• Show
Clear All
  • BillsRockSOMUCH
    Exhausted of Losing
    • Mar 2004

Eagles Sign QB Jeff Blake to one year deal

Blake signs one-year deal with Eagles
    ROB MAADDI

PHILADELPHIA - Quarterback Jeff Blake signed a one-year contract with the Philadelphia Eagles on Friday.

Blake, who was released by Arizona in February, gives the Eagles insurance should starter Donovan McNabb or backup Koy Detmer get injured. He replaces A.J. Feeley, who was traded to Miami for a second-round pick in next year's draft.

More...
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Thank God...now we don't have to hear people screaming for the Bills to sign him.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
      Thank God...now we don't have to hear people screaming for the Bills to sign him.
      Agreed!

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
        Agreed!
        That may be true but I'm more comfortable with Blake as my backup than Travis Brown.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

that's a good move for the Eagles.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

hmm.. we are crazy for saying sign him.. but the team that has been in the NFC championship game three years in a row and won more games in the last three years than we have in the last 7 years gets him instead.

he would have been a good back up.

we will see how people feel when drew falls on his face and a rookie gets to take over for him.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• elltrain22
              • Sep 2003

I was hoping we would sign him. We need to have at least one ex- ECU Pirate on the squad.
              If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• G. Host
                Banned
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                Now you will hear people talking about trading someone to Philly for him ....

Comment

Working...
                X