Calgary Crybabies-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Calgary Crybabies-

Have you ever heard so much whining and crying from a team? I used to respect Calgary- Like Edmonton they remind me a lot of the Sabres, trying to get by without huge dollar names. But their latest whining, from the coaches, players, and even the fans I'm watching on TV is disgraceful

Sutter pissing and moaning - "The NHL dosen't like us" STFU! Like the NHL wants Tampa to win it? Come on! If this was rigged- they would have put Detroit or San Jose in there. I thought hockey was played by men, not diaper wearing sissies.

I'm watching their fans getting interviewed on ESPN- what a bunch of losers.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Seriously they really do seem like whiny little *****es. Jerome Iginla is a good player but he is even whining. I'm rooting for the Lightning just because there in the U.S.A.

Comment

• SkateZilla
      • Dec 2002

The Coach Was Stirring Up His Team, Respectable..

Never Heard the Players "Whine About It"

The Fans ... 80% of them Dont Know WTF They Are Talking About Anyway, Just Talking smack to get on National TV
      Skate Zilla
      -----------------------
      Skate Zilla HD Studios:
      SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• chubluv
        BillsZone bowling team MVP
        • Jan 2003

Suter sounds alot like stallone in the rocky movies all that was missing was "adrian, adrian" at the end of the press conference...

We are in 5th place
        Clump is on the IR
        Chubluv average is 167
        Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
        Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• northernbillfan
          Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

His whining was a way to fire up the players. Sather did the same thing in the '80s with the OIlers, and it worked for 4 consecutive cups.

I'm with Saktezilla as I haven't heard much whining from the players, and the fans are a bunch of cattle farmers.

One thing I know for sure is that Calgary is one of the few respected franchises left in hockey, Edmonton and BUffalo can be lumped in there as well. They are small market teams making do with the limited resources they have.
          When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• northernbillfan
            Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

I remeber a certain bunch of fans crying the same thing over a toe in a crease a few years back.
            When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
              I remeber a certain bunch of fans crying the same thing over a toe in a crease a few years back.
              It was a rules violation and no one can seriously deny that. Hell, they changed the rule less than 2 days later, probably in hopes that people would think the rule was always there.
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ticatfan
                The Meathead of Muslims!
                • Jul 2002

Whinning,I call it smart,that is why calgary will win the cup and that is why we have the gold medal(gretzky) And what sutter says is not all bull,take a look at the ratings for the games in america,dropping like flies,so tell me NEWYORK is not pissed right now that a small market canadian club is in the final.
                Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
                Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

Working...
                X