PDA

View Full Version : it'll be interesting to see who picks up

shadowfax
05-30-2004, 04:56 PM
if he gets a clean release and can start from scratch with a new team, i wouldn't be surprised to see him really want to play with his best friend, laywer.

but i don't think the bills would pay him more than 5 mill per year on a 4 year deal.

DraftBoy
05-30-2004, 05:00 PM
I dont think he'll get a clean release. I think the Patsies would rather have him sit out which I dont think law will do.

helmetguy
05-30-2004, 07:31 PM
The yhing will get settled when Law realizes that no one is going to pay him what HE thinks he's worth, and when he realizes that what NE is paying him is all he's gonna get. No way is he going to give a whole season's worth of paychecks.

Goobylal
05-30-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
The yhing will get settled when Law realizes that no one is going to pay him what HE thinks he's worth, and when he realizes that what NE is paying him is all he's gonna get. No way is he going to give a whole season's worth of paychecks.
You've obviously never heard of Dan Synder.

helmetguy
05-31-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Goobylal
You've obviously never heard of Dan Synder.

Even Snyder has limitations. He'd never be able to guarantee Law more money than he's making now. Besides, should he manage to lure Law into the fold, Law has to know that he'd never see most of the money the deal would call for. That is, big signing bonus, low 1st and 2nd year salary, backload the bulk of the cash toward the end of the deal. Law's better off staying put.

mybills
05-31-2004, 08:45 AM
I wonder if he'd switch teams if someone matched it and gave him lots of recognition. He seems to want attention more than anything! :idunno:

Canadian'eh!
05-31-2004, 09:30 AM
I really don't think he's going anywhere. BB will keep him around at his high number for 3 reasons. 1- they have the space. 2- They need him. 3- to prove a point.

BB is not a likeable guy. he's gonna punish Ty for opening his mouth now. he'll let him go UFA next year just to get 1 more year out of him and make him unhappy in the meantime.

BillsOwnAll
05-31-2004, 10:26 AM
Ty Law WILL NOT stay with the patsies. BB wont want him now!! the patsies are a team of chemestry and if he stays he will screw that all up.(i wish he does but he wont). The pats dont work like that.