PDA

View Full Version : Calgary Crybabies-

Dozerdog
06-03-2004, 06:53 PM
Have you ever heard so much whining and crying from a team? I used to respect Calgary- Like Edmonton they remind me a lot of the Sabres, trying to get by without huge dollar names. But their latest whining, from the coaches, players, and even the fans I'm watching on TV is disgraceful

Sutter pissing and moaning - "The NHL dosen't like us" STFU! Like the NHL wants Tampa to win it? Come on! If this was rigged- they would have put Detroit or San Jose in there. I thought hockey was played by men, not diaper wearing sissies.

I'm watching their fans getting interviewed on ESPN- what a bunch of losers.

The Spaz
06-03-2004, 06:56 PM
Seriously they really do seem like whiny little *****es. Jerome Iginla is a good player but he is even whining. I'm rooting for the Lightning just because there in the U.S.A.:up:

SkateZilla
06-03-2004, 09:03 PM
The Coach Was Stirring Up His Team, Respectable..

Never Heard the Players "Whine About It"

The Fans ... 80% of them Dont Know WTF They Are Talking About Anyway, Just Talking smack to get on National TV

chubluv
06-03-2004, 10:29 PM
Suter sounds alot like stallone in the rocky movies all that was missing was "adrian, adrian" at the end of the press conference...

northernbillfan
06-04-2004, 03:52 PM
His whining was a way to fire up the players. Sather did the same thing in the '80s with the OIlers, and it worked for 4 consecutive cups.

I'm with Saktezilla as I haven't heard much whining from the players, and the fans are a bunch of cattle farmers.

One thing I know for sure is that Calgary is one of the few respected franchises left in hockey, Edmonton and BUffalo can be lumped in there as well. They are small market teams making do with the limited resources they have.

northernbillfan
06-04-2004, 04:21 PM
I remeber a certain bunch of fans crying the same thing over a toe in a crease a few years back.

The_Philster
06-04-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
I remeber a certain bunch of fans crying the same thing over a toe in a crease a few years back.
It was a rules violation and no one can seriously deny that. Hell, they changed the rule less than 2 days later, probably in hopes that people would think the rule was always there.

ticatfan
06-05-2004, 02:01 PM
Whinning,I call it smart,that is why calgary will win the cup and that is why we have the gold medal(gretzky) And what sutter says is not all bull,take a look at the ratings for the games in america,dropping like flies,so tell me NEWYORK is not pissed right now that a small market canadian club is in the final.