PDA

View Full Version : Bills showing off new talent

The Spaz
06-11-2004, 01:13 PM
Even though we’re on the cusp of summer, the Buffalo Bills got a taste of “Bills weather” Thursday morning.

Temperatures barely passed the 50 degree mark, and wind and rain on the field at Ralph Wilson Fieldhouse resembled an October afternoon at Ralph Wilson Stadium across the parking lot.

“What’s wrong with you guys? Can’t you guys handle the rain?” Bills quarterback Drew Bledsoe playfully told the group of reporters who walked into the fieldhouse once the rains came.

The Bills have used the offseason and subsequent mini-camps to put in as much of the offensive and defensive plays as they can before training camp, which begins at the end of July. Head coach Mike Mularkey likes the effort the team has been putting forth so far.

http://www.niagara-gazette.com/story.asp?id=36

The Spaz
06-11-2004, 01:15 PM
Hey EE this is for you.

One of the players Mularkey praised was second-year wide receiver Sam Aiken. The North Carolina product was starting to come on toward the end of 2003, yet injured his leg and was forced out for the rest of the season.

He’s since recovered, and Mularkey expects he’ll be in the mix at the receiver position with Eric Moulds, Josh Reed, Bobby Shaw and first-round draft pick Lee Evans.

“He’s running around out there like he was never hurt,” Mularkey said. “He’s making plays and he’s impressing all the coaches. I wouldn’t be surprised if he earned himself a lot of playing time this season.

“And he’s ahead of everyone in the weight room as well. There’s a sign-up sheet in there, and his name is on there almost every single day.”

:bling::100:

BidsJr
06-11-2004, 01:21 PM
“I don’t care if you are a rookie or a veteran,” he said. “The top 11 guys are going to be the ones that are going to be playing on special teams. It’s obviously a very important part of football.

That is what I like to hear

Tatonka
06-11-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Hey EE this is for you.

:bling::100:

roflmao.. i was just copying the same damn thing.. EE, did you want to go ahead and double my zone bucks now.. or wait until i build them up a few more over the summer?

B-DON
06-11-2004, 01:46 PM
aiken might be the future 2 or 3 next to reed and evans. man what a wr crop for the future