• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WCoastFin
    I have the arms of a new born baby!
    • Jul 2002

another close call....

The bills have beat a bunch of nobodies so far (with the exception of an injured Dolphins team), and yet win in another close game to the cowardly lions....Youve got to wonder how long will the luck last....I guess until you reach the hard part of your scheduele....If there is one.
    We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.
  • Judge
    • Aug 2002

Re: another close call....

Originally posted by WCoastFin
    The bills have beat a bunch of nobodies so far (with the exception of an injured Dolphins team), and yet win in another close game to the cowardly lions....Youve got to wonder how long will the luck last....I guess until you reach the hard part of your scheduele....If there is one.
    Yet another idiotic post from WCoastfin.

Why don't you read Phin054's post? He understands football- you clearly don't.
    Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• lunatic_bills_fan
      • Oct 2002

I got an idea!! Why dont you write back after next Monday night and see if we are enjoying being #1 in the East. The Cheeseheads are gonna make that game quite humiliating for you. But thats ok cuz you still got the Feidler excuse to fall back on.

Comment

• vabillsfan
        • Jul 2002

A win is a win is a win. Whatsamatta WCoast - feeling the heat? Looking for more excuses as to why the Fish will falter?

you, are a Loo-hoo-ser! Loser!

Go Bills!! The 2002 AFC East Champs!!
        Screw you Phins fans, I'm going home!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by vabillsfan
          you, are a Loo-hoo-ser! Loser!

Comment

• InTheBox
            • Oct 2002

Why do you moronic phins fans say that a team sucks and that same team kick your team A$$ last week? your D wasn't injured whats your excuse for that one?
            LETS GO BUFFALO!!!! LETS GO!!!!!

Comment

• Patrick76777
              • Jul 2002

Doesn’t matter how you get them. You get 10 and you’re playing in January. 5 down and 5 to go! With the Bungles in week 17, if we can go 4-3 over the next 7, we’ll be in. Plus, if Lucas continues his stellar play, we may clinch the AFC East on December 1st.

Go Bills.
              Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Judge
                • Aug 2002

Originally posted by InTheBox
                Why do you moronic phins fans say that a team sucks and that same team kick your team A$$ last week? your D wasn't injured whats your excuse for that one?
                The vstupid finfans don't have one, because they haven't accepted the reality that their D is SOFT.
                Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• The Natrix
                  • Jul 2002

West Boast, we don't care because the phins do not scare us. We will win the division. The only teams we need to worry about are San Diego and Denver. The Dolphins are imploding, and the addition of Chris Cancer will make the situation even worse. The Dolphins have not showed me anything that makes me believe they will get past the first round of the playoffs (if they can make it)

You will lose every game with Lucas and then at least half of the games with a rusty Fiedler (who already sucks to begin with).

Byrd.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                    • Jul 2002

Your opinion really means nothing WCF

Comment

• The Natrix
                      • Jul 2002

Just because you are a loser and have endless free time, some of us do not. Threads like these are a waste of decent peoples time.

Byrd.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Natrix
                        Just because you are a loser and have endless free time, some of us do not. Threads like these are a waste of decent peoples time.
                        Obviously not when youre replying to them....I encourage you to stick around for the whole season, even after your team is dismissed from a playoff spot at the end of the season.

Comment

• eyedog
                          • Jul 2002

wcoast your fins are in trouble and i think you know it. they will lose monday night in greenbay and the pressure will continue to build on them.

Comment

• The Natrix
                            • Jul 2002

"Obviously" I am taking the time so that it doesn't happen in the future. Maybe you will go away or get banned, but I doubt it.

BFZ-West Coast = flawless fan site

Byrd.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                              • Jul 2002

I dont think My Dolphins are in trouble, and even if they were I wouldnt worry about it, Buffalo is not a good enough team to make the playoffs, let alone win the division...If we faulter becuz of our injuries, the bills scheduele will take care of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X