PDA

View Full Version : OJ Simpson doing LIVE interview?!?!?

greg t
06-08-2004, 01:32 PM
I just saw an ad for an upcoming special on Court TV (this Wednesday night, 6/9, 9pm) in which OJ Simpson will be interviewed LIVE. This seems kind of crazy…there's no restrictions on LIVE TV (i.e. Janet Jackson's Superbowl SuperFlash)...what if he loses it? What’s he thinking/planning? What question would you ask him?

juice
06-08-2004, 01:43 PM
I'd ask him how his Knees are... Since he sacrficed his ability to walk strait, in his old age, for that 2000 yd '73 season. What a team player.

I'd also ask him how many starting RB he thoght one team needed and who he thinks that should be for the Bills.

#32 G.O.A.T :afro:

Earthquake Enyart
06-08-2004, 01:46 PM
They said that for the Katie Kouric interview the other night, that OJ stipulated that the entire interview be shown unedited.

OJ doesn't want the media to skew our thinking.

DraftBoy
06-08-2004, 02:52 PM
Id ask him if smaller gloves are ok to wear or if they will cut off circulation

cordog
06-08-2004, 04:37 PM
He did an unedited interview on Fox News. I saw it last night. You could see everytime they asked him about the murders he would look away and get squirmish. The guy is guilty as hell. Hell of a football player but a sick person.

SABURZFAN
06-08-2004, 05:16 PM
welcome to The Zone greg.

Kramer
06-08-2004, 05:32 PM
I'd ask him whether he cut Nicole's throat in a slicing motion or if he just jabbed at her throat until she fell silent.

cordog
06-08-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Kramer
I'd ask him whether he cut Nicole's throat in a slicing motion or if he just jabbed at her throat until she fell silent.

He had the "stabber's cut" which is when the blood starts spraying out onto the blade and handle. The murder's hand slips down the blade causing him to cut himself. Right when i heard he had a cut on his finger i knew he was guilty as hell.

Tatonka
06-08-2004, 05:57 PM
i would ask him if he had sex with nicoles dead body after he ripped the head off his exwife and mother of his children.

i would also ask him if he ever thinks about how it is going to be to burn in hell...

with kurt cobain.

juice
06-08-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by cordog
He did an unedited interview on Fox News. I saw it last night. You could see everytime they asked him about the murders he would look away and get squirmish. The guy is guilty as hell. Hell of a football player but a sick person.

Maybe he wasn't completly at ease about talking about the unsolved murder of the mother of his children.

I don't think talking about providing for his and Nicoles childrens future makes him that bad of a person.

The_Philster
06-08-2004, 08:56 PM
unsolved? :huh:
Originally posted by Tatonka
with kurt cobain.

:lol:

BuffaloRanger
06-08-2004, 10:28 PM
Poor Ronald Goldman. All he was trying to do was bang the ex-wife of a NFL HOFer so he could brag to all his waiter buddies at work and look what happened.

I agree with the civil court - double jeopardy be damned- his family deserves millions of dollars because his life was much more important than anyone else murdered that day.

Besides it was Ice Cube and Dr Dre that did it. Didn't you see their video?

juice
06-08-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
Poor Ronald Goldman. All he was trying to do was bang the ex-wife of a NFL HOFer so he could brag to all his waiter buddies at work and look what happened.

I agree with the civil court - double jeopardy be damned- his family deserves millions of dollars because his life was much more important than anyone else murdered that day.

Besides it was Ice Cube and Dr Dre that did it. Didn't you see their video?

Do the Kids deserve anything?

BuffaloRanger
06-09-2004, 01:57 AM
I was being sarcastic, of course.

At least the kids still have their daddy, juice.

Again...sarcasm.

juice
06-09-2004, 04:52 PM
Maybe OJ will talk about his kids in the Interview tonight at 9:00 on court TV.
Originally posted by Tatonka
i would ask him if he had sex with nicoles dead body after he ripped the head off his exwife and mother of his children.

i would also ask him if he ever thinks about how it is going to be to burn in hell...

with kurt cobain.

Maybe Nicoles dead body and Kurt Cobain will come up in the interview.

Michael82
06-09-2004, 07:12 PM
This calls for the new OJ smilie. :snicker:

:oj: