PDA

View Full Version : The burst is back

The Spaz
06-03-2004, 08:01 AM
Eric Moulds came off the line of scrimmage, made a sharp cut and snatched a pass out of the air without breaking stride.
The injured groin that hindered Moulds last season is healthy again, and he couldn't be happier.

"Physically, I feel pretty good," Moulds said after Buffalo Bills minicamp, which resumes today. "This is probably the best I've felt (since the injury). I think the minicamp we had earlier I really wasn't 100 percent. But in between those little times off I think got healthy.

"And I feel healthy. (Middle linebacker) London Fletcher came to me and said he saw me on film and I looked like the Eric Moulds of old, so that made me feel good and feel pretty comfortable with the way the injury came along."

Moulds was a shell of his Pro Bowl self most of last season after slightly tearing his groin muscle in the Bills' Oct. 5 win over Cincinnati.

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20040603/1014239.asp

The Spaz
06-03-2004, 08:07 AM
Having Eric Moulds healthy this year will make this offense be one of the better one's in the league.

Mr. Miyagi
06-03-2004, 08:26 AM
A healthy Moulds, a 4.3 Evans, and Reed at his favorite slot position....:hubba:

elltrain22
06-03-2004, 09:11 AM
Moulds can definetely still bring it.

thefixer74
06-03-2004, 11:45 AM
I don't wan't to say much,but I'm getting real excited about this year.

madness
06-03-2004, 12:02 PM
"Moulds didn't spend his entire offseason waiting for his leg to heal. Judging by the increased size of his arms and upper body, he spent an awful lot of time in the weight room."

That is just down right scary. I've seen him do some nasty things to CB's in the past and now he's even bigger and stronger? God help all those who get in his way after he gets the ball.

BillsFanInMass
06-05-2004, 09:23 AM
Moulds healthy lets cross our fingers.

mybills
06-05-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by madness23
"Moulds didn't spend his entire offseason waiting for his leg to heal. Judging by the increased size of his arms and upper body, he spent an awful lot of time in the weight room."

That is just down right scary. I've seen him do some nasty things to CB's in the past and now he's even bigger and stronger? God help all those who get in his way after he gets the ball.

increased size of his arms and upper body? :drool:

..I mean, I agree they should stay out of his way! :biggrin: