PDA

View Full Version : June 3rd OTA Video

The Spaz
06-03-2004, 03:57 PM
This video is longer nothing special goes on just some bag drills and some special teams work and a few WR drills.

http://www.buffalobills.com/multimedia/index.cfm?cont_id=232872

LtBillsFan66
06-03-2004, 06:11 PM
A bit of a snoozer today.

ryven
06-04-2004, 08:15 AM
for some reason I think ron edwards is going to do well this season. He looked pretty good throwing that stand today and he did it earlier this off season.

LtBillsFan66
06-04-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by ryven
for some reason I think ron edwards is going to do well this season. He looked pretty good throwing that stand today and he did it earlier this off season.

We used to call players like that "practice heros."

It's one thing to throw a sled, it's another to play well in game time.

saviorbledsoe
06-04-2004, 11:21 AM
who is # 10 QB?

ryven
06-04-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone

We used to call players like that "practice heros."

It's one thing to throw a sled, it's another to play well in game time.

I guess your right but for some reason I just have not given up on him. a couple of years ago when he was a starter he had his problems, but showed some flashes of being a solid player. I guess I just hope with the time spent behind adams and williams he was able to increase his level of play.

The Spaz
06-04-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
who is # 10 QB?

UDFA Nathan Chandler.

socalfan
06-04-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by ryven
I guess your right but for some reason I just have not given up on him. a couple of years ago when he was a starter he had his problems, but showed some flashes of being a solid player. I guess I just hope with the time spent behind adams and williams he was able to increase his level of play.

Missing part of last season and having Anderson drafted in round 3 may be part of the motivation for the OTAs. He may in fact be trying to test out his shoulder.