PDA

View Full Version : It shoud've been ours the Stanley Cup that is

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
06-07-2004, 10:38 PM
First Congrats to the T.B. Lightning congrats to Dave Andreychuck, Cory Sarich, John Torterella, Craig Ramsey that team is full of former SABRES. Dave Andreychuck you deserve it the most!!! Thanks for playing with the Sabres. Second I couldn't watch when they brought the cup out onto the ice it brought back memories of NO GOAL It should've been ours!!! and the NHL took it away from us. I'm :wail: as I write this I guess I'll never look at the Stanley Cup again without saying to myself that the BUFFALO SABRES should be on the Stanley Cup not the dallas stars. Another thing this might've been the last hockey game ever in the NHL as the Collective Bargaining agreement is up and the owners can lock-out the players. :down:

SkateZilla
06-07-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
First Congrats to the T.B. Lightning congrats to Dave Andreychuck, Cory Sarich, John Torterella, Craig Ramsey that team is full of former SABRES. Dave Andreychuck you deserve it the most!!! Thanks for playing with the Sabres. Second I couldn't watch when they brought the cup out onto the ice it brought back memories of NO GOAL It should've been ours!!! and the NHL took it away from us. I'm :wail: as I write this I guess I'll never look at the Stanley Cup again without saying to myself that the Buffalo Sabres should be on the Stanley Cup not the Dallas Stars. Another thing this might've been the last hockey game ever in the NHL as the Collective Bargaining agreement is up and the owners can lock-out the players. :down:

Umm.. He Was Supposed To Be a Sabre This Year.. and His WIfe made him Goto Tampa...

Imagine The Controversey If it had Been Buffalo In calgary's Spot...

chubluv
06-07-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by SkateZilla

Umm.. He Was Supposed To Be a Sabre This Year.. and His WIfe made him Goto Tampa...

By the way how many times a game did the ABC announcers have to tell the same story about his wife making that choice for him. That was just getting a little riddiculous!!!!!!

SkateZilla
06-07-2004, 11:24 PM
Its Sad When a Wife Makes the Decision..

TSK TSK TSK..

SabreEleven
06-08-2004, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by SkateZilla
Its Sad When a Wife Makes the Decision..

TSK TSK TSK..

Yea, but she made the right decision.

Myers57
06-08-2004, 10:28 AM
I did think Calgary played the better series but not when it meant it most, Tampa deserves to win because they were the better team in game seven and I congratulate Brad Richards on the Conn Smythe Trophy!

SabreEleven
06-08-2004, 10:33 AM
It pisses me off that Tampa has been in the league 10 or so years and has a Cup. Buffalo has been in the league since 1970 and hasn't won ****. Tampa had 5 or 6 ex-Sabres(including coaches). Pisses me off.

Ebenezer
06-08-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Sabre11
It pisses me off that Tampa has been in the league 10 or so years and has a Cup. Buffalo has been in the league since 1970 and hasn't won ****. Tampa had 5 or 6 ex-Sabres(including coaches). Pisses me off.

so it would have been fine for Buffalo to win the cup in 75 after 5 years in the NHL but not ok for TB to do it in 14 years?

Earthquake Enyart
06-08-2004, 12:06 PM
They should have won it in 75. Stupid Bernie Parent. :mad:

Ebenezer
06-08-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

yup.

SabreEleven
06-08-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart