X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Natrix
    • Jul 2002

weak

I thought the amount of crowd noise was very weak. Hardly anyone in my section was making any noise. Some old guy even had the balls to tell me I was "being to loud." He was a bills fan mind you (I think). I just got louder and started heckling Harrington, which the guy hated even worse, but I was relentless. Jooooooeeeeeyyyy! Joooooooeeeyyy!

Byrd.
  • Judge
    • Aug 2002

What was even more weak was the crowd YELLING when the Bills had the ball, and doing the wave when the Bills had the ball.

What happened to the intelligent fans who know it's better to be QUIET when the Bills are on offense, and to yell trying to disrupt the OPPOSING offense?!
    Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• The Natrix
      • Jul 2002

I liked the wave

Byrd.

Comment

• Judge
        • Aug 2002

Originally posted by The Natrix
        I liked the wave
        When the Bills have the ball?

You don't make noise when your own team is on offense and trying to run a play. Period. Wait until after the play is over.

When the Bills are on defense, you YELL when the other team is trying to get a play, go to the line of scrimmage, and especially when an audible is going.

It's the way a fan can try to disrupt the other team's communication and cause a false start or a mistake in a play that leads to a favorable result.

The wave is a way to do that. The wave is never appropriate for when your team has the ball, in my opinion. If you don't know that then you need to learn about how to help your team when you're at the game.
        Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• InTheBox
          • Oct 2002

I sat in the tunnel entrance and the crowd noise was loud. The people that I was with were loud as was I. I did notice that it wasn't as loud as it usually is. But again this was Detroit not a AFC east rival.

there were people that thought i was crazy when we were yelling when detroit had the ball!!!
          LETS GO BUFFALO!!!! LETS GO!!!!!

Comment

• InTheBox
            • Oct 2002

That wave was a good one. We did that during a T.V. timeout and it stop as soon as the game started again.
            LETS GO BUFFALO!!!! LETS GO!!!!!

Comment

• The Natrix
              • Jul 2002

I remember the wave dying when play started. Anyways it probably got the offense pumped if anything. Unless I am going deaf, the lack of crowd niose was the problem.

Byrd.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                • Jul 2002

It never seems to get too loud for NFC games. I thought the Jets game was the loudest of the year so far. I’m expecting it to be VERY loud this Sunday. Division games usually bring out the best of a crowd.
                Resign our own guys!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Section 122 was pretty loud!

Comment

• WCoastFin
                    I have the arms of a new born baby!
                    • Jul 2002

Were are the reports on section 122?
                    We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

I totally disagree! I was in the endzone opposite the jumbotron and it got really loud at times. It got so loud that the people had to calm themselves time for the Bills offense. Plus you got the Drewwwww chant. That always gets fans riled up! The wave was cool, once we got that one going...it went around the stadium for about 5 or 6 times.

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                        Section 122 was pretty loud!

Yeah.....we had to make you SIT DOWN!!!
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The Natrix
                          • Jul 2002

sorry Michael but this thread is not based on opinion. It is a fact, considering the Bills were 4-3 coming off 2 wins on the road, that the noise level was not sufficient. I know you were probably going with the "I want to be different" approach with your post but......sorry, try again next time, thanks for coming out. Good night.

Byrd.

Comment

• casdhf
                            • Jul 2002

I know I was screaming **** and **** and ********* pretty much the whole game.
                            Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                            cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                              Sab and TD are insignificant
                              • Sep 2002

Casdhf, You are not a bigger delinquent then me, and you never will be.
                              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
                              X