• Show
Clear All
  • B-DON
    hi
    • Mar 2004

Bye Bye to Jennings?

Bills | Jennings Likely to Hit Open Market in 2005 - from www.KFFL.com
    Sun, 6 Jun 2004 07:19:03 -0700

Larry Felser, of the Buffalo News, reports Buffalo Bills OLT Jonas Jennings is in the final year of his contract and likely to hit the open free agent market next February.

i dont know if this is good or bad but this could cause some friction amongst the rest of the o-line knowing jennings doesnt want to be there but im hopin he plays his ass off to get huge money on the open market from someone else if he really wants to leave
  • B-DON
    hi
    • Mar 2004

Bills | P. Williams Likely to Hit Open Market in 2005 - from www.KFFL.com
    Sun, 6 Jun 2004 07:18:20 -0700

Larry Felser, of the Buffalo News, reports Buffalo Bills DT Pat Williams is in the final year of his contract and likely to hit the open free agent market next February.

Bills | Schobel Likely to Hit Open Market in 2005 - from www.KFFL.com
    Sun, 6 Jun 2004 07:17:21 -0700

Larry Felser, of the Buffalo News, reports Buffalo Bills DE Aaron Schobel is in the final year of his contract and likely to hit the

I also just read this what a bunch of crap. we better at least resign one of them or we are screwed

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

That Larry Felser:

Bills | Everyone Likely to Hit Open Market in 2005

Closet Fish fan I'm sure.

Comment

• bdogg
        • Oct 2003

I dont want to hear about any of that until after this season. That stuff will take care of itself

Comment

• B-DON
          hi
          • Mar 2004

then dont read it

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Rather than worrying about what might happen 2 seasons from now, why not think about 2004 first? We have no idea what the cap will be like in 2005 and a lot could change before the season.

Hell...let's worry about JP Losman hitting free agency while we're at it. We lose him, and all we have is Chandler and Zolman and that scares me.
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ScottLawrence
              • Jan 2004

If all of them leave consider us screwed.... Donahoe needs at least an 8-8 season this year or else he could be gone.
              You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                Maybe?
                • Oct 2003

Originally posted by B-DON
                I also just read this what a bunch of crap. we better at least resign one of them or we are screwed
                You can thank TD for spending all that $$$$ on Drew if we don't have enough to sign them next year.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

we will retain 2 of the three..

either schobel or jennings.. and pat williams.. either jennings or schobel will be franchised, no question.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Dozerdog
                    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                    You can thank TD for spending all that $$$$ on Drew if we don't have enough to sign them next year.
                    Here we go again...one has nothing to do with the other...

Just because TD might have 10 million- doesn't mean he will give it to one guy. Schobel or Jennings will get offered what they will be worth- not what we can "afford"

Winfield and Grant Winstrom got ridiculous amounts of money. If Schobel wants Winstrom money- and someone is willing to give it to him- then he's gone.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                      we will retain 2 of the three..

either schobel or jennings.. and pat williams.. either jennings or schobel will be franchised, no question.
                      There's no way they franchise Jennings. You want to pay Jennings Top 3 LT money?

Same thing with Schobel. No way they give him top 3 DE money.

It would not surprise me if all three were gone next year, and it wouldn't be the end of the world either. Between the 3 of them, how many Pro Bowls are we talking? I think Pat made it once, but I think that's it.

Comment

• ryjam282
                        Offical Billszone Starting QB
                        • Mar 2003

That is all speculation at this point. Of course they will hit the open market, there contract is up after this season. That doesn't mean they won't resign anytime....I wouldn't worry too much about this, TD will do what is necessary to keep at least 2, and worse case, 1 of them around. We have cash to do it so the offers will be made and the negotiations will be done as well. Don't worry, in TD we trust right......

Ryan Withey
                        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                          Winfield and Grant Winstrom got ridiculous amounts of money. If Schobel wants Winstrom money- and someone is willing to give it to him- then he's gone.
                          you can absolutely bet that schobel will get AT LEAST winstrom money.. it would be absurd for him not to.. he is already better.

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                          There's no way they franchise Jennings. You want to pay Jennings Top 3 LT money?

Same thing with Schobel. No way they give him top 3 DE money.

It would not surprise me if all three were gone next year, and it wouldn't be the end of the world either. Between the 3 of them, how many Pro Bowls are we talking? I think Pat made it once, but I think that's it.
                          i am basing that on how i think they will perform this year.

i think jennings will be much better (he is already our BEST lineman) under mcnally.

I think Schobel puts up 15+ sacks this season and continues his upward progression..

who the hell cares about how many past probowls they have.. i want guys that have bright futures.. and both jennings and schobel do. just because they dont have any probowls at this point, doesnt mean they arent both about to become regulars there.
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• elltrain22
                            • Sep 2003

If and when the Bills make the playoffs this year, and have a good year, you still think Jennings will wanna jump ship, I don't...
                            If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

Just because a guy wants to test the free agent market doesn't mean he doesn't want to be a Bill.

Comment

Working...
                              X