• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Jennings

I was SO hoping that he faked his injury to allow the Bills enough time to execute a perfect 2 pt conversion. We could have had the lead going into half time, but that doesn't matter now 'cause he's hurt. I just hope he's OK!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • ArcticWildMan

Sigh...can Jennings go a season without getting injured?

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

right tackle, left tackle, anyone can tackle? I don't think so, this aint good!
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• bills/deacs
        • Aug 2002

yeah....not having both starting OTs and CBs is never good

Comment

• venis2k1
          Youboty can hope
          • Jul 2002

Ehhhh dont crap bricks, he is ok

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

I think his ankle got stepped on. They probably sent him in for xrays. When they were negative, they retaped him and sent him back out. He'll probably be sore tomorrow. I'm hoping Mike Williams will be available next week, Winfield too. I want all the horses in the corral with a big division game next week.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
              • Jul 2002

Man..........that looked really bad. I thought for sure he was gone for the season. GW said his nerve went dead so he lost feeling in the leg for a couple minutes. PHEW!

Comment

Working...
              X