McKinnie and Vikes getting close to deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clumping platelets
    • Jun 2024

McKinnie and Vikes getting close to deal?

With a Nov. 12 deadline nearing that would make him ineligible to play for the Vikings any point this year if he was still unsigned, first-round pick Bryant McKinnie appears close to a deal.

Hmmmm.......thank goodness WE didn't draft him
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

No kidding... if they do manage to sign him so he can start... I hope he plays "sub-average".
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• clumping platelets

He probably will for the rest of this season......or just as likely, he'll get injured. many players get injured shortly after long holdouts

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

UPDATE:

"I think there's a good chance I'll be signed this week," McKinnie said Monday from his home in Miami. "Look for me Wednesday; it could be that soon. I think there are just some minor details to be worked out. They're working on the language of the terms."

While McKinnie, the Vikings' first-round draft choice, feels encouraged, sources close to the negotiations say a deal is not imminent and that the talks could break down. One source said odds are "50-50" that McKinnie will be signed this week but major obstacles still exist.

Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Sabre Ally
          • Jul 2002

He's from Miami? Oh, well there's the whole problem right there.

Comment

Working...
          X