06-10-2004, 06:41 AM
STFU :gag: :oj:

lordofgun
06-10-2004, 07:30 AM
Let me guess...

You're not gonna watch the live Court TV interview? :D

Earthquake Enyart
06-10-2004, 07:50 AM
It was on last night. I watched parts of it, but couldn't stand to sit and watch the whole thing.

How tacky is it to have a media spree on the 10th anniversery of his wife's brutal murder?

Jan Reimers
06-10-2004, 08:01 AM
The media should concentrate on paying homage to the great patriot and president, Ronald Reagan, and not to the scumball OJ.

Kramer
06-10-2004, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers
The media should concentrate on paying homage to the great patriot and president, Ronald Reagan, and not to the scumball OJ.

Well said Jan, Well said! :cheers:

juice
06-10-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
It was on last night. I watched parts of it, but couldn't stand to sit and watch the whole thing.

How tacky is it to have a media spree on the 10th anniversery of his wife's brutal murder?

OJ explained that the THREE interviews he agreed to, were to ease the Pressure by the media on his family to land the EXCUSIVE interview.

It would have been "Tacky" if he was gaining financially.

mchurchfie
06-10-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
STFU :gag: :oj: :bf1::oj:I wish he would do the whole world a favor and just let himself fade off into obscurity on some back nine in the Deep South.:cynic::oj:

juice
06-10-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by mchurchfie
:bf1::oj:I wish he would do the whole world a favor and just let himself fade off into obscurity on some back nine in the Deep South.:cynic::oj:

Thats what OJ wants as well, to be left alone... He even said it at the end of his LIVE interview last night.

R. Rich
06-10-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by juice
Thats what OJ wants as well, to be left alone... He even said it at the end of his LIVE interview last night.

He must be taking the Darva Conger route to get there.

TedMock
06-10-2004, 03:10 PM
He's putting together a reality show and has announced that he'd take pictures at the murder scene "if the price is right." He can't live without the spotlight. Taking pictures and starting a tv show is no way to "lay low." I loved the guy as a player, but he's nuts.

juice
06-10-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by TedMock
He's putting together a reality show and has announced that he'd take pictures at the murder scene "if the price is right." He can't live without the spotlight. Taking pictures and starting a tv show is no way to "lay low." I loved the guy as a player, but he's nuts.

On What Network do you think it will air?

Getting paid to take pictures would be a good Idea also because then the pictures could be used against him in a follow up Civil action, if he fails to pay the entire 30 Million to the Browns and Goldmans.

Too much Howard Stern...

lordofgun
06-10-2004, 03:23 PM

:rofl:

TedMock
06-10-2004, 03:35 PM

On What Network do you think it will air?

Getting paid to take pictures would be a good Idea also because then the pictures could be used against him in a follow up Civil action, if he fails to pay the entire 30 Million to the Browns and Goldmans.

Too much Howard Stern...

I don't think any network will air it. The point is that he's actually attempting it. As for the pictures....flat out disrespectful. Too much Howard Stern? I'm not sure what that means.

juice
06-10-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by TedMock
I don't think any network will air it. The point is that he's actually attempting it. As for the pictures....flat out disrespectful. Too much Howard Stern? I'm not sure what that means.

That must be where you are getting your stories.. The Stern Show.

Why would he earn Income taking pictures anywhere that he would have to turn around and pay the Goldmans... are you sure about those reports, because he didn't mention it last night in his interview.

TedMock
06-10-2004, 03:49 PM

That must be where you are getting your stories.. The Stern Show.

Why would he earn Income taking pictures anywhere that he would have to turn around and pay the Goldmans... are you sure about those reports, because he didn't mention it last night.

I don't watch or listen to the Howard Stern show. Mike and Mike on the way to work! The Today Show actually showed excerpts last week from his interview with Katie Couric and she talked about conversations with him regarding the pictures after. I don't know if that part was in the interview or not, I didn't see the whole thing. I did see him talk about his reality show with her, though. He said it's a "Punk'd" type show that he's working on. Again, these were only excerpts from the whole interview.