PDA

View Full Version : Sam Wyche on NFL Network

The Spaz
06-07-2004, 10:31 AM
Sam Wyche will appear on NFL Total Access on the NFL Network tonight.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/daily_sked#mon

Voltron
06-07-2004, 10:34 AM
Nice find!

Thanks (Tivo is so awsome! :D )

JJamezz
06-07-2004, 11:37 AM
Awesome - thanks man! :up:

Wyche is always a great interview - very funny guy.

NFL Network kicks ass!

Voltron
06-07-2004, 11:42 AM
What is sportscenter again? :idunno:

;)

mypoorfriendme
06-07-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Voltron
What is sportscenter again? :idunno:

;)

its the sports news show that is way better than anything else on TV :up:

Kramer
06-07-2004, 04:52 PM
What time is he supposed to be on?

The Spaz
06-07-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Kramer
What time is he supposed to be on?

Well the show itself starts at 7PM EST so any time between there and when it ends, I don't know the actual time.

Dozerdog
06-07-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
its the sports news show that is way better than anything else on TV :up:

Obviously not a dish owner....:snicker2:

Kramer
06-07-2004, 06:06 PM
Thanks Spaz!

The Spaz
06-07-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Kramer
Thanks Spaz!

:beers:

mypoorfriendme
06-07-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Obviously not a dish owner....:snicker2:

living in ca, the only reason i have direct tv is for sunday ticket. as far as total access goes, im only a viewer if it is bills related, otherwise, im an espn man

JJamezz
06-07-2004, 06:54 PM
Looks like he got bumped to Thursday so they could do a Ronald Reagan tribute for the first half of the show.

The Spaz
06-07-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by JJamezz
Looks like he got bumped to Thursday so they could do a Ronald Reagan tribute for the first half of the show.

:mad::madcurse: I do understand though.:snicker:

Dozerdog
06-07-2004, 07:38 PM
living in ca, the only reason i have direct tv is for sunday ticket. as far as total access goes, im only a viewer if it is bills related, otherwise, im an espn man

I hear ya- I live in New England and only have the dish for NFL Net and Sunday ticket. Once "Fan TV" was dumped By Empire, and Josh Mora added to Hockey Hotline- I got rid of everything else. I get the sabres through cable now.....But I got to tell ya- NFL Network is the bomb!

Mr. Miyagi
06-07-2004, 08:01 PM
Somebody TiVo it please.

The Spaz
06-10-2004, 02:02 PM
Just an FYI he will be on tonight.

mypoorfriendme
06-10-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Just an FYI he will be on tonight.

think hell say anything we cant anticipate...i can hear him now...

"we think drew is going to be able to bounce back with better protection from the line and a healthy recieving corpse plus the addition of lee evans to stretch the defense. as far as jp goes, hes shown a lot of potential in the OTA's so far and we feel that drew can mentor him in the seasons ahead. and about his so called 'arrogance,' its really just that hes a confident kid who thinks he can win, and that is part of the reason we drafted him, we like that attitude in a player. "

ShadowHawk7
06-10-2004, 05:23 PM
lol, seriously :snicker2:

saviorbledsoe
06-10-2004, 06:27 PM
He just said that TRavis Brown is Drews back up. What the F!!!!

Thats nuts.

justasportsfan
06-11-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe

Thats nuts. I agree. That is nuts. Drew should be backing up Travis .:psyche:

Historian
06-12-2004, 09:21 AM
I always liked Sam....

saviorbledsoe
06-12-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
I agree. That is nuts. Drew should be backing up Travis .:psyche:

Even you have to have enough brains to know that Travis B. is worse than Bledsoe and Losman.

Halbert
06-12-2004, 12:28 PM
and a healthy recieving corpse
:dead:

mypoorfriendme
06-12-2004, 12:35 PM
corps**** (almost is any oxymoron, huh?)

ScottLawrence
06-12-2004, 08:29 PM
LOL... it seemed like the only thing Wyche liked about Losman was his mobility. Hopefully there is more to the guy then that.

G. Host
06-12-2004, 08:52 PM

Thats nuts.

I'd rather have Sam Wyche or Tom Clements be #2 QB rather than Travis Brown .:pray:

Having Travis Brown be #2 QB is like having Dan Quayle as VP - even those who think the #1 is doing a bad job are praying that you never see #2 in action. :madshake:

Tatonka
06-13-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by ScottLawrence
LOL... it seemed like the only thing Wyche liked about Losman was his mobility. Hopefully there is more to the guy then that.

scott.. i really cant figure out why you are so down on losman all the time before you have even seen him in a single preseason game.. i mean you said yourself that you never watched him play.. have a little bit of faith.

ScottLawrence
06-13-2004, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka

scott.. i really cant figure out why you are so down on losman all the time before you have even seen him in a single preseason game.. i mean you said yourself that you never watched him play.. have a little bit of faith.

Im not down on him at all man.... I really hope he is our future QB and brings us many superbowls.

It just seemed like mobility was the only thing Wyche liked about him.

Where did you get the idea I was down on him?

mypoorfriendme
06-13-2004, 01:39 PM
about losmans mobility....just how much does he have? i mean, obviously enough to elude a few defenders in the back gruond, but is he a threat to tuck it and run a la aaron brooks or jog ahead and get 5 yards like a doug flutie?

justasportsfan
06-13-2004, 01:43 PM

Even you have to have enough brains to know that Travis B. is worse than Bledsoe and Losman. Obviously you don't have enough to know I was just kidding.

Your blind faith in Drew has you thinking that everything said about Drew needs to be defended. relax.

The Spaz
06-13-2004, 01:43 PM
about losmans mobility....just how much does he have? i mean, obviously enough to elude a few defenders in the back gruond, but is he a threat to tuck it and run a la aaron brooks or jog ahead and get 5 yards like a doug flutie?

I think he ran in the 4.6's so he is elusive enough and ran the fastest out of all the Qb's I think.

mypoorfriendme
06-13-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
I think he ran in the 4.6's so he is elusive enough and ran the fastest out of all the Qb's I think.

i know that, but just because hes fast doesnt necessarily mean hes a big playmaker on his feet