PDA

View Full Version : Very fun game!

Patrick76777
10-28-2002, 08:26 AM
Good tailgating, good food, good game! We went into the stadium very early to get a start on the festivities. While we were watching warm-ups, Empire’s own Bobby Trimble was walking by us. We all started yelling his name and he came over and started talking to us about the game. He predicted a 35-17 Bills win. He was a lot of fun. After that we started heckling the Lion linemen while they were warming up in our endzone. I was asking them who the Coward was when something very funny happened. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Matt Millen walking toward us from the tunnel. He was heading to the Lion bench. He was about 15 feet away when I yelled out “Hey Matt, Who’s the Coward” Now mind you, these guys usually ignore the heckles, but Millen turns his head, looks right at me, and if looks could kill, I would not be here right now. We all got a good chuckle out of that one. 2 of our TD’s were in our corner, including Price’s 2nd quarter TD. Dude was running right at us but went to the right and hit the wall the next section over. Then with 7 minutes left we all got on the JumboTron for a good minute. All in all, a very good game.

Novacane
10-28-2002, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
Out of the corner of my eye, I see Matt Millen walking toward us from the tunnel. He was heading to the Lion bench. He was about 15 feet away when I yelled out “Hey Matt, Who’s the Coward” Now mind you, these guys usually ignore the heckles, but Millen turns his head, looks right at me, and if looks could kill, I would not be here right now.

Thats hilarious Patrick! You've got more balls than I do!

Patrick76777
10-28-2002, 08:37 AM
Well I tell you what, the look scared me a little. That dude is very unstable. I could see him going after a fan.

Valerie
10-28-2002, 08:49 AM
Glad you had a good time, Patrick. :) It looked awfully cold in Buffalo yesterday. I was freezing in the bar watching the game. lol I had to order a hot chocolate with a shot of Bailey's to warm up. I'm gonna die on December 1st and December 15th!. :cold: I'm hoping to have some cute guys to snuggle with for the Miami game. ;) I plan on snuggling with Doug for the Chargers game! :love:

The_Philster
10-28-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
Glad you had a good time, Patrick. :) It looked awfully cold in Buffalo yesterday. I was freezing in the bar watching the game. lol I had to order a hot chocolate with a shot of Bailey's to warm up. I'm gonna die on December 1st and December 15th!. :cold: I'm hoping to have some cute guys to snuggle with for the Miami game. ;) I plan on snuggling with Doug for the Chargers game! :love:

We'll get you taken care of with a cute guy (some say I'm cute) and plenty of blankets.
As far as the Chargers game...you DO realize you'd have to get on the field for what you want, right? :lol:

InTheBox
10-28-2002, 04:23 PM
After that we started heckling the Lion linemen while they were warming up in our endzone. I was asking them who the Coward was when something very funny happened. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Matt Millen walking toward us from the tunnel. He was heading to the Lion bench. He was about 15 feet away when I yelled out “Hey Matt, Who’s the Coward” Now mind you, these guys usually ignore the heckles, but Millen turns his head, looks right at me, and if looks could kill, I would not be here right now. We all got a good chuckle out of that one. 2 of our TD’s were in our corner, including Price’s 2nd quarter TD. Dude was running right at us but went to the right and hit the wall the next section over. Then with 7 minutes left we all got on the JumboTron for a good minute. All in all, a very good game.
:lol:

Michael82
10-28-2002, 11:30 PM
Oh man...you got guts, Patrick! :lol:

I bet if security wasn't around and all the reporters, then Matt Millen was probably really tempted to run to the stands and choke the hell out of you. :D

Sabre Ally
10-28-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

(some say I'm cute)

You are

Halbert
10-28-2002, 11:39 PM
Well I tell you what, the look scared me a little. That dude is very unstable. I could see him going after a fan.

Just stick your face out there. It doesn't hurt.

Patrick76777
10-29-2002, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Mike32282
Oh man...you got guts, Patrick! :lol:

I bet if security wasn't around and all the reporters, then Matt Millen was probably really tempted to run to the stands and choke the hell out of you. :D

I thought he was going to. But it was funny.