X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomdonahoe
    • May 2004

Bills release five undrafted free agents

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) -- The Buffalo Bills released five players Wednesday, including former Iowa quarterback Nathan Chandler.

Also released were offensive linemen David Phillips and Kurt Sigler, defensive back Deon Giddens and long-snapper Tony Case. All five were undrafted free agents signed by the Bills following the NFL Draft in April.

The moves come a week before the team prepares to wrap up its spring minicamp sessions. The Bills, who open training camp on July 31, had to make room on their roster to welcome back five players that competed in NFL Europe this past season.
    Tommy D.
    The Voice of Reason
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jan 2004

That's really ashame I liked Chandler alot. Oh well I guess this proves that Travis Brown will be on this team this yr. now the quesion is he going to be #2 or #3? Could the BILLS bring back Chandler and put him on the practice squad???

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

I doubt Chandler will be back. Zolman will probably be the practice squad QB barring major injury. Or TD could watch the waiver wire after cut down day in August for someone he likes better. Knowing the Bills' system is not much of a factor for the practice squad QB.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• B-DON
          hi
          • Mar 2004

zolman sucks i watched him twice in nfle and he was complete garbage so if chandler cant beat him out he deservesto be cut

Comment

• BigZ
            • Sep 2003

None of these guys had a chance of making it. TD will probably still sign some FA to have enough for training camp.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

I thought Sigler might have given us some help at center down the road.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

it looks as if this camp fodder didn't make camp.
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• lordofgun
                  in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

How could they cut Losman's roommate?

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

Working...
                  X