PDA

View Full Version : Where in the world is...Ryan Denny

venis2k1
10-25-2002, 08:12 PM
Where has this guy been? is he injured? he is starting to look ALOT like Flowers, BUST. am i jumping the gun on this guy? he was a 2nd round pick, and Irons is getting alot more time than he is.

Novacane
10-25-2002, 08:28 PM
He has been inactive most games. I guess he is just not picking it up. Should have known better than to take a Defensive player from BYU.

venis2k1
10-25-2002, 08:30 PM
That really is a shame, considering how well TD's draft picks have been doing.

venis2k1
10-25-2002, 08:31 PM
I realize that it is way too early to list him as a BUST, but i was thinking that he would make in impact this year when we first drafted him, makes me almost positive that we wont take a D-lineman with our first pick in the draft next year.

TigerJ
10-25-2002, 08:51 PM
I don't think it's too early to label Denney a bust. I just hope his signing bonus wasn't too big so as to be a financial disincentive for Buffalo to cut him loose. Obviously Grant Irons as an undrafted free agent has done more than Denney. I hate to waste a roster spot on him.

Novacane
10-25-2002, 08:54 PM
I think the Bills were expecting him to be a help this year too with him being an older rookie (I thought I heard he was 25)

Oh Well..........give Rusty Jones the winter to put some muscle on him and maybe he will be better next year. IF not than they can flush him then

clumping platelets
10-25-2002, 09:04 PM
I believe his problem is that he needs more strength and bulk.

Halbert
10-25-2002, 09:56 PM
Jeez, give the guy a chance. Not everybody busts onto the scene in their first year. Sure he's a disappointment but so was Wiley, now he's a stud. Give him some time.