• Show
Clear All
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Its June 1st - Anyone get cut yet??

Any news?
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

• Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Clump can correct me but I believe the "June 1st" cuts actually start on June 2. jk

Not only that but teams can release a player anytime after 6/1 to save the money...many won't make cuts unless they know they are going to sign somebody else or they just want to save the money outright...there is no push, they are not paying anybody yet.

The Bills should be making no cuts.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Kramer
      • May 2004

I hope Barrett Robins gets cut and we pick him up. He may be nuttier than a jar of peanut butter but he is a damn good center and bipolar is easily treatable. Like I said on another post, my cousin is bipolar and she is 100% normal as long as she takes her meds.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
        • Jul 2003

In order to be able to push the amortization of signing bonus off until next year, the cut has to take place after the close of the NFL offices. Thus, any release can't be announced until after 4 p.m. (EST).

You might here of a player or two being waived tonight.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
          Clump can correct me but I believe the "June 1st" cuts actually start on June 2. jk
          Originally posted by NE39
          In order to be able to push the amortization of signing bonus off until next year, the cut has to take place after the close of the NFL offices. Thus, any release can't be announced until after 4 p.m. (EST).
          holy crap...I was right...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Like every other year, the June 1st cut date is just another overly anticipated disappointment.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
              Like every other year, the June 1st cut date is just another overly antipated disappointment.
              Yep.

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
                The Stoner Zoner
                • Feb 2003

im disappointed already

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                  • Mar 2004

Warner has been released...... he's the first i guess. asper espn.com's news wire.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by NE39

You might here of a player or two being waived tonight.
                    WTF?! It's 3 effin minutes after 4!!! Where are all the !@#$%^ cuts?! This effin sucks !#@$!!!

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                    Like every other year, the June 1st cut date is just another overly anticipated disappointment.
                    Agreed
                    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                    -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                    X