PDA

View Full Version : Bronco's vs. Pats

venis2k1
10-25-2002, 08:40 PM
Who will you be rooting for to win this weekend??? The obvious awnswer would be the Broncos but think about it, they are in the AFCW with the Chargers, and the Raiders, so there is a good chance that they will be looking to get one of 2 Wildcard spots, and they beat us this year :( so they get the tiebreaker. I think in the playoff picture it would do us better if the pats win this one. also do you really want the defending SB champs on a 4 game losing streak going into our game?

4thAndLong
10-25-2002, 08:43 PM
From a playoff standpoint, it doesn't matter who wins the game from our view. Both teams are very much alive in the playoff hunt.

I want Denver to win because I hate the Pats and all of those bandwagon jumpers.

:machgun: Pats

TypicalBill
10-26-2002, 10:29 AM
i still am routing for denver cuz we have a better chance winning the division than going in as a wild card team.

GO BRONCOS !

WCoastFin
10-26-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by venis2k1
Who will you be rooting for to win this weekend??? The obvious awnswer would be the Broncos but think about it, they are in the AFCW with the Chargers, and the Raiders, so there is a good chance that they will be looking to get one of 2 Wildcard spots, and they beat us this year :( so they get the tiebreaker. I think in the playoff picture it would do us better if the pats win this one. also do you really want the defending SB champs on a 4 game losing streak going into our game?

Basically what youre saying is, you wont win the division and hope to get in through a wild card spot....not only that but you feel the patriots, if they lose are due for a win....youve made some good points but regardless I dont think youll make the playoffs at all with the way teams are playing, I mean the Chiefs are still in it as far as Im concerned, and I definatley think they would have a better shot than you guys, and last but not least wether the Patsies win or lose I think they will beat you....so If I was you I would hope the patsies lose cuz if they win and then beat you, youre looking at 1 game behind 2nd place.

Sabre Ally
10-26-2002, 10:10 PM
I'm not necessarily rooting for either one, but I don't think there's any way the Patsies will hold off the Donkeys. Denver has too many weapons at their disposal, not to mention the lack of run defense in NE.

Dozerdog
10-26-2002, 10:20 PM
I want both teams to bloodie themselves beyond recognition....the loser utterly destroyed and the winner getting a phyrric victory.....

oh yeah, and denver by 3 or more............ the wallet.....$$$$$

Cntrygal
10-27-2002, 08:38 AM
Bronco's