PDA

View Full Version : Phins strike again.

Patrick76777
06-04-2004, 08:28 AM
Sorry if somebody already posted this, but I saw it on Empire this morning. At the Dolphins team dinner the other night they gave Seau the team leadership award. The Moron gets the award and starts his speech. He says, “We all care about each other” Then later he says, “I say care because if I said Love everybody would say we’re F@ggots” He’s under some heat now.

saviorbledsoe
06-04-2004, 08:59 AM
What a pineapple eating, f@ggot, moron :)

Mr. Miyagi
06-04-2004, 09:57 AM
That's not the best word to have in your vocabulary especially when you're in Miami. :snicker:

Tatonka
06-04-2004, 11:15 AM
like we have never used that word..

The Spaz
06-04-2004, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
like we have never used that word..

Not at a banquet or some for some kind of "leadership" award.

Patrick76777
06-04-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz

Thank you!

Novacane
06-04-2004, 11:32 AM
I bet he got a big laugh from the audience

The Spaz
06-04-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green

Yeah I'm sure.:rofl:

Tatonka
06-04-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz

i guess so.. but i have said plenty of questionable and offensive crap when i at hockey parties.. was this just players.. or a bunch of media and what not.

if there was media and stuff all over...well.. then he is jsut a total ass..

guess he didnt learn from his LT "watermelon and fried chicken" comments.

Novacane
06-04-2004, 11:46 AM
I bet it really pissed that homo feidler off.

saviorbledsoe
06-04-2004, 12:07 PM

Dont forget about that pot smokin butt-pirate Ricky

Mr. Miyagi
06-04-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
was this just players.. or a bunch of media and what not.

If it was just a players banquet and no media allowed, we wouldn't have heard about it.

Novacane
06-04-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
If it was just a players banquet and no media allowed, we wouldn't have heard about it.

We would have if theres gay players on the phins(very likey):snicker: that did not appreciate the comment and leaked it to the media

Mr. Miyagi
06-04-2004, 12:54 PM
Junior sounded very defensive about it. Sure signs of overcompensation for his own paranoia that people would find out his secrets.

Canadian'eh!
06-04-2004, 12:54 PM

Thank god the Phins never signed Jeff Garcia. The "big laugh" would have been an aukward silence, as everyone slowly looked over their shoulders at him. Of course, Jeff would have turned bright red and ripped off a huge belly laugh in an obvious over-compensating attempt at acting straight.

Samphin1
06-04-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Canadian'eh!

Thank god the Phins never signed Jeff Garcia. The "big laugh" would have been an aukward silence, as everyone slowly looked over their shoulders at him. Of course, Jeff would have turned bright red and ripped off a huge belly laugh in an obvious over-compensating attempt at acting straight.

Now this is absolutely true. :lol: Garcia has had that rap out here in California for a long time.

As for Seau's comments, who cares. I swear you guys really stretch for stuff to slam Miami, it is truly pathetic. If you look at what he said, he was saying what other peolpe would call him, not what he necessarily would say. Trust me, had he said he loved his teammates, someone on here would have posted a thread about breaking news: Seau is Gay! or some other stupid stuff like that.

Everyone on this forum has used that word, and probably in a worse way than he used it. People ake too much out of what everyone says. Just like his comments last year, just like Kevin Garnett's comments before game seven against the Kings, and all that other stuff. Are you Bills fans really that sensive that it offends you what Seau said?

Tatonka
06-04-2004, 01:14 PM

thats funny.

Mr. Miyagi
06-04-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Samphin1
Now this is absolutely true. :lol: Garcia has had that rap out here in California for a long time.

As for Seau's comments, who cares. I swear you guys really stretch for stuff to slam Miami, it is truly pathetic. If you look at what he said, he was saying what other peolpe would call him, not what he necessarily would say. Trust me, had he said he loved his teammates, someone on here would have posted a thread about breaking news: Seau is Gay! or some other stupid stuff like that.

Everyone on this forum has used that word, and probably in a worse way than he used it. People ake too much out of what everyone says. Just like his comments last year, just like Kevin Garnett's comments before game seven against the Kings, and all that other stuff. Are you Bills fans really that sensive that it offends you what Seau said?
Ostrich Club Member obviously.

juice
06-04-2004, 02:23 PM

Local Miami Sports News should be aired on the Soap Network... Best Drama on TV... All My Dolphins.

We're not just makin' this stuff up.. I think Jr. was taking a cheap shot at you guys Offensive Backfield.

I hope Ricky had some good Burn at the afterparty to cheer Jr. up.

BillsFanInMass
06-04-2004, 10:48 PM
It didnt offend me i just think that there will be 70percent of the seats empty on game day now .

Kramer
06-05-2004, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
It didnt offend me i just think that there will be 70percent of the seats empty on game day now .

Don't exagerate!! Only 63% of dolphans down here are gay and will boycott the games.

BigZ
06-05-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Canadian'eh!

Thank god the Phins never signed Jeff Garcia.

Or Troy Aikman!!!

Dantheman1280
06-05-2004, 01:14 PM

I am glad it all good to make fun of garcia and not Sr. Seau, I crack on Jeff Garcia as much as the next guy, but cracking on Seau is much better