PDA

View Full Version : Willis on Sports Center

B-DON
06-09-2004, 10:07 PM
just heard them say they were doin a piece on willis on the sportscenter palying right now

juice
06-09-2004, 10:18 PM
Has it aired yet?

B-DON
06-09-2004, 10:27 PM
nope

jchild178
06-09-2004, 10:56 PM
wow i cant wait to see him....him and travis on the field at the same time is scary

JJamezz
06-09-2004, 10:56 PM
Good stuff - thanks!

Fast21 baby!!

The Spaz
06-09-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by JJamezz
Good stuff - thanks!

Fast21 baby!!

:dance::beer::party:

chubluv
06-09-2004, 11:07 PM
He seems very ancious to get going, but they are right he hasnt had a hit in 18 months on his legs. How is he going to react to the constant pounding of every day workouts once training camp? And for all you who are trading TH before the season starts you are crazy! We have to see how WM can play and handle the load first!!!

mypoorfriendme
06-10-2004, 12:21 AM
so im assuming its come and gone?? :sadwalk:

LIQUID24
06-10-2004, 12:28 AM
I can't believe he got that tattoo on his neck (guess who's back). It's not gonna make sense when he's older...

B-DON
06-10-2004, 03:36 AM
who cares about his tatoo aslong as he wrecks shop im happy

Tatonka
06-10-2004, 08:16 AM
that is totally gay.. "guess whose back"

i am sure he will love that one in 10 years..

maybe he should get something like "can't touch this" on his forehead..

:rolleyes:

The Spaz
06-10-2004, 08:53 AM
Who cares about the tattoo?:shakeno:

ryjam282
06-10-2004, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
that is totally gay.. "guess whose back"

i am sure he will love that one in 10 years..

maybe he should get something like "can't touch this" on his forehead..

:rolleyes:

I agree is is pretty gay, but like someone on the boards stated awhile back, if he gets injured again, he can just add to the bottom of the tattoo..

"Guess who's back"
on IR

:oj: :D

ryjam282
06-10-2004, 09:05 AM
what did the interview say? I missed it, thanks.

mypoorfriendme
06-10-2004, 09:49 AM
just talked about his rehab, and how hes completely healthy now, and really the only burdens left are the facts that 1.) he hasnt gotten hit yet or gone 100% with pads, and 2.) travis henry is our man, as bledsoe said in the interview.

also mularkey was interviewed and said "if everyone didnt talk about it all the time, no one would know he was ever injured"

Earthquake Enyart
06-10-2004, 10:00 AM
Willis doesn't look like he's the sharpest tool in the shed.

Tatonka
06-10-2004, 10:11 AM
like travis henry seems like a rocket scientist. he is dumber than a bag of rocks.

The Spaz
06-10-2004, 10:17 AM
It's not like Willis has done anything wrong he just got a tattoo for christ sakes let's hold that aginst him, just because.:dizzy:

tomdonahoe
06-10-2004, 10:25 AM
I can't wait for the first preseason game. Willis, JP and Evans will make it much more interesting than your normal preseason malarkey.

JJamezz
06-10-2004, 10:34 AM
:up:

The Spaz
06-10-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by JJamezz
:up:

Sounds like a photoshop job to me!:up::beers:

nolimit
06-10-2004, 10:40 AM
why is his tatoo gay? It was simply an amazing feat to comeback from that godawful injury. He is proud to just be able to be back and playing the game he loves.

Tatonka
06-10-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz
It's not like Willis has done anything wrong he just got a tattoo for christ sakes let's hold that aginst him, just because.:dizzy:

spaz, why do you always feel the need to stand up for every player like they are related to you?

people can make fun of willis's gay ass horrible tattoo that he is going to regret getting in 10 years if they want.. no one said anything about holding it against him.. and our comments dont affect their play.. drew is going to suck ass regardless of if i say he will or not..

it is a message board. people are here to talk bills.. good, bad, and indifferent.

you just seem to take any comment about a player personal. i am not trying to dog you.. you know your my boy.. it just seems like you get bent out of shape about it all the time.. and i dont get it.

Tatonka
06-10-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by nolimit
why is his tatoo gay?

why is jonathan vilma holding a oversized mallet gay??

:idunno:

just because it is! :snicker:

The Spaz
06-10-2004, 11:54 AM
spaz, why do you always feel the need to stand up for every player like they are related to you?

people can make fun of willis's gay ass horrible tattoo that he is going to regret getting in 10 years if they want.. no one said anything about holding it against him.. and our comments dont affect their play.. drew is going to suck ass regardless of if i say he will or not..

it is a message board. people are here to talk bills.. good, bad, and indifferent.

you just seem to take any comment about a player personal. i am not trying to dog you.. you know your my boy.. it just seems like you get bent out of shape about it all the time.. and i dont get it.

I don't feel to the need to defend anyone but this to me was just stupid. What if it is motivation to him, If it helps him feel comfotable then I'm fine with it. Unless the guy robbed a bank or something I usually dont' get on a players case. I usually only care about what a player does on the field.

The Spaz
06-10-2004, 11:55 AM
why is jonathan vilma holding a oversized mallet gay??

:idunno:

just because it is! :snicker:

Jonathan Vilma's Mallet is gay though.:snicker:

Hermanator21
06-10-2004, 12:10 PM
I think I will keep my mouth shut on this topic:chuckle:

juice
06-10-2004, 12:12 PM

I cant tell... : oj :

don137
06-10-2004, 12:26 PM

I don't feel to the need to defend anyone but this to me was just stupid. What if it is motivation to him, If it helps him feel comfotable then I'm fine with it. Unless the guy robbed a bank or something I usually dont' get on a players case. I usually only care about what a player does on the field.

If he has a great career it won't be so bad...If he gets hurt again (I believe he had a major knee injuy in high school) it will look silly....I would say if he needs motivation he should get a gold necklace or a bunch of t-shirts that says 'guess whose back'...

The Spaz
06-10-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by don137
If he has a great career it won't be so bad...If he gets hurt again (I believe he had a major knee injuy in high school) it will look silly....I would say if he needs motivation he should get a gold necklace or a bunch of t-shirts that says 'guess whose back'...

Maybe T-Shirts don't cut it for him!?:idunno::snicker:

B-DON
06-10-2004, 02:48 PM
he cant wear the t-shirt everyday to remind him like the tatoo can

mypoorfriendme
06-10-2004, 03:45 PM
Maybe T-Shirts don't cut it for him!?:idunno::snicker:

thats what i thought; seeing as you only "come back" for a very brief period of time.

about him being "not exactly a rocket scientist," hes a football player from miami, what did you expect?? atleast he doesnt have the miami swagger (winslow, sapp, shockey...)

BillsNick
06-10-2004, 05:02 PM
I really don't see how that tatoo is gay. I think it is rather fitting to the guys situation. Nobody that saw what happened to him thought he would ever fully recover, let alone make it in the NFL. I personally wouldn't get that tatoo, but it is far from "gay".

Tatonka
06-10-2004, 05:08 PM
i just think it will be pointless after he makes his return..

therefore i pronounce it to be gay!

:snicker:

Tatonka
06-10-2004, 05:09 PM
maybe travis should get one that says

a monopoly card that says "get out of jail free" to remind him of when he almost went to jail for banging underage girls.. that is about as appropriate.

DraftBoy
06-10-2004, 05:53 PM
maybe travis should get one that says

a monopoly card that says "get out of jail free" to remind him of when he almost went to jail for banging underage girls.. that is about as appropriate.

:rofl:

I like the tatoo for attitude purposes but in 10 years it wont mean much but who the hell cares if he wants to burn the money then go ahead and let him. The attitude tells me that mentally he is almost as ready about the knee as he is physically.

d1220
06-10-2004, 06:53 PM
Just think... In ten years, with the advances in medical sciences, he could just go to the drugstore and buy some Tatoo-be-Gone. :D

The Natrix
06-10-2004, 07:52 PM
Maybe he will have to add "on crutches"

:(

Tatonka
06-10-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
Maybe he will have to add "on crutches"

:(

:lol:

not that i hope that happens.. but that is as funny as "on IR"

The Spaz
06-10-2004, 09:00 PM
If Willis gets hurt that is not funny.

Tatonka
06-10-2004, 09:05 PM
If Willis gets hurt that is not funny.

it doesnt matter what his tat says if he gets hurt.. that would suck obviously.

The Spaz
06-10-2004, 09:06 PM
it doesnt matter what his tat says if he gets hurt.. that would suck obviously.

Yes it would and it would definitley hurt our team in many ways.

Hermanator21
06-11-2004, 01:47 AM
Dude, it's so obvious you love McGayee, in what ways would it hurt us?

B-DON
06-11-2004, 02:30 AM
getting no value from a first round pick wont hurt us? are you sure your a bills fan?

Hermanator21
06-11-2004, 02:45 AM
true, but how will it effect what we have on the field? I mean hey it would be a wasted pick, but such is life. You win some and you lose some, and please people.....I am a Bills fan, probally more than you, if not just as much of one.....you Know my stance on this , remember I am a Travis fan.(aswell as a Bills fan ofcourse). It's not like we are depending on McGAYee to make our squad any better, I'm sure TD knew it was a bit of a risk.

The Spaz
06-11-2004, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Hermanator21
true, but how will it effect what we have on the field? I mean hey it would be a wasted pick, but such is life. You win some and you lose some, and please people.....I am a Bills fan, probally more than you, if not just as much of one.....you Know my stance on this , remember I am a Travis fan.(aswell as a Bills fan ofcourse). It's not like we are depending on McGAYee to make our squad any better, I'm sure TD knew it was a bit of a risk.

Oh yeah I'm sure TD isn't depending on McGahee to help our team. WTF are you talking about?

DraftBoy
06-11-2004, 07:31 AM

Willis could add a whole new dimension to this team. Hes got gamebreaking ability and much more. Im not gonna sit here and list it out bc you can go dig it out yourself as I and others have said it many times. How can you possibly say we are not counting on Willis to make the team any better. Every roster move is intended to that. All you do is sound like :nerd:.

Tatonka
06-11-2004, 07:35 AM
true

that is all you had to say.. the rest of the post was a waste of time.. you asked how it would hurt the team.. he told you, and then you agreed.

elltrain22
06-11-2004, 11:13 AM
That was a pretty good piece. He ( mc gahee ) sounds confident, and ready to start tearin' it up again. you can tell he sorta has a bit of a chip on his shoulder from some people that have said he would never be the same again. I also think he has a good attitude about the whole situation w/ Travis Henry. I am so excited to see what this kid can do.

B-DON
06-11-2004, 01:58 PM
nice responses homonator, and again are you sure your a bills fan or just a travis henry fan?

The Spaz
06-11-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by B-DON
nice responses homonator, and again are you sure your a bills fan or just a travis henry fan?

He alos need to learn how to spell it definitely isn't his strong point.