X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottLawrence
    • Jan 2004

DE Joe Johnson Released from Packers.

Just saw it on the bottom of ESPN News.... He was a solid DE before he suffered some injuries the last year going to Probowls in 2000, and 1998.

I think we should take a chance with him if money allows, it can't hurt right?

Here are his stats.....http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/players/playerpage/12475
    Last edited by ScottLawrence; 06-09-2004, 08:35 PM.
    You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

i would take him over keith mckenzie.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• B-DON
      hi
      • Mar 2004

please dont sign him TD

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I'd only take him at the veteran minimum, perhaps with some performance incentives, but that in all probability won't be enough.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The Natrix
          • Jul 2002

nah

washed up

Byrd.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

HELL NO.

The guy is a complete waste of money. He signed a 6 year $33 million deal with the Packers, and all they got out of him was 11 games and 2 sacks in 3 years. He was also caught with DUI on pot and denied it but then apologized for getting caught. The guy isn't the brightest bulb on the tree.

PASS.

Comment

• ryjam282
              Offical Billszone Starting QB
              • Mar 2003

I say pass too, he would be an upgrade to McKenzie but I still say no go. He is too old and not worth it.

Ryan Withey
              Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

Working...
              X