PDA

View Full Version : 'The Ultimate Sage Rosenfels Football Experience'

tomdonahoe
06-12-2004, 11:13 PM
Dolphins QB to work bar mitzvahs?

Third-string quarterbacks in the NFL don't have much to do, but Dolphins clipboard holder Sage Rosenfels might have found an answer: bar mitzvahs.

And high school graduations, birthday parties, corporate events or anywhere else where there is a desire to rent-a-Sage for the afternoon or evening.

''I'm available, if people would like to do things,'' Rosenfels said Friday after his newly hired publicist sent out a release unveiling ``The Ultimate Sage Rosenfels Football Experience.''

Along with bar and bat mitzvahs, the release offers the opportunity to hire Sage to watch Monday Night Football in your living room with you and your buddies. Rosenfels said he'll be happy to teach the guys a few of the finer points from his spot on the La-Z-Boy.

''Anything's a possibility,'' Rosenfels said.

Rosenfels will also offer his services as a personal trainer to aspiring high school quarterbacks or people who are 'sick of being teased by your buddies for having a `lousy throwing arm.' ''

Rosenfels and his publicist, Allison Weiss, haven't named their prices yet. They say it will depend on the type of event, travel time and what's required of the quarterback.

A local bar mitzvah, for example, might cost a few thousand dollars, perhaps less than a thousand, said Weiss, who will field offers at weisspr@aol.com. Some of the money will go to charity, but Weiss and Rosenfels won't say how much.

Source: Miami Herald

Press Release: http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040611/nyf041_1.html

Mr. Cynical
06-13-2004, 12:09 AM
That's just sad.

The Spaz
06-13-2004, 12:15 AM
:eek::whatthe:

Tatonka
06-13-2004, 01:55 AM
i guess he is planning on getting cut.

tomdonahoe
06-13-2004, 09:45 AM
Sage Rosenfels and the words 'Football Experience' seem to be polar opposites to me.

THenry2034
06-13-2004, 09:54 AM
That's right Cynical....that is sad. That's really really sad.....

Samphin1
06-13-2004, 05:29 PM
What is even sadder is fans of a rival team talking about how "sad" it is. Please, if JP Losman or heck, even Frank Reich ever did something like this, you guys would probably be fighting each other to lineup and waste your money.

While I think it is a pathetic attempt for some publicty on Sage's part, you guys giving him the pub makes yourself look worse.

The Natrix
06-13-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Samphin1
What is even sadder is fans of a rival team talking about how "sad" it is. Please, if JP Losman or heck, even Frank Reich ever did something like this, you guys would probably be fighting each other to lineup and waste your money.

While I think it is a pathetic attempt for some publicty on Sage's part, you guys giving him the pub makes yourself look worse.

Sam :blah: Nate

B-DON
06-13-2004, 06:27 PM
dont lie samphin you have his agent on speed dial im sure, btw how mucg does it cost and dont lie sammy

tomdonahoe
06-14-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Samphin1

I just think its funny. Nothing more, nothing less. I may even hire Sage to come to my house and cut my lawn.

Samphin1
06-14-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by tomdonahoe

I just think its funny. Nothing more, nothing less. I may even hire Sage to come to my house and cut my lawn.

Now that, would be funny. :lol: