• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phins054
    Legitimate businessman..."waste" management
    • Jul 2002

Three in a Row!!!

No matter how the rest of the season turns out for you guys. This one is already a success. Drew has made a world of difference for the offense. If you can manage a 15th ranked D or higher, you could go deep in the playoffs.

Also I wanted to say congrats on the WIN over Detroit. Can't say I didn't see it coming. I didn't get to watch the game, I was glued to the Dallas game to watch Emmitt make history. WAY TO GO EMMITT!!!!

The Pats game will be VERY interesting this week. IF they lose at Buffalo, I think they can kiss the playoffs goodbye. They look lifeless on O and the D hasn't been dominant like it was before and that spells TROUBLE...

Anyways congrats on the 3 game streak...I hope it doesn't last toooo long...
    Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff...
  • BledsoeTOreedfor6
    • Jul 2002

Thanks!

Comment

• Phins054
      Legitimate businessman..."waste" management
      • Jul 2002

No prob...I figure if you beat NE...it will be a two horse race in the East...
      Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff...

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

The NE game is no gimme for sure. I think things are definitely going to get more interesting. Miami also has a huge challenge next week facing GB. Your fins will have to figure out a way to stay alive with Lucas at the helm of the offence. Having Chambers back will help you. After the bye week Buffalo has KC. KC, of course, just beat Oakland. Oakland beat us, of course. It's hard to say how much of that is due to Oakland's self destruction and how much is KC's improvement. We knew KC had the explosive offence, but they pretty well contained Oakland, judging from the score.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Thanks phins!

Comment

• InTheBox
            • Oct 2002

Thanks, its going to be 4 next week!!!
            LETS GO BUFFALO!!!! LETS GO!!!!!

Comment

• Winfield_26
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Bledsoe is gonna be damn determined next week. Lets GO BILLS!
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X