PDA

View Full Version : another close call....

WCoastFin
10-28-2002, 10:57 AM
The bills have beat a bunch of nobodies so far (with the exception of an injured Dolphins team), and yet win in another close game to the cowardly lions....Youve got to wonder how long will the luck last....I guess until you reach the hard part of your scheduele....If there is one.:flush:

Judge
10-28-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
The bills have beat a bunch of nobodies so far (with the exception of an injured Dolphins team), and yet win in another close game to the cowardly lions....Youve got to wonder how long will the luck last....I guess until you reach the hard part of your scheduele....If there is one.:flush:

Yet another idiotic post from WCoastfin.

Why don't you read Phin054's post? He understands football- you clearly don't.

lunatic_bills_fan
10-28-2002, 11:08 AM
I got an idea!! Why dont you write back after next Monday night and see if we are enjoying being #1 in the East. The Cheeseheads are gonna make that game quite humiliating for you. But thats ok cuz you still got the Feidler excuse to fall back on.

vabillsfan
10-28-2002, 11:10 AM
A win is a win is a win. Whatsamatta WCoast - feeling the heat? Looking for more excuses as to why the Fish will falter?

you, are a Loo-hoo-ser! Loser!

Go Bills!! The 2002 AFC East Champs!!

ArcticWildMan
10-28-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by vabillsfan
you, are a Loo-hoo-ser! Loser!

:lol:

InTheBox
10-28-2002, 11:12 AM
Why do you moronic phins fans say that a team sucks and that same team kick your team A$$ last week? your D wasn't injured whats your excuse for that one?

Patrick76777
10-28-2002, 11:12 AM
Doesn’t matter how you get them. You get 10 and you’re playing in January. 5 down and 5 to go! With the Bungles in week 17, if we can go 4-3 over the next 7, we’ll be in. Plus, if Lucas continues his stellar play, we may clinch the AFC East on December 1st.

Go Bills.

Judge
10-28-2002, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by InTheBox
Why do you moronic phins fans say that a team sucks and that same team kick your team A$$ last week? your D wasn't injured whats your excuse for that one?

The vstupid finfans don't have one, because they haven't accepted the reality that their D is SOFT.

The Natrix
10-28-2002, 11:17 AM
West Boast, we don't care because the phins do not scare us. We will win the division. The only teams we need to worry about are San Diego and Denver. The Dolphins are imploding, and the addition of Chris Cancer will make the situation even worse. The Dolphins have not showed me anything that makes me believe they will get past the first round of the playoffs (if they can make it)

You will lose every game with Lucas and then at least half of the games with a rusty Fiedler (who already sucks to begin with).

Novacane
10-28-2002, 11:19 AM
Your opinion really means nothing WCF

The Natrix
10-28-2002, 11:24 AM
Just because you are a loser and have endless free time, some of us do not. Threads like these are a waste of decent peoples time.

WCoastFin
10-28-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by The Natrix
Just because you are a loser and have endless free time, some of us do not. Threads like these are a waste of decent peoples time.

Obviously not when youre replying to them....I encourage you to stick around for the whole season, even after your team is dismissed from a playoff spot at the end of the season.

eyedog
10-28-2002, 11:31 AM
wcoast your fins are in trouble and i think you know it. they will lose monday night in greenbay and the pressure will continue to build on them.

The Natrix
10-28-2002, 11:36 AM
"Obviously" I am taking the time so that it doesn't happen in the future. Maybe you will go away or get banned, but I doubt it.

BFZ-West Coast = flawless fan site

WCoastFin
10-28-2002, 11:36 AM
I dont think My Dolphins are in trouble, and even if they were I wouldnt worry about it, Buffalo is not a good enough team to make the playoffs, let alone win the division...If we faulter becuz of our injuries, the bills scheduele will take care of them.

vabillsfan
10-28-2002, 11:39 AM
West Boast!

The Natrix
10-28-2002, 11:40 AM
West Boast: Boasting about nonsense

WCoastFin
10-28-2002, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by The Natrix
"Obviously" I am taking the time so that it doesn't happen in the future. Maybe you will go away or get banned, but I doubt it.

BFZ-West Coast = flawless fan site

Natrix the truth hurts, doesnt it? Would you rather me lie to you and say..."The bills are unstoppable and they will win our division, I mean look at whove they beaten and whove they lost to...
Jets-close Loss-OT
Vikings-close Win-OT
Broncos-Loss
Bears-close Win-OT
Raiders-Loss
Texans-close Win
(Inj. Dolphins)-Won
Lions-close win
.....yup youre definatley a Super Bowl caliber team, I just hope you lose in OT in Super Bowl".....Gimmie a break! even youre wins have came close, and those were against losing teams...What a joke.
:shakeno: :hump:

vabillsfan
10-28-2002, 11:45 AM
Know what West Boast, the Giants could have won the World Series, if only....oh wait....that's an excuse.

Ok - how's this -- The Bill could have won SB 25 if only Norwood....wait, that's an excuse as well.

Let's see, ok, here - the Diamondbacks could have won the series if Gonzalez didn't hurt his .....nope, that's an excuse as well....

Oh, here it is.....the Dolphins could be undefeated if Fiedler didn't get hurt, if Gadsen and Chamber weren't hurt, if Wanny didn't get outcoached, if Ricky would have run the ball............nope, them be excuses as well.

Face it man. You're in first by half a game. Congrats. We've beaten you once, AT YOUR PLACE. We have a tough schedule but no one here is using it as an EXCUSE.

What matters is the final score on Sunday and a W is a W. Zip it pinhead and talk to us in January when your boys are golfing....

ublinkwescore
10-28-2002, 11:46 AM
Didn't you just say that the Bills will fall when they hit the hard part of their schedule - if they have a hard part of their schedule, and now you're saying that the Bills' schedule will do them in.

By no means is our schedule easy. Is it really that hard for you to accept that maybe this team is jelling into a very serious and dangerous contender? If we beat the Pats, and you lose to the packers - both are very real possibilities, we'll be in first place. Woudn't it be nice if we got to host Miami in the divisional playoffs after Miami's eliminated a team, and gotten the usual big ego just before the usual playoff letdown?

Face it, Miami will never do anything after the Divisional playoffs, and they couldn't even make it to the divisional playoffs last year.

The Road to The Superbowl may just end up coming through Buffalo. Deal with it Sushiboy.

Cntrygal
10-28-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
The Road to The Superbowl may just end up coming through Buffalo. Deal with it Sushiboy.

WCoastFin
10-28-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
Didn't you just say that the Bills will fall when they hit the hard part of their schedule - if they have a hard part of their schedule, and now you're saying that the Bills' schedule will do them in.

Face it, Miami will never do anything after the Divisional playoffs, and they couldn't even make it to the divisional playoffs last year.

Ya im saying that...so far theyve been abused by winning teams and have managed to bearly pull out wins against losing teams....you may be better than the losing teams but not by much....you should thank your scheduele and your luck....and we might not do anything in the Divisional Playoffs, but we'll get there .....too bad it cant be said for your team who you have to hope will have a better record than .500...sad, so sad....and whats with the name calling? Im thick skinned it doesnt bother me, but it makes me laugh cuz cuz I thought 1st graders did that :lol:

P.S. I hate Sushi

LouGrant
10-28-2002, 12:07 PM

What this moron fails to realize is that the Miami Dolphins and Bills have IDENTICAL SCHEDULES for 14 of the 16 opponents!

Only 2 games are scheduled according to finish. Bills Get Houston and Cincy, and the fins get Indy and Baltimore (or Cleveland, I think)

So schedule is the flimsiest excuse in the book.

doug45
10-28-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Judge

Yet another idiotic post from WCoastfin.

Why don't you read Phin054's post? He understands football- you clearly don't.

Now this is a great post!!!!!!!!:up:

Cntrygal
10-28-2002, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by LouGrant
What this moron fails to realize is that the Miami Dolphins and Bills have IDENTICAL SCHEDULES for 14 of the 16 opponents!

Only 2 games are scheduled according to finish. Bills Get Houston and Cincy, and the fins get Indy and Baltimore (or Cleveland, I think)

Novacane
10-28-2002, 01:22 PM

Ya im saying that...so far theyve been abused by winning teams

Being one bad play away from beating Denver and Oakland is not being abused.

Having 48 points slapped on you in KC.........thats being abused...........no thats being beee......itch slapped

Novacane
10-28-2002, 01:24 PM

That would take intelligence to figure that out!

Halbert
10-28-2002, 01:28 PM
If you keep saying these outrageous and inflammatory things, WCF, I'm going to keep responding and talking smack so you can keep posting more and getting me to respond and then I'll ...

hey, wait a minute ...

ArcticWildMan
10-28-2002, 01:28 PM

:doh:

:D

THATHURMANATOR
10-28-2002, 01:38 PM
AND ANOTHER W!

lordofgun
10-28-2002, 02:17 PM
Anyone else going to be loving life a week from Tonight after the fish get crushed by the pack? :D

lordofgun
10-28-2002, 02:18 PM
I dont think My Dolphins are in trouble, and even if they were I wouldnt worry about it, Buffalo is not a good enough team to make the playoffs, let alone win the division....

You just keep telling yourself that...

TypicalBill
10-28-2002, 02:31 PM
WCF Honestly, how do u think your team is going to do in GB?

WCoastFin
10-28-2002, 03:52 PM
Well I really dont know, Depends on Lucas....but, I think we'll do better than what we did against you guys...Lucas should have learned off of his mistakes, However, If Lucas falters then I look for them to throw Rosenfels in there.....

Cntrygal
10-28-2002, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
Anyone else going to be loving life a week from Tonight after the fish get crushed by the pack? :D

:wave: ME!!! :evil:

:fishfry:

WCoastFin
10-28-2002, 04:05 PM
Honestly, youre downhill rollercoaster could be right around the corner........and I see most of these teams putting up a fight....
Patriots (Bledsoe Bowl)
BYE
Chiefs (Great Offense, RB and TE)
Jets (getting their ***** together with a new QB, after a couple of weeks they should jell already)
Dolphins (Rematch with healthy Players)
Chargers (One of the best right now)
Packers (same as Chargers)
Bengals (well...what can be said, this should be the only gimmie)

WCoastFin
10-28-2002, 04:06 PM
I forgot to throw in the Pats away (Bledsoe Bowl II)

lunatic_bills_fan
10-28-2002, 11:12 PM
Gotta break that down a bit more than just what teams they are playin. But how the teams stack up.
1) NE- no doubt they will show up to play but been watchin them lately and they just cant put anything together for more than 1 quarter.
2)KC- Great offence (love Holmes) but they have a disgraceful defence, Bledsoe will have a feild-day
3)Jets- Our special teams wont let that happen again. Also an extremely poor defence, Easy win
4)Dolphins-At Ralph in the cold.Gonna be more painful for ya than the first game, unless you bring a defence this time.
5)Chargers-Shut down Tomlinson (tuff task but can be done) and see what happens (still a rookie at QB)
6)Packers-excellent team FAVRE rocks, will their Defence hold up only time will tell
7)Bengals-mmmm lemme think bout this one. I just hope they arent 0-15 goin in cuz those are tuff games to play.
If search down way deep into your soul and think about what this Bill's O brings to the table I think you finally figure out what us fans have to be so excited so far.

Halbert
10-28-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

I truly hope they do. But I'm going on record right now saying I think Miami wins that game.

Why?

Because they'll need it more than the Pack does. Like it or not but the Dolphins have a solid core of a team and they'll put it all on the line in an attempt to make a statement and to avoid being pulled back into the AFCE pack (no pun). GB is weak against the run and the Dolphins will pound Ricky mercilessly to support Lucas playing within himself. The Pack, meanwhile, sit atop the NFL standings and see themselves as SB contenders. Not that they want to but they could actually absorb a loss without nearly as much pain as the Fish. Therefore they won't be playing for as much as the Fins.

Of course I predicted them to beat us so here's hoping I'm just as wrong. But they didn't have the urgency then that they'll have in this game.

Miami 24-21

BillsMan80
10-28-2002, 11:43 PM
WCoastFin...all there is to say is the following: Chalk Up Another Win For the Good Guys! :bravo:

WCoastFin
10-29-2002, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by BillsMan80
WCoastFin...all there is to say is the following: Chalk Up Another Win For the Good Guys! :bravo:

dont even remind me...the Giants let one slip away!

WCoastFin
10-29-2002, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Halbert

I truly hope they do. But I'm going on record right now saying I think Miami wins that game.

Why?

Because they'll need it more than the Pack does. Like it or not but the Dolphins have a solid core of a team and they'll put it all on the line in an attempt to make a statement and to avoid being pulled back into the AFCE pack (no pun). GB is weak against the run and the Dolphins will pound Ricky mercilessly to support Lucas playing within himself. The Pack, meanwhile, sit atop the NFL standings and see themselves as SB contenders. Not that they want to but they could actually absorb a loss without nearly as much pain as the Fish. Therefore they won't be playing for as much as the Fins.

Of course I predicted them to beat us so here's hoping I'm just as wrong. But they didn't have the urgency then that they'll have in this game.

Miami 24-21

Thats a good analisys lets just hope youre right.