• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

More Trouble In Miami????

is t.bowen overweight and out of shape?i ran across this in the Sun-Sentinel.

Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.
  • Kramer
    • May 2004

That defense has to start to slow down sooner or later. They have some players that are getting up there in years and no Jimmie Johnson drafting their replacements. I think it will be a good, but not great D this year. Look for decline in the next few coming years.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

somebody go over to Finheaven and find out from the homers.i'd go but i've been banned.
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Kramer
        • May 2004

How did you get banned? Language? Personal Attacks?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Kramer
          How did you get banned? Language? Personal Attacks?
          they're prejudice.

Comment

• Disgustipatex
            The King Troll himself(Formerly Piltdown Man)
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by SABURZFAN

they're prejudice.
            Translation: I am an idiot.

Tim Bowens usually is overweight coming into training camp, and is a terrible practice player. It's been happening for a while.

If you want to take it as the downfall of the Dolphins, go right ahead. It's not like facts, reasoning, and reality play any role on this board.

"No TH, I aint got no younger hos for you, freak!"

Comment

• Dozerdog
              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Disgustipatex
              I am an idiot.

Truer words have never been spoken. Admitting it is half the battle

Comment

• TedMock
                • Jul 2002

It's not like facts, reasoning, and reality play any role on this board.
                Yet, you keep coming back. Wait, I know, you're amused by all the stupidity....right? I know that's not why; nobody could be that bored. Could they?

Comment

• Samphin1
                  • Mar 2004

Bowens being fat is a concern. Truth be told, our Training Camp reporters have even said he looks bigger than ever. I have a feeling he will be ok, probably not as dominant as he used to be, but still very very good. If not, Jeff Zgonina is right behind him. He is a former captain of the Rams D, and is in remarkable shape. The one good thing about our D-line, we have starters on the bench, that is how deep our depth is.

Comment

• TedMock
                    • Jul 2002

In all reality, Bowen's is very good. I have to give it to Samphin1 in regard to depth. I'd love to have Zgonia on the bench. Don't get me wrong, our starting DT's are fantastic, but our depth still has something to prove.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

what depth?
                      COMING SOON...
                      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• TedMock
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                        what depth?
                        My point exactly.

Comment

• B-DON
                          hi
                          • Mar 2004

gibson and anderson should provide decent depth this year imo

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

It's not like facts, reasoning, and reality play any role on this board.
                            Like finfans trying to spin that Feely was Mcnabb's back-up and not a 3rd stringer. Boston's is a "proven" wr after 1 great season.

Oh , Wayne saying Feely is the next Marino

Wanny asking Norv before taking the HCing job for the Raiders (paraphrase)"you sure you want to do that? We're soo close" what a dumba$$.
                            Last edited by justasportsfan; 06-08-2004, 02:27 PM.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Samphin1
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                              Like finfans trying to spin that Feely was Mcnabb's back-up and not a 3rd stringer. Boston's is a "proven" wr after 1 great season.

Oh , Wayne saying Feely is the next Marino

Wanny asking Norv before taking the HCing job for the Raiders (paraphrase)"you sure you want to do that? We're soo close" what a dumba$$.
                              Well, I have to give it to you Justa, nobody spins things better than you. Wayne said he hoped Feeley was the next MArino. Who wouldn't? Don't you wish Losman would turn out to be the next Kelly? I am sure you would.

Boston has had more than one great season and it can be argued that Eric Moulds is just as inconsistant.

Wanny is an idiot, so in reality, I cannot defend him, buit the Feeley as a 3rd stringer comment. We are just using what A.J. has stated. Personally, I thought of him as a third stringer but I can see why some think of him as the backup seeing how that is how A.J. and management presented him.

Reports coming out of Miami state that A.J. has improved drastically since the beginning og the camps. Not good news for the AFC east teams and their fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X