PDA

View Full Version : tampa doesnt deserve the cup

sabreshockey096
06-08-2004, 01:03 AM
dave andreychuk and craig ramsey are the only people in the organization that deserve it tampa is not a hockey town the fans dont know hockey at all if you watched game 7 the fans pretty much booed aka looking for a call whenever a tampa player fell down (they do that same thing here in atlanta) after watching this series ive grown to hate vinny lacaviler he is a friggin pussy for the fight with iginla and the hit from ville nieminen and the refs pretty much ruined game 7 by calling a charge on andrew ference which i thought was a clean hit on that midget marty st louis calgary had the drive and determination and they should have won and i believe gelinas scored in game 6

Dozerdog
06-08-2004, 07:17 AM
You sound like Coach Sutter.

The NHL doesn't want us to win...

The Spaz
06-08-2004, 07:27 AM
Just shutup and put the biscuit in the basket .:cry::baby:

Ebenezer
06-08-2004, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by sabreshockey096
after watching this series ive grown to hate vinny lacaviler he is a friggin pussy for the fight with iginla and the hit from ville nieminen

let's see the guy got in a fight...got his head opened up on a dirty hit from behind...and that makes him a pussy?? Watch much hockey??

the refs pretty much ruined game 7 by calling a charge on andrew ference which i thought was a clean hit on that midget marty st louis

really, I watch Hockey Night in Canada and they said it was a penalty...you draw blood you get two minutes...people complain all season when this stuff is not called and now you complain when it is? :shakeno:

calgary had the drive and determination and they should have won and i believe gelinas scored in game 6

and I believe Gelinas directed the puck in with his skate...next...:church:

Erik vonDarkmoor
06-08-2004, 08:20 AM
Thank you Eb.

Myers57
06-08-2004, 10:26 AM
Tampa is a new franchise that needed to win the cup because the hockey presence in florida is quite minimal, this gives Tampa something to cheer about besides the Bucaneers.

Calgary has won the cup before, they will have an opportunity to win it again.

And Canada will live...

:peace:

SabreEleven
06-08-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Afinogenov61
Tampa is a new franchise that needed to win the cup because the hockey presence in florida is quite minimal, this gives Tampa something to cheer about besides the Bucaneers.

Calgary has won the cup before, they will have an opportunity to win it again.

And Canada will live...

:peace:

They needed to win ****. What does Buffalo need to win?

If you ask me, it is an embarassment to the rest of the league that a team from Florida ever wins the Cup. Calgary Flames, Stanley Cup Champions sounds a lot better than Tampa Bay Lighntening, Stanley Cup Champions.

Rude American
06-08-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Ebenezer

Watch much hockey??

No, he doesn't.

Rude American
06-08-2004, 10:44 AM
Do you guys ever sit back and read what you write?

The stupidity runneth over.

Ebenezer
06-08-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Rude American

A-MEN

SabreEleven
06-08-2004, 11:07 AM

I'm just bitter.

Rude American
06-08-2004, 12:24 PM
yeah, no ****!! lol.

SabreEleven
06-08-2004, 12:35 PM
yeah, no ****!! lol.

I'm in counciling for it.