PDA

View Full Version : Man, our players allocated to NFLE suck!

kardshark19
06-08-2004, 04:20 AM
The only person that did anything significant was Shafer, the kicker, which was miss more kicks than he made. We should have sent some more people like 2nd year players such as Aiken or Coleman. :(

kardshark19
06-08-2004, 04:20 AM
and some haven't done a thing. Is Asa Francis hurt?

The Spaz
06-08-2004, 06:26 AM
Well hell we have had 2 NFLE MVP and they haven't helped us any...lol.

Earthquake Enyart
06-08-2004, 06:28 AM
True enough.
Originally posted by The Spaz
Well hell we have had 2 NFLE MVP and they haven't helped us any...lol.

The only thing that upsets me is that Travis Brown should be there. Look at what Rohan Davie is doing. :(

The Spaz
06-08-2004, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
True enough.

The only thing that upsets me is that Travis Brown should be there. Look at what Rohan Davie is doing. :(

I agree Travis Brown should have been assigned there his 2nd year.

Ebenezer
06-08-2004, 08:03 AM
:z:

tomdonahoe
06-08-2004, 08:12 AM

I agree Travis Brown should have been assigned there his 2nd year.

From what I understand, the reason you never see teams send “higher value” quarterbacks over to Europe such as a second string or a drafted rookie QB is because they would have to learn a completely new offense just for the summer. It would be counterproductive towards the learning curve of getting a young QB familiar with your offense.

I think they should have a farm system instead of an individual program.

I wish NFL Europe was watchable!

Dozerdog
06-08-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by tomdonahoe
From what I understand, the reason you never see teams send “higher value” quarterbacks over to Europe such as a second string or a drafted rookie QB is because they would have to learn a completely new offense just for the summer. It would be counterproductive towards the learning curve of getting a young QB familiar with your offense.

I think they should have a farm system instead of an individual program.

I wish NFL Europe was watchable!

Again- Rohan Davie, Chad Hutchison, and Billy Volek- established 2nd and 3rd stringers- did it.

It's Travis Brown for crying out loud!

The Spaz
06-08-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Again- Rohan Davie, Chad Hutchison, and Billy Volek- established 2nd and 3rd stringers- did it.

It's Travis Brown for crying out loud!

I'm glad you said it was wondering how Travis got such a high profile...lol.

Michael82
06-08-2004, 09:12 AM
Or maybe even Antonio Brown, Clarence Coleman or Sam Aiken. I just wish the teams would actually use the NFL Europe the way it was meant to be used and quit sending scrubs there. :shakeno:

tomdonahoe
06-08-2004, 09:44 AM

I'm glad you said it was wondering how Travis got such a high profile...lol.

Poor wording on my part. What I meant was Travis Brown is a higher profile than say Nathan Chandler or Greg Zolman.

While it is true than Hutchinson and Davey and others have gone, I'm just saying it is not like every single team in the league feels the same way about sending a QB over.

finsrclowns
06-08-2004, 11:43 AM
Who's to say if we sent TB over whether he'd even play.

RedEyE
06-08-2004, 09:11 PM
What the hell ever happened to Curtis Alexander. That guy was a NFLE beast....and then he just vanished.