PDA

View Full Version : BillsReport.com

BigZ
06-10-2004, 04:26 PM
Let's hear what everyone else thinks about BillsReport.com

I was going to post the thread to Mark Weiler's latest (http://bills.theinsiders.com/2/266262.html) when I noticed it was already on.

I then ranted on the thread:

"My guess is that with such negative reporting as Mark brings to the site, the Bills Insider will be losing paying customers.

Such drivel for $7.95 a month.

Too bad there isn't a board. I'd love to get their paying customers to visit the Zone and find out how to get great information and better analysis than Mark provides for a lot less!!

Go Zoners!!!!!"

Kramer
06-10-2004, 04:48 PM
I WAS a subscriber but this has to be the most negative site on the web. And, correct me if I am wrong, it is owned by the Bills. This site SUCKS.

Edit: "That" site sucks. This site is GREAT!

saviorbledsoe
06-10-2004, 05:55 PM
Let me tell you what i think of Mark.........well I better not.......:gag:

clumping platelets
06-11-2004, 08:23 AM
:gag:

Earthquake Enyart
06-11-2004, 08:28 AM
That's got to be a first. A whole rant without using the word "Bledsoe". :eek:

Dozerdog
06-11-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Kramer
I WAS a subscriber but this has to be the most negative site on the web. And, correct me if I am wrong, it is owned by the Bills. This site SUCKS.

Edit: "That" site sucks. This site is GREAT!

They are not owned by the Bills.

For the 2002 season, it was run by SHOUT! magazine. SHOUT was not owned by the Bills, but had a lot of club access.

SHOUT was purchsed by the Bills in the 2003 offseason and Renamed Bills Digest. The folks who ran a site called BillsRock (an affiliate of SHOUT) took their spot on the Insiders.com network.

Oddly- Weiler's articles remain out there for free consumption while some of the other stuff is still part of their Paid Premium service. BillsReport also took on some of the old SHOUT writers that did not get a opportunity to latch on with Bills Digest, Like Larry Bump.

Earthquake Enyart
06-11-2004, 08:50 AM
What about Mark Dozer?

Dozerdog
06-11-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
What about Mark Dozer?

Mike Doser :idunno:

Dozerdog
06-11-2004, 08:55 AM
I think he works for Rochester City News now.

http://www.rochester-citynews.com/gbase/Gyrosite/Archive?author=oid%3A2343

The_Philster
06-11-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
That's got to be a first. A whole rant without using the word "Bledsoe". :eek:

:jawdrop: Is someone writing Mark's column for him?

Dozerdog
06-11-2004, 03:28 PM
Apparently Pat Kirwan. He spent twice as much space as Kirwan did in the original piece he's talking about.

The Spaz
06-11-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Apparently Pat Kirwan. He spent twice as much space as Kirwan did in the original piece he's talking about.

:rofl: