we can follow."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/football/nfl/05/27/bc.fbn.bills.mcnally.ap/index.html

or not... :rolleyes:

i wouldnt assume he is gone like everyone is saying just because he made a stupid remark on a radio show 2 years ago.

Goobylal
05-27-2004, 10:36 PM
Yeah, McNally and Atlanta's season last year might have changed Jonas' mind. But he'll want beacoup bucks to stay, and McFarland will be ready to take over by then.

mypoorfriendme
05-27-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Goobylal
Yeah, McNally and Atlanta's season last year might have changed Jonas' mind. But he'll want beacoup bucks to stay, and McFarland will be ready to take over by then.

hes a seventh round rookie...lets not get too confident just yet

finsrclowns
05-27-2004, 10:40 PM
Nice article.

Tatonka
05-27-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Goobylal

i really dont know why you are so high on mcfarland.. i mean, i dont have anything against the guy.. but pucillo was taken a round earlier than him.. i think you have your hopes set a bit too high on a 7th round pick taking over at the most important spot on our line.. in his second year no less.

Originally posted by mypoorfriendme

exactly.

LtBillsFan66
05-27-2004, 10:45 PM
lol

What is Jennings getting the royal Buffalo treatment?

I get sick when I hear crap like "he doesn't want to play in Buffalo" from fans.

lordofgun
05-27-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
lol

What is Jennings getting the royal Buffalo treatment?

I get sick when I hear crap like "he doesn't want to play in Buffalo" from fans.

Sometimes it's true. Like with AW. :mad:

Tatonka
05-27-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

he just wanted a ton of cash.

we dont know that about jennings yet.. we shall see. i can tell you this.. he will negotiate with buffalo.. as opposed to the dick move that AW pulled by not even talking with us.

LtBillsFan66
05-27-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

Yup! :mad:

Winfield never ever said flat out that he wanted to leave "Buffalo." He did say he'd test the FA market, which is natural. His columns in Bills Digest always said how he liked it in Buffalo - people just chose to ignore that.

Peerless got the same treatment. And many others...

The Spaz
05-28-2004, 06:38 AM
We'll see. I know what I heard and how he said it in fact the day after he was on the Brinson morning show and people wanted to know why he said those things.

tampabay25690
05-28-2004, 08:06 AM
I think AW knew that the Bills were not gonna give him the Big Bucks!!!!!!!!!!

tomdonahoe
05-28-2004, 08:16 AM
I think it is very simple. Anyone that does not want to be a member of the Buffalo Bills should be gone. Period. If you don't want to represent this city and what this city stands for then leave. I never had a problem with letting Price go for a first rounbd pick b/c he didn't want to be here. We need more players like Pat Williams that want to represent what this team means to Buffalo. This isn't a city like San Deigo or Arizona!!!

casdhf
05-28-2004, 08:36 AM
It doesnt really sound like he's committed to staying either. It just sounds like he thinks he has a good coach, I wouldn't read anything more into it.

R. Rich
05-28-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme

Voice of reason.

Goobylal
05-28-2004, 10:37 AM
We'll see.

ShadowHawk7
05-28-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
i wouldnt assume he is gone like everyone is saying just because he made a stupid remark on a radio show 2 years ago.

What did he say? :scratch:

Tatonka
05-28-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz
We'll see. I know what I heard and how he said it in fact the day after he was on the Brinson morning show and people wanted to know why he said those things.

i heard it too.. and i dont think he implied anything other than, yeah, hey, it would be cool to play with price and vick in my home town... it dont mean ****.

Originally posted by casdhf
It doesnt really sound like he's committed to staying either. It just sounds like he thinks he has a good coach, I wouldn't read anything more into it.

you can easily read as much into this as everyone else seems to have by his little comment made 2 years ago, while on an atlanta radio station..

Jeff1220
05-28-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by tomdonahoe
This isn't a city like San Deigo or Arizona!!!

Arizone is a city?

The Spaz
05-28-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Jeff1220
Arizone is a city?

:idunno::snicker:

tomdonahoe
05-28-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Jeff1220

Arizone is a city?

My fault, you know what I mean.