• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bulldog
    Top Dog
    • Jan 2003

Article on Miami's offseason

It will be interesting to see how this whole thing turns out!
    I only drink when I'm alone or with others.
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Comment

• ryjam282
      Offical Billszone Starting QB
      • Mar 2003

I love it.....I hate those damn dol-****.

Ryan Withey
      Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Dolphins will suck mark it down!

Comment

• superbills
          • Mar 2003

Help them Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're their only hope!

On second thought, don't :)
          "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
          Ronald Reagan
          40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• Samphin1
            • Mar 2004

Read this article last week oe two when it was in the Herald. It doesn't mean anything, other than the fact that you guys seem to really have a thing for Dolphins articles. Are you guys sure you aren't Dol-fans?

While it is true, Boston and Feeley could bust and the o-line could fail miserably again, I tend to doubt that all of that will happen. Feeley has improved with each practice and Boston has as well. The great thing about all these articles that predict doom and gloom or huge rwards is that they don't mean jack once the season starts.

Comment

• Kramer
              • May 2004

Yes but it is still enjoyable to read them!

Comment

• danny4804
                AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kramer
                Yes but it is still enjoyable to read them!

Yes it is!!!!!!

Comment

• The Natrix
                  • Jul 2002

Miami blows.

Byrd.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Comment

• Samphin1
                      • Mar 2004

It is kind of sad that you guys seem to have your favorite part of he year reading negative spin articles on your rival as opposed to you know, finding positves about your own team or enjoying success in the regular season. Maybe one year your team will figure out again that they are supposed to win more games than they lose.

Comment

• Bulldog
                        Top Dog
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Samphin1
                        It is kind of sad that you guys seem to have your favorite part of he year reading negative spin articles on your rival as opposed to you know, finding positves about your own team or enjoying success in the regular season. Maybe one year your team will figure out again that they are supposed to win more games than they lose.
                        Maybe if you would read some of the other threads and not just the ones that pertain to the Fins you would see that we do discuss the positives and negatives of the current Bills. And just maybe the Fins will figure out how to win a meaningful game in December this year. But I wouldn't count on it.
                        I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Samphin1
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Bulldog

Maybe if you would read some of the other threads and not just the ones that pertain to the Fins you would see that we do discuss the positives and negatives of the current Bills. And just maybe the Fins will figure out how to win a meaningful game in December this year. But I wouldn't count on it.
                          Winning a meaningful game in December? Why doesn't your team try winning more games period? You see, "meaningful" is somewhat misleading. When we beat you guys last December, we needed to in order to stay alive for the playoffs. It just so happened that night, Denver spanked Indy so our win was moot. However, I would classify that as a meaningful game considering it was to stay alive in the playoff race, wouldn't you?

Also, I do only read the phin related posts on here, and I have a ton of posts based solely on Dolphins related content on a BIlls board. I think at one time a few weeks back, there were five Dolphins related threads on the fornt page. FIVE! You may very well discuss the positves and negatives and if Kordell Stewart would have been a good pickup for you, but you guys also spend an awful lot of time on the subject of my beloved phins. Tat is why I ask again, you sure you aren't a phins fan?

Comment

Working...
                          X