PDA

View Full Version : Funny How...

justasportsfan
10-27-2002, 06:44 PM
We won this game with defense, just like last week against the fins. Granted both teams weren't high caliber offenses (miami injuries)seems to me our D is getting better. I was more worried going into this game than against Miami. Our team seems to rev it up when we are behind.

Although the Pats are looking bad ,I'm sure they will come out next week because of Drew and Bellichek. Our O however hasn't been the dangerous O we had in the early part of the season. We will need to put the Pats out early if we are to win this one.

One things for sure, Drew will need to make the Pats regret their move. If and when we win, Pats fans are going to be calling for Brady's head. He had a bad game today and we need him to play even worse next week. It will be an interesting week of smack between Bills and Pats fans. Can't wait to go to their board or they can come to us.

Hey admins. , I think you can start sending out the invitations.

:2guns: I'm ready!

JefftheBillsfan
10-27-2002, 06:46 PM
its on!!! i cant wait!!! 7 days till the Pats!!!

BillsOwnAll
10-27-2002, 06:51 PM
im so pumped bills on gonna be on tv for the 6th staright week they are never on tv this much!!!!!!

(i live in MA)

Dozerdog
10-27-2002, 06:52 PM
We will post the links-

Fan out and raise hell (but don't be a bunch of Marino1983's or Quizlets- LOL)

Do us a favor, put www.BillsZone.com in your signatures or on the bottom of your posts so we can draw some of the pats fans here !

venis2k1
10-27-2002, 06:54 PM
I live im mass too, i have been waiting for this game for a long long time.

justasportsfan
10-27-2002, 07:07 PM
I like our chances for this game. I'm sure Moulds , Price, the entire team will rally behind their QB. Henry has to step up though. He needs to play like he did against the fins.

Fletcher finally decided to show up after all this time.

BTW , has Brady met Schoebel yet? I think he will a few times.....on the ground. BRady will look like Rob when he was w/ the bills.

venis2k1
10-27-2002, 07:19 PM
Brady met nate last year, and i think he still is looking for his head.

DIHARD2
10-27-2002, 07:30 PM
I just hope Bledsoe doesn't try to win the game by himself. I know it's going to be revenge on his mind, but I hope he lets the whole team do it for him and they should be able to.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

Cntrygal
10-27-2002, 07:37 PM
I just hope that all the Bills show up to play at the same time, for the entire game.

:gobills:

BlackJohn
10-27-2002, 07:57 PM
Schobel absolutely owned Matt Light (pats LT) last year and Light isn't playing as well as lat year .... we might see 2 or 3 sacks from schobel this week

lunatic_bills_fan
10-28-2002, 12:03 AM
sportsfan, I agree with your opinion on our D. It is lookin better and better, however if you watched the game today and really thought about it. Our O was very dangerous. Drew was passing at will. We had a couple dropped balls *no biggie* but like we did last week when we got the lead Drew didnt have to GUNSLING anymore he could MANAGE the game, and for the second straight week he did an excellent job of it. " No mistake" foot ball produces favorable results. If Drew has "KICK IT UP A NOTCH", sorry but Emirl ROCKS, he will do just that.

northernbillfan
10-28-2002, 01:37 AM
I go to the sports bar voted by NFL insider as the best place to watch football in Canada.

Mo's, The Home Of Good Sports.

Every game is in my face. They can only carry 8 games a time, so last season, the Bills weren't on every week.

This year, however, the Bills have been on the 54" Tee Vee, 3 times already, and they'll be there again this Sunday.

Oh and welcome to the Zone lunatic!

vabillsfan
10-28-2002, 08:26 AM
I hope we stop playing down to the level of the competition and finally dare someone to step up and try to beat us!! Take it to the Pats. Run the ball, light it up downfield,balance the game, control the clock and keep the emotions in check. This could be the biggest game of the year to date so lets do it right! A division lead for Buffalo on Sunday? Me thinks so!

justasportsfan
10-28-2002, 08:34 AM
What's wierd is that we always seem to start slow. We need to take teams out in the first half. As for the D Fletcher, Watson had a great game. I hope Fletcher finally starts playing like he did. 2 great games by the D but I'd like to see them play that well against a high caliber O.

Anyone know of the Pats boards yet.