PDA

View Full Version : The RJ stat line- same old same old!

Judge
10-28-2002, 08:26 AM
Does anyone else just feel sorry for the guy? He plays the same game every time he steps onto the field- the same stats, same lack of production, same inability to help his team:

22 of 33 for 179 yards, 1 interception, 1 fumble lost, 5 sacks.

Knocked out of the game with the score tied- the win goes to Shaun King!

At least he's been paid well, considering RJ's lack of impact on the NFL in his career.

Cntrygal
10-28-2002, 08:35 AM
I don't feel sorry for him....

WCoastFin
10-28-2002, 10:36 AM
LMAO!!! RJ BLOWS!!

Novacane
10-28-2002, 11:10 AM
I would never feel sorry for that looser! He looked like such a gay boy running after that fumble with his helmet off!

Scott
10-28-2002, 11:58 AM
Win goes to King? For tossing one 5 yard pass? Is this baseball or football, maybe King should get a SAVE?
You people will never get over RJ, did he kick your dog or insult your mother or something?

Judge
10-28-2002, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Scott
Win goes to King? For tossing one 5 yard pass? Is this baseball or football, maybe King should get a SAVE?
You people will never get over RJ, did he kick your dog or insult your mother or something?

No- he ruined our team's salary cap situation by his poor performance despite being paid the equivalent salary for an elite NFL QB. His horrendous effort and inability to stay healthy adversely impacted the competitive nature of our team.

By the way, in baseball King would get the win- he entered the game when it was tied.

Judge
10-28-2002, 02:07 PM
A better question: why do you defend RJ? What has he done to warrant any benefit of the doubt?

Scott
10-28-2002, 03:50 PM
Because I do not blame RJ for our 3-13 season nor our salary cap problems.
Should he have turned down the contract or refunded the $$, be serious. I am certainly not saying that he earned it but he is not the first Bill to not earn his salary. Get mad at Butler or Wilson.
As far as his lack of performance, he was but one player out of 53, yet so many Bills fans blame him for last years debacle. Then they claim that RJ blamed his performance on the OLine, I do not recall reading one quote from him saying anything to that extent.
Maybe he is the next Todd Collins, it is just strange that Bills fans revel in his failures even though he no longer plays for the Bills. I just don't understand it.

TacklingDummy
10-28-2002, 05:02 PM
. I just don't understand it.

All year last year us fans who thought we should have kept Flutie over Johnson had to put up with a WYS WINGS challenge every week on how Flutie will do.

Let us gloat. For once again we were proven right. RJ Sucked and Flutie was the way to go.

Im sure glad we have DREW now. He is playing awesome. The Bills fan in me says NFL MVP. The NFL fan in me says its a tough choice between Drew, Holmes, McNabb, McAllister.

casdhf
10-28-2002, 05:49 PM
RJ sucked and Flutie sucks all of you should get over it. Go Bledsoe!

shelby
10-28-2002, 06:59 PM
Because I do not blame RJ for our 3-13 season nor our salary cap problems.
Should he have turned down the contract or refunded the $$, be serious. I am certainly not saying that he earned it but he is not the first Bill to not earn his salary. Get mad at Butler or Wilson.
As far as his lack of performance, he was but one player out of 53, yet so many Bills fans blame him for last years debacle. Then they claim that RJ blamed his performance on the OLine, I do not recall reading one quote from him saying anything to that extent.
Maybe he is the next Todd Collins, it is just strange that Bills fans revel in his failures even though he no longer plays for the Bills. I just don't understand it.

Good points Scott....:up:
If Billy Joe were still in the NFL, we would still be bashing him as well.

Ð
10-28-2002, 07:36 PM
Hey! Lay off Billy Joel !http://images.launch.yahoo.com/000/003/489/3489556.jpg

RJ still sucks, though :D