• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomdonahoe
    • May 2004

'The Ultimate Sage Rosenfels Football Experience'

Dolphins QB to work bar mitzvahs?

Third-string quarterbacks in the NFL don't have much to do, but Dolphins clipboard holder Sage Rosenfels might have found an answer: bar mitzvahs.

And high school graduations, birthday parties, corporate events or anywhere else where there is a desire to rent-a-Sage for the afternoon or evening.

''I'm available, if people would like to do things,'' Rosenfels said Friday after his newly hired publicist sent out a release unveiling ``The Ultimate Sage Rosenfels Football Experience.''

Along with bar and bat mitzvahs, the release offers the opportunity to hire Sage to watch Monday Night Football in your living room with you and your buddies. Rosenfels said he'll be happy to teach the guys a few of the finer points from his spot on the La-Z-Boy.

''Anything's a possibility,'' Rosenfels said.

Rosenfels will also offer his services as a personal trainer to aspiring high school quarterbacks or people who are 'sick of being teased by your buddies for having a `lousy throwing arm.' ''

Rosenfels and his publicist, Allison Weiss, haven't named their prices yet. They say it will depend on the type of event, travel time and what's required of the quarterback.

A local bar mitzvah, for example, might cost a few thousand dollars, perhaps less than a thousand, said Weiss, who will field offers at weisspr@aol.com. Some of the money will go to charity, but Weiss and Rosenfels won't say how much.

Source: Miami Herald

Press Release: http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040611/nyf041_1.html
    Tommy D.
    The Voice of Reason
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

That's just sad.

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

i guess he is planning on getting cut.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• tomdonahoe
          • May 2004

Sage Rosenfels and the words 'Football Experience' seem to be polar opposites to me.
          Tommy D.
          The Voice of Reason

Comment

• THenry2034
            • May 2004

That's right Cynical....that is sad. That's really really sad.....
            "You're confident when you're still respecting your teammates, you're still respecting your opponents and you're still respecting the game. You become cocky when you try to make yourself better than the game." Bills quarterback J.P. Losman

Comment

• Samphin1
              • Mar 2004

What is even sadder is fans of a rival team talking about how "sad" it is. Please, if JP Losman or heck, even Frank Reich ever did something like this, you guys would probably be fighting each other to lineup and waste your money.

While I think it is a pathetic attempt for some publicty on Sage's part, you guys giving him the pub makes yourself look worse.

Comment

• The Natrix
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Samphin1
                What is even sadder is fans of a rival team talking about how "sad" it is. Please, if JP Losman or heck, even Frank Reich ever did something like this, you guys would probably be fighting each other to lineup and waste your money.

While I think it is a pathetic attempt for some publicty on Sage's part, you guys giving him the pub makes yourself look worse.

Sam Nate

Byrd.

Comment

• B-DON
                  hi
                  • Mar 2004

dont lie samphin you have his agent on speed dial im sure, btw how mucg does it cost and dont lie sammy

Comment

• tomdonahoe
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by Samphin1

I just think its funny. Nothing more, nothing less. I may even hire Sage to come to my house and cut my lawn.
                    Tommy D.
                    The Voice of Reason

Comment

• Samphin1
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by tomdonahoe

I just think its funny. Nothing more, nothing less. I may even hire Sage to come to my house and cut my lawn.
                      Now that, would be funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X