PDA

View Full Version : Bills teammates coax Henry back to practice

The Spaz
06-04-2004, 03:41 PM
Travis Henry was back practicing with the Buffalo Bills this week after missing the previous week's session while working out on his own.

The change of mind came after the starting running back was coaxed back by his teammates.

``I got a couple of guys that called me and that's all it really took,'' Henry said on Friday after the Bills wrapped up the second of four scheduled minicamp sessions.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-bills-henry&prov=ap&type=lgns

LtBillsFan66
06-04-2004, 03:48 PM
I trust that he works out hard on his own. Based on progress he's made the last few years.

Kramer
06-04-2004, 03:59 PM
Appears to me that Travis showed a wee bit of lack of dedication to the team. What's that all about?

The Spaz
06-04-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Kramer
Appears to me that Travis showed a wee bit of lack of dedication to the team. What's that all about?

Having him doing nothing in Florida would have been lack of dedication.

Novacane
06-04-2004, 04:15 PM
don't tell me this has nothing to do with Willis being healthy and ready to take some of Henrys carries.

I'm telling you.......there's gonna be problems.

The Spaz
06-04-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
don't tell me this has nothing to do with Willis being healthy and ready to take some of Henrys carries.

I'm telling you.......there's gonna be problems.

Oh christ here it comes. Until you start seeing quotes of the 2 going at eachother or reports in the paper this is not an issue.

Kramer
06-04-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

Having him doing nothing in Florida would have been lack of dedication.

Dedicated veteran pros show up at OTAs. Plain and simple. If anything to set an example for the rest of the team. Travis has been a slacker.

The Spaz
06-04-2004, 04:21 PM
Dedicated veteran pros show up at OTAs. Plain and simple. If anything to set an example for the rest of the team. Travis has been a slacker.

Yeah I know did you see how fat he is oh my god wtf has he been doing all offseason.

Kramer
06-04-2004, 04:24 PM

Yeah I know did you see how fat he is oh my god wtf has he been doing all offseason.

It is not my intention to get into an argument with you. Quite the contrary. I was just voicing my opinion. It is not a matter of him getting into shape, but rather an example setter and getting a head start on the new offensive gameplan.

Canadian'eh!
06-04-2004, 04:30 PM
I know i'll get flamed for this, because some people can't handle even the mildest critisism of Henry, but i think there is a bit of a tone here that raises a question or two.

Why, if every other player on the team is there, would Henry think he should be the only exception?

Although I'm sure Henry is working out on his own, that is not what these camps are about. we are installing a completely new offence and have a completely new coach who knows very little about TH and his abilities. He should be there to show the coaches wha the can do and to learn the new system. period.

His teammates should not have had to call him to get him there. I don't like this.

Tatonka
06-04-2004, 04:32 PM
It is not my intention to get into an argument with you. Quite the contrary. I was just voicing my opinion. It is not a matter of him getting into shape, but rather an example setter and getting a head start on the new offensive gameplan.

i agree..

he can stay at home and get in great shape.. but he needs to be on point with the offensive game plan. being in florida doesnt help him get reps and learn a new offense.

The Spaz
06-04-2004, 04:32 PM
"Henry, who had been working out with his personal trainer in Orlando, Fla., said his absence was not a sign that he was unhappy. "

Tatonka
06-04-2004, 04:37 PM
"Henry, who had been working out with his personal trainer in Orlando, Fla., said his absence was not a sign that he was unhappy. "

like he is going to say, "i am pissed, **** willis, i hate that *****"

not gonna happen.. he is playing the role i think.. he is trying to be a good teammate.. but we shall see.. if he loses significant time to willis.. i PROMISE you.. he will be unhappy.. very unhappy.. and he will let people know.

The Spaz
06-04-2004, 04:37 PM
I agree tht he need to be there to learn the offense but there is no questioning the dedication he has for footbal in general.

The Spaz
06-04-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
like he is going to say, "i am pissed, **** willis, i hate that *****"

not gonna happen.. he is playing the role i think.. he is trying to be a good teammate.. but we shall see.. if he loses significant time to willis.. i PROMISE you.. he will be unhappy.. very unhappy.. and he will let people know.

I know lets be like th emedia and twist his words. Come on let something actually happen before making this out to be a big issue.

Kramer
06-04-2004, 04:43 PM
I agree tht he need to be there to learn the offense but there is no questioning the dedication he has for footbal in general.

Well I respectfully disagree. If he was 100% dedicated he would have shown up for the OTAs. Maybe he is 85% dedicated?

Voltron
06-04-2004, 04:45 PM
To me it kind of looks like he is having an attitude. He knows that he could be making 5 times what he is making this year and he is pissed about it. A rookie who is there to take over for him is making 3 times what he makes.

He is a tough guy and a great player but every year he has gotten better his head has grown a little bigger. Pat Williams is there, Drew is there, London is there, Sam Adams is there ... etc etc EACH of them are top vetrans on the team and on top of it every pro-bowl player on our team is there. To me it a slap in the face to his team mates and his coaches. I like travis and he has done a good job for this team but I am begging you Travis don't all the sudden get primadonna on us!!!!!! :pray:

The Spaz
06-04-2004, 04:46 PM
Well I respectfully disagree. If he was 100% dedicated he would have shown up for the OTAs. Maybe he is 85% dedicated?

If he didn't play with broken ribs and a broken leg I would agree.

Kramer
06-04-2004, 04:58 PM

If he didn't play with broken ribs and a broken leg I would agree.
Well you make a good point there.

The Spaz
06-04-2004, 04:59 PM
Well you make a good point there.

I know.:up::beers:

Bled2Hen
06-04-2004, 05:06 PM
IM WITH THE SPAZ!! T-HEN IS 100% DEDICATED. How can you say he is only 85%? This is getting blown wayyy out of he water. He is there now, and he is going to give everything he has to our team!

Kramer
06-04-2004, 05:09 PM

I know.:up::beers:

Arrogant SOB! J/K.

Kramer
06-04-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Bled2Hen
IM WITH THE SPAZ!! T-HEN IS 100% DEDICATED. How can you say he is only 85%? This is getting blown wayyy out of he water. He is there now, and he is going to give everything he has to our team!

Like he went to camp on his own volition?

bills_7
06-04-2004, 05:18 PM
my guess is that henry is jst starting to play head games.... weither this is an on going event through out the yr is yet to be seen....

but until anything further happens this shouldn't be an on going topic of dicussion.....

The Spaz
06-04-2004, 05:30 PM
Arrogant SOB! J/K.

:snicker::beers:

madness
06-04-2004, 05:36 PM
Hasn't Henry worked out on his own during past minicamps? Wasn't WM on the team last year when TH was carrying the offense on his back? To even question Henry's dedication is completely absurd. It was an EXCUSED absence, apparently the head coach of the team doesn't think there is a problem.

The Natrix
06-04-2004, 05:51 PM
Worst case senario: Willis gets hurt again, but Henry is still bitter and demands a trade. Then we are left with Joe Burns.

DraftBoy
06-04-2004, 05:55 PM
Its ridiculous is the 1st place that his teamates needed to call Henry to get his ass back at camp. He was pissy when we drafted McGahee. This just continues to show me the kind of attitude that I can come to expect from Henry as soon as McGahee starts to make some noise. Ridiculous if you ask me. I do question his character and his dedication this season. He seems very pissy and is acting like a child.

The Spaz
06-04-2004, 05:58 PM
Guys & gals he missed an OTA if he missed training camp then I would be worried.

Turf
06-04-2004, 05:59 PM
Worst yet, if Henry has a crazy year to keep Willis off the field, that means we signed a 1st round draft choice who hardly played in the first two years.

DraftBoy
06-04-2004, 06:00 PM
OTA is still an OTA and I see no need as to just dismiss this as "Well he missed an OTA, and its not training camp so who cares?" Come on Spaz. What the hell makes him so special as to take his ball and go home when the rest of the team is at camp busting their asses?

DraftBoy
06-04-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Turf
Worst yet, if Henry has a crazy year to keep Willis off the field, that means we signed a 1st round draft choice who hardly played in the first two years.

1st-bc of injury

2nd-bc another guy outpreformed him and he's still how old? Also given a free year of NFL learning curve.

Not a bad idea if you ask me

The Spaz
06-04-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by DraftBoy
OTA is still an OTA and I see no need as to just dismiss this as "Well he missed an OTA, and its not training camp so who cares?" Come on Spaz. What the hell makes him so special as to take his ball and go home when the rest of the team is at camp busting their asses?

Ok lets's go this route his teammates called him and told him they wanted him there and he showed up, he could have easily said no then that would hav ebeen a problem. IF he pulls a stunt like this in training camp that isn't voluntary then I will be on his ass too.

Dozerdog
06-04-2004, 06:06 PM
Henry's got no excuse not to be here.

Suck it up, son! The surest way to lose your job is to hand it over.

DraftBoy
06-04-2004, 06:06 PM
Regardless of whether he said he would of not, the call should not even have needed to be made.

The Spaz
06-04-2004, 06:08 PM
:calm:

Turf
06-04-2004, 06:14 PM
Regardless, the NFL is nullifying their collective bargaining agreement with these "pseudo" voluntary camps.
Everyone knows if you're not there it's a strike against you, but supposedly it's "voluntary". So Henry says, hey, you said it was voluntary. Now it's a negative against him.
Very Un-NFLish if you ask me.

DraftBoy
06-04-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Turf
Regardless, the NFL is nullifying their collective bargaining agreement with these "pseudo" voluntary camps.
Everyone knows if you're not there it's a strike against you, but supposedly it's "voluntary". So Henry says, hey, you said it was voluntary. Now it's a negative against him.
Very Un-NFLish if you ask me.

Thats such a bs excuse. Regardless of whether is voluntary or not why if the rest of the team is their is he so special as to not be there?

Canadian'eh!
06-04-2004, 07:01 PM
I agree.. If we had the same coaches and general scheme for the past 5-6 years, which Henry had down cold, and say 5-7 of the more talented vets skipped these mincamps to work out closer to home (McNabb does this) then fine.

But we are talking about new coaches, new plays, new scheme, and EVERY SINGLE other vet being there to learn.

So either TH is a- really stupid, b- gotten a HUGE ego or c- still pissed about WM being picked.

my guess is c.

BillsFanInMass
06-04-2004, 07:10 PM
Hey lets not argue over this Henry acting like a baby stuff, as soon as Wm rips off his first 70 80 yd touchdown run something TH cant do we will all be chatting about how much we can trade Henry for.

Mr. Cynical
06-04-2004, 09:12 PM
This is only the beginning. Problems *will* happen if Willis plays well.

Prediction: 70/30 split on carries (WM/TH) and TH gets traded next year. He knows it and I think that's coming through by his action. I mean, that's BS he needs to be "coaxed". He should be there with bells on. Something is definitely brewing.

lordofgun
06-04-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
I know i'll get flamed for this, because some people can't handle even the mildest critisism of Henry, but i think there is a bit of a tone here that raises a question or two.

Why, if every other player on the team is there, would Henry think he should be the only exception?

Although I'm sure Henry is working out on his own, that is not what these camps are about. we are installing a completely new offence and have a completely new coach who knows very little about TH and his abilities. He should be there to show the coaches wha the can do and to learn the new system. period.

His teammates should not have had to call him to get him there. I don't like this.

Good post. I agree.

lordofgun
06-04-2004, 10:05 PM
This makes McGahee more valuable in fantasy leagues. :D

Think about it. If you were Mularkey, who would you play more? A guy who shows or the only guy who doesn't? Of course, it all boils down to who can get the job done, but I think this gives McGahee an edge on the starting job...especially if he impresses in TC.

CWOUSARET
06-04-2004, 10:50 PM
hmmmmmm - in shape or out of shape? - dedicated or not dedicated? - these are not the questions i would have for henry. in his own words "I got a couple of guys that called me and that's all it really took" - i would question his motivation - if he needs a private invitation to do what everyone else is doing - then there is definately a problem with henry! anyone who knows anything about team building, motivation, or the power of group bonding would recognize this.

Canadian'eh!
06-04-2004, 10:52 PM
I disagree.... I think Henry gets the starting job and oh say, 70% of the carries.

Why?

Because he's the trade bait. As long as things are going well, we only need WM to show that he has the ability to be the star, and that he has fully recovered.

Since TH will be the post-season trade bait, he needs numbers. He needs to get his 1300 yards and 12 TD's. Because that way he's more valuable in a trade. I've seen it many times in hockey. teams looking to trade some stiff (not that henry is a stiff) all of a sudden giving him crazy powerplay time to pump his numbers and make him look good.

The only way this isn't the case is if there is an injury, or the offense/Henry is really struggling.

Turf
06-04-2004, 11:10 PM
Barring injury Henry's the starter.

Dozerdog
06-04-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
I disagree.... I think Henry gets the starting job and oh say, 70% of the carries.

Why?

Because he's the trade bait. As long as things are going well, we only need WM to show that he has the ability to be the star, and that he has fully recovered.

Since TH will be the post-season trade bait, he needs numbers. He needs to get his 1300 yards and 12 TD's. Because that way he's more valuable in a trade. I've seen it many times in hockey. teams looking to trade some stiff (not that henry is a stiff) all of a sudden giving him crazy powerplay time to pump his numbers and make him look good.

The only way this isn't the case is if there is an injury, or the offense/Henry is really struggling.

I completely disagree that Henry's 2004 numbers will set his value in the trade market.

He's a proven back. what will determine his trade value in 2005 will be the demand. If Denver finds out they need a RB after all, If Julius Jones flops in Dallas, If Tampa Bay needs a go to guy, If the Jets need a replacement for Curtis Martin, If Portis blows out a knee- then Henry will command a top pick. If someone is in need and there is not a lot of options- he will go for a rich return.

B-DON
06-05-2004, 02:03 AM
you guys are incredible. this thread went from henry missin an ota to him losing his starting job, get real we all know henry is etched in stone for the starting job and btw the ota's are voluntary which means you DONT have to come

Hermanator21
06-05-2004, 02:28 AM
I am a Travis fan myself, so here comes my opinion....Lets not forget the dedication he has shown during his time playing for this team...A banged up knee his second year( remember when we played the Broncos, he took a helmet to his knee that really hurt him and he never missed a down) O.K. , then this year(I don't need to even say, we all know) and for what!!!For his team to draft another running back in the first round, I mean really that sucks. I really hope McGAYee does not return to full health, because If we trade Travis we will be losing a warrior, I will be willing to bet anyone that if McGAYee had the same injuries he would have already missed 8 games in the past two years, atleast.....Trust me Travis SHOULD feel the way he does or he wouldn't be the warrior that he is.................

The_Philster
06-05-2004, 08:03 AM
Bills phone back, who comes running
They are called "voluntary" minicamps, but Buffalo Bills running back Travis Henry learned it's wise to not take that term literally.
Henry stayed away from the Bills' three-day workout a week ago, but after coaxing from teammates, he was back on the field this week.

"I got a couple of phone calls from a couple of key players on the team," Henry said Friday after the Bills wrapped up the second week of their organized team activities. "That's really what it took for me. Everybody is here, and I need to be here because we're looking for big things from the team this year, and I think I'm a big part of that."

Henry's absence created speculation as to why he wasn't in town. Was he unhappy with his contract or what his role might be the upcoming season? Turns out, it was neither....more (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20040605/2012404.asp)

The Spaz
06-05-2004, 08:53 AM
I really hope McGAYee does not return to full health

How can you really hope that?:shakeno:

Kramer
06-05-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Hermanator21
I am a Travis fan myself, so here comes my opinion....I really hope McGAYee does not return to full health, because If we trade Travis we will be losing a warrior.................

Sounds like you are a fan of Travis Henry more than you are a fan of the Buffalo Bills. What gives? Do you want Travis to succeed or the Bills to succeed? If Willis returns to full health he may make Travis look small time in comparison. Isn't that what is best for the Buffalo Bills?

Dozerdog
06-05-2004, 09:22 AM
Sounds like you are a fan of Travis Henry more than you are a fan of the Buffalo Bills. What gives? Do you want Travis to succeed or the Bills to succeed? If Willis returns to full health he may make Travis look small time in comparison. Isn't that what is best for the Buffalo Bills?

Very well put Kramer.

Hermanator21
06-05-2004, 01:28 PM
I am a Bills fan first, and I will be the first to say IF McGAYee becomes what Travis is mentally then I will be O.K. with the move. But it's not like players like Travis are a dime a dozen. I am just saying I would rather keep the player that I know who will be there when times get tough and Travis has proven that already. Everybody in the Bills locker room has respect for Travis...and the jury is still out on the other RB. But I am a Bills fan first and whatever makes the team better, then I am cool w/ that. I just think Travis is capable of leading this team to the Big Show and winning it aswell.

Tatonka
06-05-2004, 03:00 PM
IF McGAYee becomes what Travis is mentally then I will be O.K. with the move.

what has given you any indication that WM isnt already what TH is mentally? the guy showed incredible intestinal fortitude to get his ass back in good shape before the draft instead of pissing and moaning.. he has always been known as an extremely hard worker..he didnt ***** at all when TH started crying on draft day..

and what the **** is with you calling him mcGAYee..

so lame... is it cool if i call travis "heBANGEDATEENAGEGIRLHEMETATAGASSTATIOnry"

?

at least that would be true.

lordofgun
06-05-2004, 05:03 PM

and what the **** is with you calling him mcGAYee..

so lame... is it cool if i call travis "henBANGEDATEENAGEGIRLHEMETATAGASSTATIONry"

?

at least that would be true.

It's not quite as catchy though. :(

BillsFever
06-05-2004, 06:35 PM
We could've traded Henry to Dallas this year and saved 3 draft picks in the process. Oh well.

Tatonka
06-05-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
It's not quite as catchy though. :(

it is just as obnoxious though.

The_Philster
06-05-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever
We could've traded Henry to Dallas this year and saved 3 draft picks in the process. Oh well.

yeah...and if McGahee can't hack it, we'd be dead in the water with Joe Burns as our only proven back.

ShadowHawk7
06-05-2004, 09:57 PM
it is just as obnoxious though.

But funnier. :snicker2:

lordofgun
06-05-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
But funnier. :snicker2:

Anything with the word GAY in it is hilarious. :up:

Hermanator21
06-06-2004, 03:00 AM
Tatonka you have a point about the fact of McGAYee's rehab, some how that never really entered my brain, and maybe he will be as tough...but I like what Travis brings to the table each week and I respect him for that....now back to McGAYee, every time I talk about him, until he has proven himself, I will spell it that way because I get a kick out of it myself. If McGAYee reaches his full potential then I will be his biggest fan because he plays for the Buffalo Bills and he will be one helluva RB, but I will always be a Travis fan unless he plays against us of course, because of what he did for us during his time here....
P.S.
Relax people it's just my opinion.......Bills in SuperBowl in Jan 05

B-DON
06-06-2004, 04:59 AM
the McGAYee nickname is terrible......btw how old are you?

Kramer
06-06-2004, 07:13 AM
Why does this guy hate Willis so much? *puzzled*

The_Philster
06-06-2004, 07:17 AM
Why does this guy hate Willis so much? *puzzled*

It's not so much a case of hating him but more a case of being pissed that Donahoe seemed to have a lack of confidence in Travis by picking McGahee in the draft. If your boss hired someone with the full intent that he was going to fire you and replace you with the new guy, wouldn't you be a little ticked?

Kramer
06-06-2004, 07:32 AM
I am refering to Hermonator21.

The_Philster
06-06-2004, 08:08 AM
I am refering to Hermonator21.

oh...ok...:doh:

my guess would be that he hates that a warrior like Travis Henry is so easily brushed aside when a rookie is brought in :idunno:

The Spaz
06-06-2004, 08:45 AM
How about you call Willis "gay" to his face. Christ Herm what is your deal. Grow up.

Voltron
06-06-2004, 02:32 PM
This is the new NFL Folks! (Herm listen up)

It used to be when you were a fan of the Bills you were a fan of Kelley, Thomas, Reed, Beebe.... Now days you can't keep a player for more than 5 or 6 years. The players have no loyalty to the team unless said team is paying them. Once you leave you have new loyalties. To be a fan of one player in today’s NFL you best have a large clothing budget because you may have to change teams anywhere from 3 to 4 times on average. To be a fan of a team is what the league is about. It is about a city/region/state. If you are going to be a fan of a team and then turn around and bash one of the players (who by the way was picked by our GM and had no choice in where he wanted to go) is the most asinine thing I have ever heard and I think that some one who is going to think like that needs to do a bit more reading and have a better understanding of this Buisness :rolleyes:

Kramer
06-06-2004, 03:19 PM
Well said voltron. Well said.

Hermanator21
06-06-2004, 04:08 PM
O.K. guys, this whole thing started when we were talking about why Travis skipped "Voluntary Minni Camps" and I was trying to explain what Travis is going threw....and all I was doing was busting McGAYees chops alittle bit. Philster you are correct and Voltron I understand what you are saying and it sucks that this game we all love has turned into that....Why does it piss you off so much Spaz that I spell Mcgahee as McGAYee I don't understand???My biggest problem that I invision that McGAYee will be the type of player that will comand a crap load of money for his services later down the road,and maybe even holding out because his contract as is, is a bargin.... and Travis will not comand that type of cash and still post up close to the same numbers as Willis(there are you happy Spaz).

B-DON
06-06-2004, 04:18 PM
O.K. guys, this whole thing started when we were talking about why Travis skipped "Voluntary Minni Camps" and I was trying to explain what Travis is going threw....and all I was doing was busting McGAYees chops alittle bit. Philster you are correct and Voltron I understand what you are saying and it sucks that this game we all love has turned into that....Why does it piss you off so much Spaz that I spell Mcgahee as McGAYee I don't understand???My biggest problem that I invision that McGAYee will be the type of player that will comand a crap load of money for his services later down the road,and maybe even holding out because his contract as is, is a bargin.... and Travis will not comand that type of cash and still post up close to the same numbers as Willis(there are you happy Spaz).

i guess your a good friend of Henry's since you know he wont command a huge contract. since when has any rb that had back to back 1400 yd seasons ask for a cheap contract? none

Voltron
06-06-2004, 04:21 PM
What kind of money do you thing Travis will be asking? I have a feeling it won't be small. He would prolly want 3 to 4 mill a year PLUS a 8 to 15 M signing bonus. When you draft, you draft for the Futre of the team. TD knew Travis was a good tough back and he would command a decent salary when his contract was up. Travis just does not have the game breaking moves or speed that WM had. Even with the injury! So TD went for a guy who had all the things travis had PLUS the stuff he was missing! What is the problem with that?

Hermanator21
06-06-2004, 04:21 PM
When did I say cheap??

B-DON
06-06-2004, 04:25 PM
. and Travis will not comand that type of cash and still post up close to the same numbers as Willis(there are you happy Spaz).

are you that dumb you just said it.

Voltron
06-06-2004, 04:28 PM
Well no matter what happens it was very unprofessional for Travis to miss the practice when all the other vets (including EVERY PRO BOWLER) were at this practice. I like him, I just don't want to see him become a Primadona.

Voltron
06-06-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by B-DON

are you that dumb you just said it.

:rofl: :spit:

B-DON
06-06-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Voltron
What kind of money do you thing Travis will be asking? I have a feeling it won't be small. He would prolly want 3 to 4 mill a year PLUS a 8 to 15 M signing bonus. When you draft, you draft for the Futre of the team. TD knew Travis was a good tough back and he would command a decent salary when his contract was up. Travis just does not have the game breaking moves or speed that WM had. Even with the injury! So TD went for a guy who had all the things travis had PLUS the stuff he was missing! What is the problem with that? :bf1: :10: :bf1:

Hermanator21
06-06-2004, 04:29 PM
Look dude,(B-Don) I am not going to respond to that cause read what I wrote one more time.....

B-DON
06-06-2004, 04:32 PM
admit you said he was going to be cheap you said it not me and what is your reasoning he wont get the big pay day?

Hermanator21
06-06-2004, 04:39 PM
he will get a pay day just not as much as McGAYee.........

Hermanator21
06-06-2004, 04:45 PM
O.K. guys I am done talking about this cause it's obvoius we see things differenly and I HOPE whatever happens works out best for the Bills......just one more thing how many of you McGAYee fans out there were Frutie Fans, just wondering.........

madness
06-06-2004, 04:47 PM
I love when things get blown out of proportion.

The_Philster
06-06-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by madness23
I love when things get blown out of proportion.

Me too :movie: Making a big issue out of nothing and to add to that, I don't think many people got this upset when certain people changed Drew's name around.

B-DON
06-06-2004, 04:51 PM
O.K. guys I am done talking about this cause it's obvoius we see things differenly and I HOPE whatever happens works out best for the Bills......just one more thing how many of you McGAYee fans out there were Frutie Fans, just wondering.........
how does liking flutie have any ties to this conversation? just wodering..............

Hermanator21
06-06-2004, 04:52 PM
I am having fun..or I was ,it's starting to get old..

Hermanator21
06-06-2004, 04:54 PM
Can you read B-DON I said Frutie F R U T I E

The Spaz
06-06-2004, 05:22 PM
McGahee, it's really not that hard to spell.:up:

Kramer
06-06-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by B-DON
admit you said he was going to be cheap you said it not me and what is your reasoning he wont get the big pay day?

Ouch! The Hermanator gets *****-slapped by B-DON. You gonna take that Hermanator?

Hermanator21
06-06-2004, 05:30 PM
McGahee, yeah that was easy but it's just as easy to spell it the other way as well... if you don't believe me try it

B-DON
06-06-2004, 05:34 PM

Ouch! The Hermanator gets *****-slapped by B-DON. You gonna take that Hermanator? :fight: :shake:

Hermanator21
06-06-2004, 05:34 PM
And in the Blue corner weighing 225 lbs, 5'10 from Newport News VA................just bring it B-Don....:friends:

B-DON
06-06-2004, 05:52 PM
And in the Blue corner weighing 225 lbs, 5'10 from Newport News VA................just bring it B-Don....:friends:
uh oh watch out for homonator:spanku:

Hermanator21
06-06-2004, 06:03 PM
And you state that you are Rick James Bi**h....

B-DON
06-06-2004, 06:05 PM
and your point is?

Kramer
06-06-2004, 06:09 PM

5'10" and 225#? Buddy its time to lay off of the beer and sausages. You'd better go Atkins ASAP.

Hermanator21
06-06-2004, 06:14 PM
I was trying to say Rick James's Bi**h, notice the ' ....anyway it was fun battleing you guys especially you B-DON we'll have to do again some time in the future, I am out of here as my ass is going to open a few cans of beer a get ready to watch sapranos and the B-Ball game.....LATE!!!!

Hermanator21
06-06-2004, 06:16 PM
I know, I have been thinking about it but I love my pasta, bread, and beer........I rather get my lazy ass to the gym and sweat those extra pounds away old school style.....

B-DON
06-06-2004, 06:26 PM
I was trying to say Rick James's Bi**h, notice the ' ....anyway it was fun battleing you guys especially you B-DON we'll have to do again some time in the future, I am out of here as my ass is going to open a few cans of beer a get ready to watch sapranos and the B-Ball game.....LATE!!!!

same here. fun talkin wit you

smack541
06-06-2004, 07:28 PM
Granted Henry should of been there, but he could of been doing alot worse then working out with his trainer in Fla. Everyone should know the media is going to try to start something everytime there is a chance. Hopefully this wont become a Flutie Johnson thing. As long as Henry and Mcgahee can keep their mouths shut there shouldent be a problem. To add on to that i think Henry showed he was dedicated to the team when he tried to carry the Bills on his back with a broken leg last year!!

Tatonka
06-07-2004, 01:11 AM
the best man will play.. period.. i have no idea who that is right now..

but it is travis's job to lose.

tonawandabacker
06-15-2004, 04:48 PM
he knows how to work hard on his own