X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottLawrence
    • Jan 2004

Pucillo getting most snaps at LG.

Tucker Dinged; Pucillo Gets Reps: The Simon & Brinson Show on Empire reports that guard Ross Tucker was helped off the field today during the organized team activity workout. Jonas Jennings was on the air with them later and said he thinks Tucker is ok. He appeared to have his ankle rolled up on. The Bills were missing two other members of the offensive line today as Trey Teague and Mike Williams were not in attendance today. Pat Williams was absent as well. Mike Pucillo took the majority of the snaps at left guard and Jennings indicated he is developing a chemistry with Pucillo who may be moving into the inside track for the starting job.

IMO, I thought Pucillo was the worst player on the team who started last year.... and unless he drastically improved over the offseason he shouldn't be starting come September.
    You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Comment

• tomdonahoe
      • May 2004

Can't be right. The revolving door got plenty of oppurtunity to prove himself last year. I like Sullivan at the spot personally and then Tucker and then Brian Moorman and then a folding chair and then Pucillo.
      Tommy D.
      The Voice of Reason

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

well.. if pucillo is on drews blind side..

with the way that drew holds the ball..

you can count on seeing jp losman.. due to injury and a losing season.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Oh God no
          WTF happened to Sullivan?
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• tomdonahoe
            • May 2004

This is the one topic that every single person in the zone agrees with. Amazing!
            Tommy D.
            The Voice of Reason

Comment

• casdhf
              • Jul 2002

I don't think that one guard is going to make or break our season. Just because he got starting reps today, doesnt mean he will tomorrow. I thought LG was an open audition?
              Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
              cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Just stop the insanity...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Kramer
                  • May 2004

If Pukecillo starts then we are in for a long long season.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by tomdonahoe
                    I like Sullivan at the spot personally and then Tucker and then Brian Moorman and then a folding chair and then Pucillo.

Pussywillow is the WORST! At least an opposing lineman might trip over a folding chair...

Comment

• bills_7
                      TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by tomdonahoe
                      This is the one topic that every single person in the zone agrees with. Amazing!
                      Pucillo is an italian stallian, i like him he should start this yr!

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Oh great, then maybe Pucillo can pad his sack stats again. I remember he helped sack Drew at least 2-3 times last year.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
                          I don't think that one guard is going to make or break our season. Just because he got starting reps today, doesnt mean he will tomorrow. I thought LG was an open audition?
                          Pucillo should have gotten an open audition in the unemployment line...or maybe for a job with the Fish.
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

if this is true.. mcnally will have his biggest test in history.
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The Spaz
                              • Mar 2003

Mike Pucillo's Draft Profile.

Positives: Intelligent lineman who compensates for a lack of an athletic physique with sound technical skills … Has effective linear speed … Shows good hand placement and takes excellent blocking angles with surprising quickness, despite his frame … Dominates defenders with his lateral agility, showing suddenness to reach and zone … Knows how to sink his hips to maintain balance … Shows good explosion coming off the snap … Makes blocks based on very good use of his hands … Takes advantage of leverage to make up for a lack of brute strength … Can pull and connect on the move, using his techniques to defeat and control opponents.
                              Negatives: Needs to dedicate himself more in the weight room … Very weak in the lower-body region … Has a tendency to put his head down, which causes him to lose balance … Struggles in pass protection when he stands too upright and must remember to keep his hips down low to be effective in this area … Marginal, at best, as an incline blocker … Has good awareness on the field, but this gets lost in his lack of lower-body strength, as a strong power surge can send him back on his heels.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Comment

Working...
                              X