X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

The burst is back

Eric Moulds came off the line of scrimmage, made a sharp cut and snatched a pass out of the air without breaking stride.
    The injured groin that hindered Moulds last season is healthy again, and he couldn't be happier.

"Physically, I feel pretty good," Moulds said after Buffalo Bills minicamp, which resumes today. "This is probably the best I've felt (since the injury). I think the minicamp we had earlier I really wasn't 100 percent. But in between those little times off I think got healthy.

"And I feel healthy. (Middle linebacker) London Fletcher came to me and said he saw me on film and I looked like the Eric Moulds of old, so that made me feel good and feel pretty comfortable with the way the injury came along."

Moulds was a shell of his Pro Bowl self most of last season after slightly tearing his groin muscle in the Bills' Oct. 5 win over Cincinnati.

• The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Having Eric Moulds healthy this year will make this offense be one of the better one's in the league.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

A healthy Moulds, a 4.3 Evans, and Reed at his favorite slot position....

Comment

• elltrain22
        • Sep 2003

Moulds can definetely still bring it.
        If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• thefixer74
          Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
          • Apr 2004

I don't wan't to say much,but I'm getting real excited about this year.
          To the world you might be one person,but to one person you might be the world.

Comment

• madness23
            • Apr 2003

"Moulds didn't spend his entire offseason waiting for his leg to heal. Judging by the increased size of his arms and upper body, he spent an awful lot of time in the weight room."

That is just down right scary. I've seen him do some nasty things to CB's in the past and now he's even bigger and stronger? God help all those who get in his way after he gets the ball.

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
              The Stoner Zoner
              • Feb 2003

Moulds healthy lets cross our fingers.

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by madness23
                "Moulds didn't spend his entire offseason waiting for his leg to heal. Judging by the increased size of his arms and upper body, he spent an awful lot of time in the weight room."

That is just down right scary. I've seen him do some nasty things to CB's in the past and now he's even bigger and stronger? God help all those who get in his way after he gets the ball.
                increased size of his arms and upper body?

..I mean, I agree they should stay out of his way!
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                X